Hello everyone I'm Rod and this is my story.

Sniper1088

Sniper1088

Awards
Well here's a little background info on me. As you can see I've been a member of these boards for quite some time now. I was always been the lurking type always trying to gain knowledge. When I first became a member of this board I was 18 and had no idea what supplements were. Now I have buddies who ask me what I recommend and what I'd advise.

In the four years that I've been a member here I've gone from the 150lbs scrawny kid to the 180lbs fat guy. That was on account of me doing bad research. From the 180lbs fat guy I graduated up to 215lbs muscular. I'd like to thank Iraq for that one. Once I got back and hit home I lost all discipline in the gym and just ran amuck on my freetime. All the hard earned gains began to melt off 10x faster that what it took to put on.

Another deployment....getting swole again. This time I was married and wanted to look the best for Mrs. Rod back at home. I trained hard and although I never made it back to the 215 I was in Iraq I was sitting quite happy at 190 and 12% bf. I reaped the benefits when I got home, but despite my efforts to stay consistant with my workouts, I started slipping. Not working as hard and eating dirty. For the better part of last year I struggled to maintain the mass I had.

I've decided to put my foot down once and for all. I'm ready for a complete change in my lifestyle. I want to get serious for good. I know with the help I can get from my fellow memberes here at the forums I can accomplish what I set out on. It's good to be here...

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to put my foot down once and for all. I'm ready for a complete change in my lifestyle. I want to get serious for good. I know with the help I can get from my fellow memberes here at the forums I can accomplish what I set out on. It's good to be here...
That's why we're here. Good Luck.