What color should I paint my gym room?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just wanted a few opinions, have an opportunity to set up a small home gym in a spare room, wondering on what color to paint the walls. Its still part of the home, so I cant go lime green, or florescent orange, but any suggestions, or theorys, brighter is better, darker is better, etc. Im putting down black rubber mats for the floor(like in the real gym) if that helps with color ideas.

Thanks for any replys.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dude, i'd go red maybe or a terracotta colour, i'd source some big mirrors from somewhere as well, gotta have mirrors to help with form

or just keep the walls as is and get some camo netting etc, desert storm style gym :lol:

cheers :thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hey b

thanks for tips, Ive got two mirrors already to be setup(approx. 3'x5') no exactly like the gym, but a start.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Hey b

thanks for tips, Ive got two mirrors already to be setup(approx. 3'x5') no exactly like the gym, but a start.
if you keep your eyes open, you could pick up some real bargins on full length mirrors, i have and a friend of mine got some 5 really huge ones for a couple hundred $$$

cheers

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would paint it in the colors that boost your mood and inspire you.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or if all else fails you can diamond plate the bottom half and paint the top ice blue!!lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pink with little white hearts. :lol: j/p

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
black!! paint the walls all black, and powdercoat or spraypaint yur benches red with black pads.... if you really want it to look badass, you could spatter the black walls with red paint... that would be nasty!