Let's get plans in place for AOL IM Chat while our board is down!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Let's get the plans and in place and the word out to the bro's who love the chat!! Anyone volunteer on setting up the room on AOL IM for this? Whoever feels the initative just let me know so we can get it done!

Bone

Awards
Some bros and I have talked about this, and we agreed that LG would start it up (if the site goes down) :D If anybody has a problem with this let us know.

Peace

Bone

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
That's fine. LG get all the bro's AOL names of the AOL AIM thread and set up the chat room please. Thanks for taking the lead on this one.

Please post times here bro!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by snakeman458
great idea ww7, sounds good to me.
Well now we should be as stable as Mt. Everest! 

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
That's fine. LG get all the bro's AOL names of the AOL AIM thread and set up the chat room please. Thanks for taking the lead on this one.

Please post times here bro!
Alright I got all the AIM names in my buddy list...

And now for times....hmmm....I was thinking about starting the BDC Emergency Chat Room System :p (if the site goes down that is) at about 10:00 PM EST/7:00 PM PST... of course these times are subject to change/negotiation...

ALSO...for spring semester '03 my anatomy class is gonna run until 10:00 PM PST so I suggest that when the time comes some other over zealous ;) person volunteer for the highly coveted position of AIM Chat Leader...cuz I wont be able to do it.

LG. :cool: