Happy Easter AM

1. Happy Easter AM

Just saying happy easter to everyone at AM. Especially those who already have had two boxes of Peeps with a Pslin and are about to go do squats today. lol
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Peeeeeeeeeeps!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. Reeses Easter Eggs
    •   

4. I hate holidays!Easter isn't so bad,but christmas is horrible.Everyone gets in this false happy caring mood.Once it's over,they're back to being senceless inconsiderate bastards that they are.Places close down,the gym is closed or has weird hours,and they play horrible shows on T.V.You have to go see family and buy them sh!t,and hear about why you're still single or don't have any kids.Considering i don't even have a GF,not having kids should be a good thing!The only thing i get excited about over holidays is that it's over tomorrow.Thats what i tell myself all day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I hate holidays!Easter isn't so bad,but christmas is horrible.Everyone gets in this false happy caring mood.Once it's over,they're back to being senceless inconsiderate bastards that they are.Places close down,the gym is closed or has weird hours,and they play horrible shows on T.V.You have to go see family and buy them sh!t,and hear about why you're still single or don't have any kids.Considering i don't even have a GF,not having kids should be a good thing!The only thing i get excited about over holidays is that it's over tomorrow.Thats what i tell myself all day.
    You sound fun!

I want some easter candy...

6. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I hate holidays!Easter isn't so bad,but christmas is horrible.Everyone gets in this false happy caring mood.Once it's over,they're back to being senceless inconsiderate bastards that they are.Places close down,the gym is closed or has weird hours,and they play horrible shows on T.V.You have to go see family and buy them sh!t,and hear about why you're still single or don't have any kids.Considering i don't even have a GF,not having kids should be a good thing!The only thing i get excited about over holidays is that it's over tomorrow.Thats what i tell myself all day.
    My gym is open. I'm watching The Goonies. I'm single and don't get crap for it. You're right about tomorrow though, clearance priced Easter candy! Monday's the new cheat day, woooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    My gym is open. I'm watching The Goonies. I'm single and don't get crap for it. You're right about tomorrow though, clearance priced Easter candy! Monday's the new cheat day, woooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice, Peeps are like a fine wine, only better with age.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Nice, Peeps are like a fine wine, only better with age.
    They do go through phases though.
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Christos Anesti!

10. Easter candy........YAAAAYYYYY

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

11. Happy Easter!
  12. Unbreakable

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Happy Easter!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

13. Happy Easter! Hopefully everyone is able to spend it with friends, family, and loved ones.

14. I have to spend it at work

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. CKD = no peeps, instead mass amounts of lamb chops! mmmmmmmmmmm

Peeps aren't that good though, hit up those left over Samoa girl scout cookies (tried them for the first time yesterday, and holy s*** they were tasty.)

Happy Easter fellas

16. Four words:

Cadbery.....Creme.....Bunny... ..Eggs

Mmmmmm...
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

17. Happy Easter!

My kryptonite are the Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. I don't really care for the peanut butter cups, but there is something about the eggs that reduces me to a crack addict. My wife usually buys me about 3 or 4 of the boxes of 6 eggs for an Easter present.

Peeps come in a close second.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    there is something about the eggs that reduces me to a crack addict.
    What are you trying to say? ahhahahaha
    WHITE WHALE!

19. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    What are you trying to say? ahhahahaha
    Simply that I am powerless to resist the absolute goodness that is the Reeses Peanut Butter Egg, and that I am not above resorting to doing things that I would not be proud of to "score" some (I would do a fat chick just to get at her stash).

Its a good thing that they are only around once a year.

20. Happy Easter All
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Happy Easter All
    no one asked you.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    no one asked you.
    LMAO!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. HAPPY EASTER!!!
    By EctoMeso in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 01:55 AM
  2. Happy Easter Everyone!
    By Loki003 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 01:08 AM
  3. Happy Easter all
    By toughchick401 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7