Post your favorite 'motivational pictures' !!!! OMG !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I love those motivational pictures that have a picture then some type of caption under them. Post all your favorite ones.

I'll kick it off with one I just made (like 2 mins ago).

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
currently it's this one. you can use my signature as the caption.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
motivational pictures are usually one with a picture on a black background, then with some type of caption under it.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
motivational pictures are usually one with a picture on a black background, then with some type of caption under it. I really like that pic though
yeah I know, just saying I'd make it into one of those posters with my sig if I could. Check her out at the ALRI website, she's as accomplished as a person can be, really, awesome motivator. Bodybuilding wise I really love it when a woman has obviously taken the female form as far as it can go without sacrificing femininity. Not only is it hot but it must take so much more effort as a Bodybuilder, because as men we don't have to worry about gender issues when in top form. now, during PCT is another matter, lol...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This one that was posted by someone else in another thread. It is probably one of my favs.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I love these posters. That myspace one almost had me in tears!

MB

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I about pissed myself when I first saw the myspace one.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha.....omg.

I burst out laughing at work with the squat one.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That chick in the squat one is HOT!

MB

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMFAO easy's Mistake's one is good but there's no topping that myspace one ReapX!!! reppin...............

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That masterbation chick is a bit too skinny for me... but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, LOL :)

MB

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I just laughed so hard at the Caps Lock one, made me remember what a computer nerd I am at heart.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL on the PC vs. MAC one!

MB

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Roflmao!!! Love It!!!

Mb

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't find an image, but my favorite is the picture of a marathoner collapsed in the street with the caption:

Failure
sometimes your best just isn't good enough

I like it because it is funny, but also motivational. If you have never failed miserably, you are not trying hard enough and not taking enough risk.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really like that squat chick, we need to see more of her :thumbsup:

MB

and about not trying hard enough if you aren't failing... I agree, especially when it comes to squats. If you haven't had to put the bar on the pins or needed a spotter... you aren't trying hard enough, LOL

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was a pretty good game

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
good pics guys.. real funny ones..and ill tell my gf every1 enjoyed her "squat" pic