New Deniro/Pacino Movie...Looks Iffy!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0FwkxFOKmc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say from that, but it looks average at best.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Looks promising to me. Besides Leguizamo it has an insane cast. Definitely worth seeing.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
It's Deniro, gonna be above average just cause of him. Look how good Heat was even though Pacino's performance was horrendous.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Al PAchino is my FAVORITE actor..scarface was simply incredible anyhow deniro is up there in the top 5...hopefully this turns out good...

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
nothing will ever top HEAT.
Heat's way over-rated. It was decent but the cheesy dialogue between Pacino and Dinero killed me.

Dinero's looking old and not so menacing in the preview. It's a rental IMO.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Heat's way over-rated. It was decent but the cheesy dialogue between Pacino and Dinero killed me.

Dinero's looking old and not so menacing. It's a rental IMO.
I liked Heat, but you're right, the dialogue between Pacino and Dinero was cheesy. Pacino was pretty horrible throughout the whole movie. Kilmer, Sizemore, and whoever that Waingro dude is were the sh*t. Trejo and the Allstate insurance guy were solid too.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Pacino's always like, "Im a blind guy. HOO-AAH!" "I'm The devil. HOO-AAH!" "I'm Carlito. HOO-AAH!" "I'm a digruntled detective. HOO-AAH!"

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Pacino's always like, "Im a blind guy. HOO-AAH!" "I'm The devil. HOO-AAH!" "I'm Carlito. HOO-AAH!" "I'm a digruntled detective. HOO-AAH!"
Haha, exactly. Pacino might be the most overrated actor of all time.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Good call. Does anybody like him? How/why is he in movies?
He won an academy award for The Piano. Personally, I think that is more of a testament to the script/director. I think Howard Stern would've nailed it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He won an academy award for The Piano. Personally, I think that is more of a testament to the script/director. I think Howard Stern would've nailed it.
Haven't seen it, not sure I could sit through it. Is it a good movie besides him?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Al Pacino won his only Oscar for **** Tracy, I believe.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
It's Deniro, gonna be above average just cause of him. Look how good Heat was even though Pacino's performance was horrendous.
ha well said, i loved the heat cause of val & deniro

as for you deniro's fan, check out the movie "TAXI" if you guys haven't seen it

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
ha well said, i loved the heat cause of val & deniro

as for you deniro's fan, check out the movie "TAXI" if you guys haven't seen it
If you're a Deniro fan and have never seen "Taxi Driver", then you're not a Deniro fan. Taxi was the show with Devito, great show.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks promising to me. Besides Leguizamo it has an insane cast. Definitely worth seeing.

Leguizamo is a good actor. I would say it looks good besides - CURTIS JACKSON!!!. Hahahaha!. Isn't that ---50 cent?. You know the rapper the kids are all hip to these days...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=QpkTfIRGdQc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
If you're a Deniro fan and have never seen "Taxi Driver", then you're not a Deniro fan. Taxi was the show with Devito, great show.

yah taxi driver was a classic
im unaware of the show w/ devito, ill check it out though

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I guess I haven't seen a bunch of his work. The only one that I can say was decent was as the evil clown in Spawn. His brand of douche-baggery lends itself to those kinds of roles. As for Carlito's Way, his character was memorable for the role he played.
Oh and I think I can beat my Adrian Brody reference as the Most Overrated Actor...Gary Oldman!!! He was the only bad thing (with the exception of the overt pedophiliac flirting) in The Professional.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he usually just plays himself in most movies, an annoying whiney little sh*t. Oldman worse than Brody. I'm gonna have to disagree, but it is ridiculous how much some people sweat Oldman.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
IMO he's a decent actor, but he sucks as a comedian.
Do you remember when he hosted some award show (MTV or something) and was supposed to tell jokes and put on one of the most ridiculous Hiroshima festivals ever? He literally bombed on every joke to the point where people were booing yet he still kept going with his routine. His jokes were like "Deniro is a little girl". It's hard for me to take him seriously after that.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Do you remember when he hosted some award show (MTV or something) and was supposed to tell jokes and put on one of the most ridiculous Hiroshima festivals ever? He literally bombed on every joke to the point where people were booing yet he still kept going with his routine. His jokes were like "Deniro is a little girl". It's hard for me to take him seriously after that.
OMG, yeah I remember that. Anyone that thinks he's funny should seriously consider killing themselves.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think the worst actor might be David Caruso on CSI. I don't watch that show, but the guy is so overboard with how badass he thinks he is that it's ridonkulous. He's a goofy looking redhead, how badass can he be? If it was Vin Diesel doing it then it would work :)stick: at Alex)

Caruso just being Caruso.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
No doubt about Caruso! Remember he left that cop show (the one with Sippowitz and Jimmy Smits) to pursue his "film career?" HAHAHA! I hear he's a real douche to work with and insists on writing his own dialogue. I don't think he's overrated though as nobody (but him) thinks much of his abilities.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can's stand caruso on csi. I'm a huge Dinero fan. My favorite movie with him is definitely the deer hunter. You can't get any more hardcore then that.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I can's stand caruso on csi. I'm a huge Dinero fan. My favorite movie with him is definitely the deer hunter. You can't get any more hardcore then that.
Yeah Deer Hunter is sweet. 2 of his that are highly touted that I didn't like are Raging Bull and Mean Streets. I actually thought Mean Streets was just bad.

Good point, Bionic! No one.......can overrate you.....(puts on sunglasses).... if they think you're horrid (walks away). So does Caruso write his one liners on CSI? :lol: