Closing argument

1. Closing argument

What's the deal with people's signatures where they state something that seems like a legal CYA (cover your ass)

Some examples: "I am not a real doctor", "for entertainment purposes only" "is a fictitious character and all statements made do not reflect the views of the account holder"

It seems like they watch too much Law & Order

2. Its just a joke. Some are legit though since Reps don't want to compromise the company they represent by saying something stupid.
  3. Unbreakable

I like the one: "Anything (and everything) you say, can be (and will be) used against you in a court of law"
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
    •   

4. Just change your settings so signatures don't show up. I have my settings like that, and also not to show avatars. Pages load a little faster that way also.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just change your settings so signatures don't show up. I have my settings like that, and also not to show avatars. Pages load a little faster that way also.
    Hmm, I guess you can't see your own avatar either? It's pretty ugly.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    Hmm, I guess you can't see your own avatar either? It's pretty ugly.

Well at least others can admire it!.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ED issues / PCT argument
    By GeekPoop in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:17 PM
  2. HCG argument
    By SufferingEd in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 07:55 AM
  3. Another HIT vs Volume argument thread
    By Grunt76 in forum Exercise Science