Gang Shooting

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
That piece of **** just got out of jail...unbelievable. May that young man RIP and my condolences to his family. This Espinoza guy is a ****ing savage.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
That piece of **** just got out of jail...unbelievable. May that young man RIP and my condolences to his family. This Espinoza guy is a ****ing savage.
Ah that is what we call Massachustes here in N.H.

mass lets em all out and they come to N.H.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
"Police, acting on tips from the public, arrested Espinoza late Friday night, authorities said. He is being held without bail."

Funny how they speak to the police when it was another race that perpetrated the crime; otherwise, this would have been unsolved like Biggie and Pac.

-TF

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
"Shaw's mother, Anita Shaw, is an Army sergeant who was serving her second tour of duty in Iraq when she was notified by Army officials of her son's death."

Wow my heart breaks for his mother and father. This killer better get the death penalty because a lifetime in hell is awaiting his punk ass.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
"Shaw's mother, Anita Shaw, is an Army sergeant who was serving her second tour of duty in Iraq when she was notified by Army officials of her son's death."

Wow my heart breaks for his mother and father. This killer better get the death penalty because a lifetime in hell is awaiting his punk ass.
agreed

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
For what, keeping it real?

"It was spontaneous," Bratton said. "[Espinoza] was a gang member. He saw someone else he thought was from an opposing gang and he immediately, almost intuitively, popped out of that car and shot that young boy twice.

-TF

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Every single gang member in the U.S. should be sent off to an island in the South Pacific and then drop bombs on that ****ing place.

Our country is way too soft on criminals. If we made prison a place where people DON'T want to go back to, then the crime rate would drop. But the bleeding heart liberals in this country demand they have access to gyms, cable TV, good food, and everything else under the sun.

MattMiller

Awards
Every single gang member in the U.S. should be sent off to an island in the South Pacific and then drop bombs on that ****ing place.

Our country is way too soft on criminals. If we made prison a place where people DON'T want to go back to, then the crime rate would drop. But the bleeding heart liberals in this country demand they have access to gyms, cable TV, good food, and everything else under the sun.
seriously man, its horse shvt that they get all that crap in prison. they are there to be punished for their crimes, not to live it up at 0 cost. they can live just fine with ****ty food and no t.v. and we still have people that bit*h about how inhumane we treat our prisoners. those people are in there for dealing drugs, robbing hard working americans and murdering people, i believe they should get much much worse

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
For what, keeping it real?

"It was spontaneous," Bratton said. "[Espinoza] was a gang member. He saw someone else he thought was from an opposing gang and he immediately, almost intuitively, popped out of that car and shot that young boy twice.

-TF
It's not ok to shoot people because you think they might be a threat. Keeping it real?