Levrone torn tricep

1. DAMN!! That looks like it hurt(s). That definitely sucks for him, as he was almost guaranteed to make it into the top 5 for the O.

2. woah that did look painful, what could have caused that
    •   

3. I think getbig.com said pulldowns?

4. Yeah he was maxing out the stack on the Pulldowns and the rest is written on his arm in Black and Blue.

Believe it or not, This is a minor tear (if there is such a thing) and his recovery should be much faster then most would expect. Looks like **** though and Mr. O is definitly out the window for him. Truthfully I didnt see him getting very far in it this year anyways, but we'll never know now.

db

5. Kevin is always a wild card. If hes on his game, hes top 3 no question. His dedication to the sport is always questionable. One thing is for sure: The O won't be as suspencful without him. Its a two horse race between Jay and Ronnie.

6. Originally posted by rpward210
    Kevin is always a wild card. If hes on his game, hes top 3 no question. His dedication to the sport is always questionable. One thing is for sure: The O won't be as suspencful without him. Its a two horse race between Jay and Ronnie.
    I agree, I don't think gunter is all that special at all. That GNC show was a joke, kinda like GNC itself...

7. that link dont' work anymore... anyone have the pics?

Similar Forum Threads

1. torn tricep? need suggestions
    By Nico1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 09:36 AM
  2. adivice on chest/tricep day
    By logan in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 12:13 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:03 AM
  4. Tricep size help!