Mods/Admins try to get that multi quote fixed!
- 03-27-2008, 07:56 PM
- 03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
It's not working correctly for me either, for now what you'd have to do is:
1. open the thread
2. Right click the 'reply to thread' button and select 'open in new tab'
3. copy/paste from the thread in the first tab into your reply screen on the second tab.
4. highlight anything you pasted and place quote tags around it,
making sure to add '=PosterName' to the first [ QUOTE ]
tag, without spaces, i.e:
[QUOTE = NightWanderer] whatever I said [ /QUOTE ]
again, remember not to add any spaces. It can be quite tedious
if quoting a lot of different people in one thread. hope this helps out anyone who's not as forum savvy as they'd like to be.
04-01-2008, 09:35 PM
04-04-2008, 08:56 AM
I've only wanted to use it a couple of times, but it sure would be nice to have when you need it.
The Truth is, there is no Truth.
04-06-2008, 03:17 PM
04-07-2008, 07:49 AM
04-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolik1 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 03-18-2007, 01:06 PM
- By Kam in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:25 AM
- By zed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2005, 10:28 PM
- By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2005, 12:11 AM