Pregnant male ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought that same-sex and other alternative lifestyle people have the same rights to have/adopt and raise children as do heterosexual couples. We need to be teaching tolerance to children and adults. If heterosexual parenting was so perfect, why is the divorce rate so high and why are there so many single parents?

MB

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought that same-sex and other alternative lifestyle people have the same rights to have/adopt and raise children as do heterosexual couples. We need to be teaching tolerance to children and adults. If heterosexual parenting was so perfect, why is the divorce rate so high and why are there so many single parents?

MB
its cuz of MTV.

xmeroxmerox

xmeroxmerox

Bye
Awards

MB
I don't think anybody should be able to conceive a child, unless it is naturally. This includes artificial insemination, and what other stuff they can come up with.

If you can't have a child naturally, that is nature saying, hey dumb **** you shouldn't reproduce.

And your last statement has no relevance. That falls on society and the lack of morals, and could it be the media always publicizing Hollywood break-ups and who are they with now?

The bottom line is, if you want to be gay that is your choice, but being a gay parent; sorry you choice the wrong team...

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anybody should be able to conceive a child, unless it is naturally. This includes artificial insemination, and what other stuff they can come up with.

If you can't have a child naturally, that is nature saying, hey dumb **** you shouldn't reproduce.
Probably not the best argument to use on a forum where many posters trying to achieve a better physique using drugs, herbs and other "unnatural" supplements, lol. BTW - Isolating creatine and BCAA's is not exactly a natural thing and something I imagine you cannot do at home by yourself either, so therefore in the same category as artificial insemination...

If you can't gain weight naturally (food only), that's nature's way of saying... :p Obviously I do not buy into that as I fight what nature gave me all the time.

For the record, I'm ok with males getting pregnant, but I'm also ok with people doing other super stupid things too. You'll never catch me pregnant or OD'ing on drugs - but other idiots are fair game. :)

xmeroxmerox

xmeroxmerox

Bye
Awards
Probably not the best argument to use on a forum where many posters trying to achieve a better physique using drugs, herbs and other "unnatural" supplements, lol. BTW - Isolating creatine and BCAA's is not exactly a natural thing and something I imagine you cannot do at home by yourself either, so therefore in the same category as artificial insemination...

If you can't gain weight naturally (food only), that's nature's way of saying... :p Obviously I do not buy into that as I fight what nature gave me all the time.

For the record, I'm ok with males getting pregnant, but I'm also ok with people doing other super stupid things too. You'll never catch me pregnant or OD'ing on drugs - but other idiots are fair game. :)
Talk about a stretch. For one, what you are referring to, is one's ambition to achieve a better body, which only affects himself. And what does supplementation have to do with rearing a child I have no freaking clue.

Maybe next time I am in GNC I will ask the cashier there if gay's could have kids, and get response like, "well people take creatine and NO products so I don't see why not..."

So, if I talk about global warming are you going to say it won't go well in this forum, because a lot of individuals on this board eat and drink protein which makes them pass gas?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
oh boy, lets not let this dissolve like this, while I disagree with ya xmeroxmerox, I also respect your right to do it. This is seems almost ready to explode. Lets keep it civil dudes :)

MB

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Talk about a stretch. For one, what you are referring to, is one's ambition to achieve a better body, which only affects himself. And what does supplementation have to do with rearing a child I have no freaking clue.

Maybe next time I am in GNC I will ask the cashier there if gay's could have kids, and get response like, "well people take creatine and NO products so I don't see why not..."

So, if I talk about global warming are you going to say it won't go well in this forum, because a lot of individuals on this board eat and drink protein which makes them pass gas?
My point was merely to point out the possible hypocrisy of your statement that if you cannot do it naturally, then you should not be able to do it at all - lots of threads on this forum are regarding doing things that you cannot do naturally...

What you do at GNC is your business. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that any one person can raise a healthy well-adjusted child, and I'd personally rather have two well-adjusted same-sex people raising a child rather than two totally dysfunctional opposite sex people raising a child. For the child's sake.

MB

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that any one person can raise a healthy well-adjusted child, and I'd personally rather have two well-adjusted same-sex people raising a child rather than two totally dysfunctional opposite sex people raising a child. For the child's sake.

MB
:goodpost:

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of examples of horrible child rearing by people who are biologically able to have children. I am willing to wager that most of us know a friend/relative who doesn't do right by their kid(s).

While I would definately wonder about the mental/emotional stability of a person who would have a doctor mutilate them in order to change their sex, I don't necessarily think that anyone can (or should) stop them from having children.

Who would make that call? It is not the governments job to decide who can have offspring (even though the US government did briefly play with eugenics early in the 20th century). If we give the government that right, they will surely abuse it.

So much like for a heterosexual couple, these trans-sexuals or whatever they call themselves, ultimately have to make the decision of whether or not to have a baby based on whether or not they want and can raise a child.

Unfortunately many heterosexual couples have children for the wrong reasons, and I believe that some sexually altered couples will do the same. Afterall they are still only human.