I had to share this...

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
wow, what a pissing match that thread is.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Threads like that one are exactly why when I chose to participate in this forum over that one. I think the primary problem with that place is that they advertise in bodybuilding rags right across from the Muscletech 4 page "ad reports" depicting walking pharmacies who allegedly got so huge by way of their newest craptastic product. I really think that is why the place is such an idiot magnet.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Keep that garbage over there, if we wanted to use their threads as entertainment over here, theyd need their own section. It happens at least 5 times a day where it is just wasteful or obnoxious and infoless.
kind of like this one....

Anywho. Most know when it time to get out, the others dont. I can tell sometimes who is from over there...sad.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Although bb.com kneels down before AM and that thread proves the aforementioned statement I do have to admit that some of those posts were pretty funny.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Although bb.com kneels down before AM and that thread proves the aforementioned statement I do have to admit that some of those posts were pretty funny.
Agreed. i used to go in lookingfor dumb stuff to read.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"......I hate when other people use machines....."

Thats pretty much the extent of posts on there. *laughs*