John Adams would kick your ass
- 03-28-2008, 10:29 PM
- 03-29-2008, 07:28 AM
03-29-2008, 11:44 AM
03-29-2008, 11:54 AM
03-29-2008, 12:23 PM
03-29-2008, 12:42 PM
03-29-2008, 01:11 PM
03-29-2008, 01:15 PM
03-29-2008, 01:20 PM
03-29-2008, 01:24 PM
03-29-2008, 02:06 PM
John Adams and the rest of the Founding Fathers would be quite ashamed of us if they could see what we have let this country become.
These were men who believed that government was a necessary evil, only meant to protect the rights of its citizens. Yet, our politicians would have us believe that the government grants us our rights, and they take them away as they see fit.
We have two political parties that have monopolized our electoral system to the point that it is almost impossible for a person to win an election unless they are one (dem) or the other (rep). So we have a government full of pimps and whoremongers who are more concerned with stepping in party line, and paying back favors while simultainiously not representing the people who lent said politician their power.
If there are any modern day John Adam's among us, odds are he has already been shipped off to a secret prison somewhere.
03-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:20 AM
- By NYhomeboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-22-2006, 07:15 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2006, 10:11 AM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2005, 05:08 PM
- By Shorinryu in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:24 AM