Bullies

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Check out this link I found of some parents suing their son's bully. After I read the article and watched the video clip, i just got fueled with anger and felt like giving all those bullies a swift kick in the ass. Watch and read and say your thoughts.
Parents sue son?s bully - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com
:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i feel bad for the kid.... maybe get him here on AM and pack some serious size on him! show those bastards whats up. it's so cowardly to jump someone. especially when the persons alone. thats fvcked up. very interested in seeing how this turns out - httc

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, that blows. It just goes to show you the lack of morals in some of today's youth. My only question, is if it's been happening for a while, I personally would have begged my parents to get some self-defense classes and protected myself. I'm just surprised this kid is just taking it. And the sad part is, this probably happens all over the country and just never gets reported.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
All I know is, when I was younger, when I got picked on, I often went down swinging.
Now, theres jail for that, instead of the principal's office. :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I know is, when I was younger, when I got picked on, I often went down swinging.
Now, theres jail for that, instead of the principal's office. :(
And that's an even bigger issue.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My neighbors in Chicago had a son that got jumped everyday after school by 4-5 boys, 2 of whom were brothers. After contacting the bullies' parents several times they realized they were going nowhere so the father and older son (both huge and intimidating) of the "victim" followed him from school at a distance. When the pack of bullies came for him, they intervened by making the kids back off and fight the victim one on one.

The victim kicked the crap out of the two brothers and the rest of the kids wanted no part of him. They left him alone after that.

That's how we kicked it old school.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, that blows. It just goes to show you the lack of morals in some of today's youth. My only question, is if it's been happening for a while, I personally would have begged my parents to get some self-defense classes and protected myself. I'm just surprised this kid is just taking it. And the sad part is, this probably happens all over the country and just never gets reported.

My thoughts exactly. My friend and I were just talking about this. If he was smart he would've picked up some sort of self-defense program. I hate watching that happen. I was never a bully in school nor was i ever bullied so i can only imagine the trauma that kid has been going through his whole life.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. My friend and I were just talking about this. If he was smart he would've picked up some sort of self-defense program. I hate watching that happen. I was never a bully in school nor was i ever bullied so i can only imagine the trauma that kid has been going through his whole life.
I was bullied a lot in school (is it obvious?), so I especially hate it when someone I know is going through the same ****. It can really fvck with you if you let it, but I stopped being afraid at some point and started to fight back. I would rather endure a beatdown than let someone continually sap away my dignity.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why these kids don't report it more.

you can't just hit people anymore -- unless of course you like courtrooms.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know why these kids don't report it more.

you can't just hit people anymore -- unless of course you like courtrooms.
It's the lesser of 2 evils. More people should just brawl it out instead of letting it build up and consume them. Once it reaches that point, then that is when a shooting is likely to occur.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Two little punks started going to my gym about 3 weeks ago. Both about 120-130lbs max, tonight both were doing db curls on seperate benches (small gym only has about 4 benches), an older guy asks if he can use one and gets rudely turned away, he shakes he said to which the smaller younger one (prolly 16) "yells what r u shaking your head at old man, wanna take it outside, come on lets go outside". I thought it was game on, the older guy would have nailed them individually but two on one who knows, i was almost hoping something kicked off so i could have done something. I wasn't even involved and it wound me up, best set of lat raises ive ever done. If only i felt that aggressive in the gym all the time.

The worst thing is after it was all over i could here them going on about how they were so close to "taking him out". I can only imagine what these kids are like when they are out with their friends or in the school yard.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with both of you guys -- australian how old was the older guy? I can't stand kids like that -- my little brother is 14 and he has some friends like that.. just a terrible attitude that makes you wanna throw them through a wall.

I know -- I always hear stories from older gentlemen about how fights used to be just that -- you fought, somebody got a black eye or bloody nose, and that was it -- no jail, no charges, and nobody got fvcking shot or stabbed afterwards.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I agree with both of you guys -- australian how old was the older guy? I can't stand kids like that -- my little brother is 14 and he has some friends like that.. just a terrible attitude that makes you wanna throw them through a wall.

I know -- I always hear stories from older gentlemen about how fights used to be just that -- you fought, somebody got a black eye or bloody nose, and that was it -- no jail, no charges, and nobody got fvcking shot or stabbed afterwards.
Probably about 40ish, stocky guy covered in tatts. Kinda intimidating looking himself until he opened his mouth and a little sqeal came out (my gym is prob 60-70% gay) and he was one of them. Although i'd weigh as much as these two weeds combined its still kinda intimidating. Im a pretty placid guy, i know i can handle myself but how some people can have so much attitude i do not know. What ever happened to respect your elders. I'd never mouth off to an older guy in public like that. This country (UK) does have majoy problems with their kids.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I miss those days.
You got a legit beef, then throw down like men, and its done.

In the old days you could have a duel. Now THATS awesome!!!

