RB6 Vegas 2

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I remember a lot of members loved the first one. I recently got it from gamefly and have been playing the campaign. So far I am loving the main games complexity in Realistic mode (its the first time where I truly feel it completely eliminates the ability to run and gun to beat levels, but instead forces me to take it slow and really think it out.) Have yet to try online yet (it will definitely be better than Army of Two, but won't be near COD 4 so hopefully its somewhere in between.)

Anyone else on here playing it at the moment and enjoying it as much as I am/ got any comments on it (at least the campaign anyway?)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember a lot of members loved the first one. I recently got it from gamefly and have been playing the campaign. So far I am loving the main games complexity in Realistic mode (its the first time where I truly feel it completely eliminates the ability to run and gun to beat levels, but instead forces me to take it slow and really think it out.) Have yet to try online yet (it will definitely be better than Army of Two, but won't be near COD 4 so hopefully its somewhere in between.)

Anyone else on here playing it at the moment and enjoying it as much as I am/ got any comments on it (at least the campaign anyway?)

not yet. i see a lot of guys taking time away from cod4 to play this and they love it.
i always rent before i buy. im sure ill like it. i loved the first one.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't played much, but it was awesome when i did play it. Me and my best friend try to play every co-op game possible and this one was great. I still love COD4 more but this is pretty good.

Side note- we loved Army of Two but it was way too short...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea I rent all the games prior to buying (thanks to gamefly,) probably just going to buy GTA 4 straight up though.

Yea Army of Two was a solid game but was short. Most newer series are to test the waters and hit more in depth with the sequel (which there will inevitably be with ao2.)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
i got a email from xbox live saying there were 4 new maps to buy
hmm. I hope sony gets some love, I'm kinda annoyed at how most of the addon content for the ps3 is guitar hero tracks, etc. It's bad enough they haven't put up any of the downloadable content for oblivion, but at least that's a game with a wide variety of gameplay on its own. I do have my copy of Final fantasy VII: Crisis core for the PSP when I'm ready for something fresh, but, since it's portable I'm gonna save it for when the gf inevitably turns on the designer/craft/
martha stewart type crap on the tv after sex...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the rainbow series. I've followed it from the beginning. The first rb6 vegas was very good overall. I've just been spending too much time playing COD4 lately. I'll definitely get around to buying it though.