Happy St. Patricks Day

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I don't even think I own anything that is green. Happy St Patty's day to AM though. Cornbeef and Oatmeal for Breakfast

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got all my green gear and i'm ready to party!!:drunk: Have a good one today everyone!!:cheers:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy St. Patricks day to all my fellow Irishmen!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy St. Patricks day to all my fellow Irishmen!
:drunk: For sho!! Party on fellow irishmen and irishwomen!!!

:djparty:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

I wish I had St. Pattys jammies.

And I will have a Guiness this evening.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's nice that Palo Alto Dave intermingles on the board outside of just being a board sponsor. I think crowler does too from time to time. Most sponsors don't.

:thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
It's nice that Palo Alto Dave intermingles on the board outside of just being a board sponsor. I think crowler does too from time to time. Most sponsors don't.

:thumbsup:
ha yea man.. lets be serious.. once in a while.. you need a break from the supplements section
we need to get the General chat more active... its a good place to take a break in the middle of the afternoon

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Does all the drinking make them forget about their Irish curse?

-TF

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Without looking it up, does anyone here even know who "St. Patrick" is and/or why he is important?

File this one under Pulaski day.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He important because without St.Pattys day you'd never be able to justify drinking on a Monday:thumbsup::drunk:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D@mn doggy, I got so drunk on those days last year that I forgot all about them lol.....

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
D@mn doggy, I got so drunk on those days last year that I forgot all about them lol.....
Well, since nobody (to my knowledge) gets St. Patrick's Day off work, it seems to be THE day to binge.

Whereas, a lot of people (not myself :() get Memorial and Labor day off, so the weekend = super binge since you have Monday to recover.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Without looking it up, does anyone here even know who "St. Patrick" is and/or why he is important?

File this one under Pulaski day.
The story I know of, whether it is truth or not, is something about St Patrick getting rid of the snakes of Ireland. I will also note, I do not partake in this 'holiday', but for those who do celebrate, it might be wise to know what you are celebrating.

Now, I will go look it up and find out what the deal is.

-TF

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, since nobody (to my knowledge) gets St. Patrick's Day off work, it seems to be THE day to binge.

Whereas, a lot of people (not myself :() get Memorial and Labor day off, so the weekend = super binge since you have Monday to recover.

Good point my friend, good point.........:drunk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The story I know of, whether it is truth or not, is something about St Patrick getting rid of the snakes of Ireland. I will also note, I do not partake in this 'holiday', but for those who do celebrate, it might be wise to know what you are celebrating.
Now, I will go look it up and find out what the deal is.

-TF
Lol, Are you questioning what the people of irish heritage celebrate? Don't even get me started..........

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Lol, Are you questioning what the people of irish heritage celebrate? Don't even get me started..........
Don't worry about him. He's just trying to be funny, but he usually fails miserably. I'm nearly 100% Irish, as are you judging by Trips ridiculous Irish looks. I'll serve your ass like John Mcenroe.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
HAPPY SAINT PATTY'S DAY TO EVERYONE

God I want to drink so bad. I cant though because nationals is to close. Oh well, drink one for me. Just remember be safe out there tonight, and make smart choices like don't mix dark, and clear liquor. :) Mark

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you doing on the puter T!! Why arent you out drinking green beer..lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you doing on the puter T!! Why arent you out drinking green beer..lol
I was all day.........tired and drunk..lol:drunk:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
This is how we get down.........[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L08VY0ruTJQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11