P.S. there used to be the concept of honor. That concept is gone now.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I miss those days.
You got a legit beef, then throw down like men, and its done.

In the old days you could have a duel. Now THATS awesome!!!

P.S. there used to be the concept of honor. That concept is gone now.
Honor has been supplanted by ego. It's one of the major problems with society now.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand little wannabe gangsters. They talk alot of crap when they are around their friends or have some sort of weapon but by themselves they are just another insecure punk kid with the inability to fend for himself.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I agree that the whole court-room side of fighting is getting totally out of hand. I got jumped by 6 people this year.... granted I held by own, and totally rearranged some faces, but did end up needing a lot of stitches and ER time afterwords myself. When the cops asked if i wanted to press charges, i said no. it ends on the street. But if i see them again.... especially one on one, or even two on one... game time! - HTTC

Thudd

Awards
Bullying is a whole new game these days and I really feel for the people who suffer from it. Like a lot of you I remember the days where bullying consisted of being called names or pushed around in the school yard. Nowadays it seems to consist of beating the living crap out of the victim and laying the boots in for good measure. And if you stand up and fight they're liable to just come back at you with an even bigger gang who are probably loaded up with weapons for good measure.

And as for the young 'tough guys' in the gym, they know that there's not a whole lot you can do about them. If you call their bluff and take them outside, you'll either end up giving them a good thrashing - in which case they follow you home afterwards and take to your car with a baseball bat or something, or sue you for assault - or they give you a thrashing; either way, they win, and they know this. If you let them get away with their attitude in the gym then it just encourages them to keep acting like pricks.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I agree that the whole court-room side of fighting is getting totally out of hand. I got jumped by 6 people this year.... granted I held by own, and totally rearranged some faces, but did end up needing a lot of stitches and ER time afterwords myself. When the cops asked if i wanted to press charges, i said no. it ends on the street. But if i see them again.... especially one on one, or even two on one... game time! - HTTC
if thats you in your avi then i would politely cross the road if you were walking towards me lol

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Blame it on the bleeding heart liberals that have turned this country into such a litigious society and have caused young America to completely lose morals.

With every succeeding generation, Americans lose more freedoms. 20 years ago, this situation would have been solved behind the school in a brawl, and if caught, both would go to the principal's office, receive in-school suspension, come back and maybe even be acquaintances or friends out of respect.

Fast forward 20 years, and this situation is resolved in a courtroom by piece of **** attorneys who have no other reason being there other than creating more worthless laws that we all have to follow due to the actions of a couple people. Then, one of the kids will go on a killing spree and then off himself due to the "trauma" caused by others to him, and then blame it on everyone else.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ah, the good ol' days when you could punch someone in the nose that deserved it.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Ah, the good ol' days when you could punch someone in the nose that deserved it.
And not have to worry about going bankrupt and losing your life savings due to it, all the while being portrayed as the aggressor.

You would think liberals would just look at the evidence in front of their eyes; people born and raised before 1970 use a lot more common sense than today's generation. They also are much more courteous and respectful of their elders, and don't bash everything they disagree with. And I hate it because I'm a part of this younger generation of know-it-alls, considering I just graduated from a large University last year. It's pretty humorous to hear the **** spewing out of college students mouths about how hard life is, how we need to stop the impending doom of the world by 2050 if we don't stop the fallacy known as global warming, how we should all support Palestine and condemn Israel, even though Palestine is the aggressor, etc. I can go on for days about their retarded ass backwards thinking. For those of you that haven't been to a University in awhile, they are completely dominated by America-hating liberals.

But hey, just like the ****heads in Berkley, they all hide under the guise of "We support the troops!"

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
When I was younger I had a problem with a much older kid. He was 16 I was about 11-12 at the time and awhole lot smaller. I remember one day when us younger kids got off thel bus he tried to give me a "razors Edge" I wouldnt let him and gave me a knee pretty close to my groin. I was fuming, went home and placed a baseball bat in some shrubs near the bus stop/playground. The whole day in school I can remember still being pissed off... When I got off the bus that afternoon I saw that douche bag smoking a cig talking to another older kid.. I made a b-line for the bush, grabbed the bat and wacked him as hard as i possibly could in both his knees with that bat. The second he went down I pounded on his head until an adult pulled me from him. I never felt so good.. from that day on I never had a problem with anyone in my neighborhood. The sad thing is in todays society...if the bullied kid did what I did.. his parents could be sued and the bully could have him arrested.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These kids today, they have no respect for their elders and nothing to lose. More than half of them probally carry some sort of deadly weapon, combine that with raging hormones and steroid use.....Its the kids you have to watch out for. Not all, but most 18-24 year olds today have an out of control ego, and have been "dumbed down" by society as whole. I can't believe some of these kids even graduate High School. Even on here I see some of the posts and you can hardly read them because the idiot who "typed" it doesnt' seem to have an edumacation!.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.