Bands that sound like.....

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
Children of Bodom, Norther, Mudvayne and Dope? Do you know any that sound like them along the same lines?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
In flames is one of my favorite bands. check them out.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
if you mean good metal: Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, Rammstein.

If you mean that screamy goth pop like bodom, flames, and cradle of filth? Then i cant help you.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Spineshank. I dunno if they're still around but they used to rock hard. Height Of Callousness was a solid album.

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
if you mean good metal: Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer, Rammstein.

If you mean that screamy goth pop like bodom, flames, and cradle of filth? Then i cant help you.
I cant get into the "good" bands you just posted, Pantera is alright. Rammstein has two good songs I liked, du hast, ich will, havnt heard any other there other songs really. But the slayer and the Sepultura which I have heard before I cant get into it, Raining Blood is a good song but a lot of the other songs are way to quick and have no beat to them haha. Rob Zombie is another I like also, his music is like one of a kind, never hear anything that sounds like his music. Cradle of Filth sucks ass haha

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ya figured id try. I just love music so i always try and jump in on these threads. Megadeth is awesome.

No disrespect to the bands you listed, i guess "good" was my way of clarifying whether you wanted metal in general, or goth metal like bodom etc.

Nightwish is just like bodom, they've even colaberated together back it 97 on nightwishes first release in finland. I guess i can help.

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
I like MegaDeath there good. Just listened to the nightwish, chick singing equals no good haha. I didnt know Children of Bodom was Goth Metal, I listen to country alot and starting to pick up metal a lot more now.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
lamb of god is right up your alley.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
these are always in rotation on my lifting playlist:

Hatesphere
Full Blown Chaos
Dew-Scented
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish

just downloaded some Terror and Throwdown also ... not bad

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lamb of god has been mentioned, dimmu borgir, arch enemy (chick singing, but trust me).

MB

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Five Finger Death Punch
Motograter
Shadows Fall
Lamb of God
Slayer
Korn
Bury Your Dead
Mushroom Head
CKY
Otep
Soulfly
Sepultra
Demon Hunter
Devil Driver
Misfits (Personally like Graves as the singer but Danzig is cool too)

Can't go wrong with any of those.