- 03-15-2008, 01:32 PM
What's the deal with people's signatures where they state something that seems like a legal CYA (cover your ass)
Some examples: "I am not a real doctor", "for entertainment purposes only" "is a fictitious character and all statements made do not reflect the views of the account holder"
It seems like they watch too much Law & Order
- 03-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Its just a joke. Some are legit though since Reps don't want to compromise the company they represent by saying something stupid.
03-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I like the one: "Anything (and everything) you say, can be (and will be) used against you in a court of law"
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
03-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Just change your settings so signatures don't show up. I have my settings like that, and also not to show avatars. Pages load a little faster that way also.
03-15-2008, 04:33 PM
03-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GeekPoop in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:17 PM
- By SufferingEd in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2007, 07:55 AM
- By Grunt76 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:03 PM
- By jasonschaffin in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2005, 02:22 PM
- By BillUK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-25-2003, 02:35 AM