It happened...

  1. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    It happened...


    I sharted during deadlifts this morning.


  2. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Nice, I let a mean one rip at the bottom of a front squat yesterday started laughing and almost had to dump the weight, I check though and everything was clean lol
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Nice, I let a mean one rip at the bottom of a front squat yesterday started laughing and almost had to dump the weight, I check though and everything was clean lol
    I didn't check... I didn't have to. Squishy butt tells the tale.



    BUT, I sure did finish my last two sets!

    :dl:
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    407

    It happens when you have ShakesAllDay.

    But generally that is a solid indication that it was a good rep, when you shart your drawls.

    -TF
  5. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    It happens when you have ShakesAllDay.

    But generally that is a solid indication that it was a good rep, when you shart your drawls.

    -TF
    I don't know... either a good rep or a loose caboose.

  6. Registered User
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    407

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    I don't know... either a good rep or a loose caboose.

    Well if it was during some leg extensions or lunges, I might say you loose sphincter.

    However, the fact that you seemed a bit concerned about 'a loose caboose', I would re-frame from anal sex for a few weeks and work on some kegals. Your lover will thank you for it.

    -TF
  7. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Well if it was during some leg extensions or lunges, I might say you loose sphincter.

    However, the fact that you seemed a bit concerned about 'a loose caboose', I would re-frame from anal sex for a few weeks and work on some kegals. Your lover will thank you for it.

    -TF
    Naw man... I just take BIG sh!ts.

    :hot:


  8. Registered User
    Dr Packenwood's Avatar
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    715

    I refuse to make a move if I even have an inkling that I'm going to fart in the smallest amount. I had a near miss when one sneaked (yes thats the correct word. Snuck isn't a word) up on me a few weeks ago during leg curls. It felt like my entire digestive tract was trying to ram its way out of my anus. After it subsided I decided leg day was done and I drove 15 mph over the speed limit the whole way back home because I refuse to take care of business at the gym. Thats just nasty. I'd rather walk around bare foot or rub my eyes after using free weights than sit on a gym toilet.
  9. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I refuse to make a move if I even have an inkling that I'm going to fart in the smallest amount. I had a near miss when one sneaked (yes thats the correct word. Snuck isn't a word)
    Dang, 'snuck' isn't a word? That sucks. It sounds much better than 'sneaked'.

    This was without warning... I got to the bottom of the rep and started another pull and... SHART!

    :donut:
  10. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Dang, 'snuck' isn't a word? That sucks. It sounds much better than 'sneaked'.

    This was without warning... I got to the bottom of the rep and started another pull and... SHART!

    :donut:
    They should make gym shorts with a muffler and spoof just for this reason, you never see them coming and they are always intense.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    They should make gym shorts with a muffler and spoof just for this reason, you never see them coming and they are always intense.
    I don't care if I rip ass in the gym... I'm not too modest. So, I don't need a muffler. But, some type of 'strength trainer Depends' may be of benefit... just so I don't ruin my nice Hanes boxer briefs.
  12. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929




    dont worry dude it was just an accident, **** happends
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    *e-hug* (note: e-hug is a lot less homo than actual hug)

    Congratulations.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  14. Registered User
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    407

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Dang, 'snuck' isn't a word? That sucks. It sounds much better than 'sneaked'.

    This was without warning... I got to the bottom of the rep and started another pull and... SHART!

    :donut:
    Snuck and sneaked is a past tense and a past participle of sneak, but if you want to sound emucated sneaked is the proper form.

    -TF
  15. Registered User
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    407

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    *e-hug* (note: e-hug is a lot less homo than actual hug)

    Congratulations.
    Correct. That is because you can not accidentally brush across another man's junk.

    -TF
  16. Registered User
    bitterplacebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    1782

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    ... I refuse to take care of business at the gym. Thats just nasty. I'd rather walk around bare foot or rub my eyes after using free weights than sit on a gym toilet.
    I prefer not to also, but I would never get a workout in if I lived by that rule. I always have to take a double dump in the mornings where I workout. Must be nerves/adrenaline in anticipation of getting some squats or deadlifts done.

    So did you just finish the last two sets with some mud butt, Shakes?
  17. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by bitterplacebo View Post
    So did you just finish the last two sets with some mud butt, Shakes?
    Damn right!

    :dl:

    :bb:
  18. Registered User
    bitterplacebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    1782

    That is dedication.
  19. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by bitterplacebo View Post
    That is dedication.
    Finishing the sets were nothing compared to the ride home. That was a little weird and I felt a little bit nasty.
  20. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    608



    This has my vote for Thread of the Week!! I damn'd near sharted when laughing at this.
  21. Registered User
    AaronTech's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    178

    hahahahaha
  22. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post


    This has my vote for Thread of the Week!! I damn'd near sharted when laughing at this.
    I agree.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WTH Happened ???
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. What happened?
    By mytime09 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:32 AM
  3. What Happened???
    By jbarriga777 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 01:25 PM
  4. What happened???
    By Brian5225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 06:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in