Gang Shooting - AnabolicMinds.com

Gang Shooting

  1. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    509

    Reputation

    Gang Shooting


    This is just another wasted shooting by a young piece of crap

    ESPN - Alleged gang member charged with murder of prep football star - High School Sports

  2. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39386

    Reputation

    Death Penalty Please..
  3. New Member
    MattMiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Death Penalty Please..
    thank you
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SureShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    363

    Reputation

    That piece of **** just got out of jail...unbelievable. May that young man RIP and my condolences to his family. This Espinoza guy is a ****ing savage.
  5. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    509

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    That piece of **** just got out of jail...unbelievable. May that young man RIP and my condolences to his family. This Espinoza guy is a ****ing savage.
    Ah that is what we call Massachustes here in N.H.

    mass lets em all out and they come to N.H.
  6. Advanced Member
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    408

    Reputation

    "Police, acting on tips from the public, arrested Espinoza late Friday night, authorities said. He is being held without bail."

    Funny how they speak to the police when it was another race that perpetrated the crime; otherwise, this would have been unsolved like Biggie and Pac.

    -TF
  7. Advanced Member
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    408

    Reputation



    -TF
  8. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1999

    Reputation

    "Shaw's mother, Anita Shaw, is an Army sergeant who was serving her second tour of duty in Iraq when she was notified by Army officials of her son's death."

    Wow my heart breaks for his mother and father. This killer better get the death penalty because a lifetime in hell is awaiting his punk ass.
  9. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    509

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    "Shaw's mother, Anita Shaw, is an Army sergeant who was serving her second tour of duty in Iraq when she was notified by Army officials of her son's death."

    Wow my heart breaks for his mother and father. This killer better get the death penalty because a lifetime in hell is awaiting his punk ass.
    agreed
  10. Advanced Member
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    408

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Wow my heart breaks for his mother and father. This killer better get the death penalty because a lifetime in hell is awaiting his punk ass.
    For what, keeping it real?

    "It was spontaneous," Bratton said. "[Espinoza] was a gang member. He saw someone else he thought was from an opposing gang and he immediately, almost intuitively, popped out of that car and shot that young boy twice.

    -TF
  11. Senior Member
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    Every single gang member in the U.S. should be sent off to an island in the South Pacific and then drop bombs on that ****ing place.

    Our country is way too soft on criminals. If we made prison a place where people DON'T want to go back to, then the crime rate would drop. But the bleeding heart liberals in this country demand they have access to gyms, cable TV, good food, and everything else under the sun.
  12. New Member
    MattMiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Every single gang member in the U.S. should be sent off to an island in the South Pacific and then drop bombs on that ****ing place.

    Our country is way too soft on criminals. If we made prison a place where people DON'T want to go back to, then the crime rate would drop. But the bleeding heart liberals in this country demand they have access to gyms, cable TV, good food, and everything else under the sun.
    seriously man, its horse shvt that they get all that crap in prison. they are there to be punished for their crimes, not to live it up at 0 cost. they can live just fine with ****ty food and no t.v. and we still have people that bit*h about how inhumane we treat our prisoners. those people are in there for dealing drugs, robbing hard working americans and murdering people, i believe they should get much much worse
  13. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2648

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    For what, keeping it real?

    "It was spontaneous," Bratton said. "[Espinoza] was a gang member. He saw someone else he thought was from an opposing gang and he immediately, almost intuitively, popped out of that car and shot that young boy twice.

    -TF
    It's not ok to shoot people because you think they might be a threat. Keeping it real?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Joe Son charged in brutal gang rape
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 08:02 AM
  2. Happy New Years Gang!
    By motiv8er in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:30 PM
  3. Thanks to Sam and the Gang
    By kilo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 04:19 PM
  4. Hello Gang
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 03:01 PM
  5. Happy Labor Day, Gang!!!!!! ATW
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in