Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to start off by saying that it’s good to be back. Being banned for a few days sucked! Although, I did manage to “hang” around a little – Ha-Ha!

The important thing is I would like to extend my sincerest apology to the community here at Anabolic Minds for my immature actions and remarks the other night. The bickering match that I was engaged in was unnecessary and truly made me feel as if I was back in High School. What’s done is done. Hopefully, we can move forward and learn from this. At least I did. I will admit, I said some pretty asinine remarks about one of Anabolic Minds truest members, TripDog. I do not expect to reconcile, or be forgiven, or even have a response. But I would like to say that the things that I said are untrue and in haste. He is an intricate part of this forum and deserves the respect he has gained. That being said, I am now moving on.

The views I expressed in the argument were my own, and in no way a part of Axis Labs philosophy.

Now, pass the bean dip!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back, i'm glad you were able to come back focused.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back brosif!

Ill take some beandip but id rather have queso!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmm..queso...

Man, I miss all the good drama on AM. Oh crap, that's that other board. HA!!

Welcome back, Matt. Next time, log off, take a breath, eat a banana, then come back. Just don't dunk the banana in the bean dip. That's just nasty... :(

:D :D :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Man I always miss the good stuff. Welcome back and stuff.:)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Mmmm..queso...

Man, I miss all the good drama on AM. Oh crap, that's that other board. HA!!
:D :D :D
I am glad it is not on this board that often. I can barely stand it over there

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
**** happens. The important thing is that you realized your mistake, manned up, and apologized for it. WB.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes a big man to apologize like that. We all lose our heads sometimes. I've walked away from the computer and ran back after 15-20 min to edit a comment I thought I made unnecessarily or in haste.

Welcome back

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wish the posts were not deleted as I did not get a chance to see what the commotion was all about. :sad:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't see the original thread, but kudos on your appraoch. I just ate crow on another forum - so I appreciate your "man-ing up"

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I also completely missed it, I'm glad I missed it, and I never wanna know what was said. We need both you guys here, so let's keep it that way.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was wondering what happened. I missed you man, i was seriously thinking wtf is going on with all my AM homies getting banned. pudz got banned too and gotripped before that. gixxer also. important thing is that youre back, realized your mistake and apolagized like a man.

MOD EDIT: All done. Lets move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.