I Think I Am Dead
- 03-15-2008, 05:31 PM
I Think I Am Dead
I THINK I AM DEAD. Alright I just got home from my monthly Marine Corps Poole function. We started it out at the local reservist center by doing an IST (IST=Max pull ups, Max Crunches, 1.5 Mile run.) Then next we hiked what seemed for like 1.5 miles up this steep mountain trail. When anyone feel back we would do 30 push ups. Then we had to take a person about are same size, and fireman carry them for about 100 yards up hill. Then we had to do these things called Bridges. We are everyone gets in a push up position, and gets in a line. But they lift there torso as high off the ground as possible so other pooles can crawl under them. The the first person in the line crawls under everyone, and when he gets threw you go to the end of the line. We did this at least 8 times. Then we had to jog back to the reserve station. It was hands down the hardest thing I have ever done. Just thought I would share. Thanks for listening. Mark
- 03-15-2008, 05:34 PM
i call that my warmup:bb3:
- 03-15-2008, 05:35 PM
03-15-2008, 05:43 PM
03-15-2008, 06:12 PM
03-15-2008, 06:14 PM
One of my friends tried to get into the Marines. They told him he was too fat and to try the Air Force instead.
I think he took that pretty personally.
03-17-2008, 05:36 PM
thatsz sum crazy ass work out man..
03-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Awesome job for making it through!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Patrick Arnold in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 67Last Post: 11-20-2010, 04:52 PM
- By DavidCopafeel in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:18 PM
- By abnxtwo in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2009, 03:32 PM
- By MTG in forum General ChatReplies: 98Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:30 AM
- By ryano in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 12Last Post: 12-16-2008, 10:44 AM