Jump Strech Bands

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So I bought a pair of the average bands while I was at the Arnold, and I have been having a ton of fun with these things, and I would highly recommend if you are getting bored with normal training or are reaching a sticking point in your lifts pick some up. The average ones are great for core work and squats, and I just ordered a pair of the monster mini's for benching. If you guys have any creative exercises with these post them up here for everyone to see. My personal favorite so far has been looping the band to the vertical part of a power rack and putting the band behind my knees, then just straightening and bending my leg. I will put a picture/video if anyone is interested in how this looks.

Elitefts . com has a 25% off sale going right now if you are interested in picking some up, just FYI.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You should probably post this in the Powerlifting section. The bands are great. I've had mine for over 5 years and they're still good to go. Jumpstretch are the best, others are inferior.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
i have had my set for over a year now, theres so much you can do with them.... my favorite is reverse band benching or deadlifting with doubled up lights