- 03-15-2008, 01:32 PM
What's the deal with people's signatures where they state something that seems like a legal CYA (cover your ass)
Some examples: "I am not a real doctor", "for entertainment purposes only" "is a fictitious character and all statements made do not reflect the views of the account holder"
It seems like they watch too much Law & Order
- 03-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Its just a joke. Some are legit though since Reps don't want to compromise the company they represent by saying something stupid.
- 03-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I like the one: "Anything (and everything) you say, can be (and will be) used against you in a court of law"Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
03-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Just change your settings so signatures don't show up. I have my settings like that, and also not to show avatars. Pages load a little faster that way also.
03-15-2008, 04:33 PM
03-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GeekPoop in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:17 PM
- By SufferingEd in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2007, 07:55 AM
- By Grunt76 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:03 PM
- By jasonschaffin in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2005, 02:22 PM
- By BillUK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-25-2003, 02:35 AM