poll for women: Vascularity sexy?

Do women find vascularity in men all that sexy?

• Total voters
Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Seeing all the gimmicky 'NO supplements' and 'vasodiolator' products on the market I decided to ask my gf today if she thought it was sexy when a bodybuilder looked very vascular, and she told me: 'No, I think that's gross. There's only one part of you I expect to be hard and veiny, and you know what it is.' So, ladies of the AM forums, I ask you:
Vascularity -- sexy, or not?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It depends for me. Some vascularity is sexy. And the leaness that you have to achieve to get it is! So is the muscle under it !!

So its not an all inclusive answer for, on some it has been sexy on others its kind of over done!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
crader is probably the only female that will respond to this.

lol.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
crader is probably the only female that will respond to this.

lol.
Thats because shes the only one female on this site interested enough or qualified to to so.....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet I get to be qualified now!! Surely I'm not the only female left here:)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they have some female rights around here. They never seem to post though. ;)

I just got to a sub 10% bf. My arms are already very vascular. At that level of lean and tons of cardio I am able to get vascularity in my obliques and down into my groin area.

I few weeks ago I had a refeed dinner out. I looked at my forearms shortly after the meal and they were exploding with hoses of vascularity. Actually, I was impressed with myself and wanted to show it off to her.

My *wife got squeemish and thought it was gross. She prefer me be more bulky and have more mass. To me, when I walk in the gym, at 15 to 20 feet from the gym mirror, and you can see thick and very well defined spidered vascularity in my arms (I don't do the sleeveless or tank at the gym) even when cold...that's sexy.

*But..."I'm too sexy for my girl" ;)

My daughter thinks it's awsome and wants me to show it off all the time. Daughters...they know how to love their daddies :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
NO products are for recovery. vascularity is determined by bodyfat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think location is also a factor. A huge web on your thighs/calves probably isn't going to land you nearly as much as bicep vascularity.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think when its covering your neck and upper chest it starts to cease being sexy. Different people however can pull off different looks. So it depends..like I said whats sexy to me is knowing the hard work and dedication to diet to get there!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL well that and I don't like vascularity on me. But as i lean out and get good muscle definition, its creeping in on me:( So I know that its part of the deal to get your body where you want it, nothing you can do about it!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, it's as if someone was reading the shoutbox last night and this poll mysteriously appears. LOL good times!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its funny because I had posted in this thread before I went in the shoutbox last night. So when you asked me about vascularity last night, thats why I thought you asked..lol

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i voted for my wife. no. i get excited about a new one popping out of my arm and she could care less and even say eeeehhhhhhh....

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My girl feels the same way...I am like "look at my forearms," and she is says "yeah...they look like penises." I have never looked at my forearms the same way since.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My girl feels the same way...I am like "look at my forearms," and she is says "yeah...they look like penises." I have never looked at my forearms the same way since.

Nice. Nothing like that to just 'lift you up' lol.

Reps.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

LOL that was hilarious, though I have to admit it has never crossed my mind to compare the two;)

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Dude either you have tiny forearms or a huge wang.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
The new girl I met this weekend just told me today; "I love your arms! Well except for all the veins... That always makes me think of crack heads." One more thing crack heads ruin for everyone else.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Seeing all the gimmicky 'NO supplements' and 'vasodiolator' products on the market I decided to ask my gf today if she thought it was sexy when a bodybuilder looked very vascular, and she told me: 'No, I think that's gross. There's only one part of you I expect to be hard and veiny, and you know what it is.' So, ladies of the AM forums, I ask you:
Vascularity -- sexy, or not?
i asked my gf the same question .. and she responds with a "NO"

ps > i think to myself, why am i taking the suppliments if most chicks don't like very vascular guys .. then i answer myself "bc i dont care what hoes think"