NHL Save of the week!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
That was a wicked bounce...still should have stopped it though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice, being from Buffalo I hate the leafs and it is great to see something like that. I watched the video about five times now and Im still smiling.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm from Alberta and I still hate the Leafs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That a boy, mullet. Who's your team of choice, just out of curiosity?
For nostalgia I always go with my Flames. My team of the moment is Pittsburgh, though.

I've been to Sabres games though, the HSBC gets pretty raucus.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I thought you were a crosby fan....
HSBC can get pretty out of control, check out an Ottawa, Leaf's, or Flyers game in Buffalo if you ever get a chance. Most the fans now though are just band wagoner's from the last few seasons which is disappointing, but there is still a good amount of die hard fans here too. Flames are a pretty sick team too, Kujo and Iginla both have some serious talent.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I thought you were a crosby fan....
HSBC can get pretty out of control, check out an Ottawa, Leaf's, or Flyers game in Buffalo if you ever get a chance. Most the fans now though are just band wagoner's from the last few seasons which is disappointing, but there is still a good amount of die hard fans here too. Flames are a pretty sick team too, Kujo and Iginla both have some serious talent.
Those were both the games I saw, actually. They were Ottawa and Philly games last year. My friend and I wore all Ottawa gear and were literally the only people in the entire arena who were cheering for the Sens; not only that, but we were utterly obnoxious. They'd score and it'd be silence followed by: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Which was in course followed by our images plastered on the JumboTron for everybody to hate. It was f'ing hilarious.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice lol, I actually like Ottawa as funny as it mind sound. Those are my favorite games to go to. When we play the Leaf's the crowd is literally like 50/50 sabres to leafs. I know when I had seasons a few years ago half my section was owned by Leafs fan who would sell off every game but the toronto one's and they would make a ton of money off of it. Two of them actually got arrested for Jumping sabretooth during a game though which is a pretty low move in my book.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkRaw85 Sports Talk 8
Misfit28 General Chat 25
Sports Talk 17
Wrivest Sports Talk 101
Sports Talk 12