Quickstar

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
you guys know that "start your own buisness, buy from yourself" thing. some guy threw me the sales pitch for that at the gym yesterday, and a couple of months back i had a friend that try to get me to join. is anyone on AM a part of that or heard of it or have any opinion on it???

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
gotta love pyramid schemes.

i wouldnt "invest" a dime.

google 'quickstar' and half the sites that come up are from scam warnings

srd4g9

Awards
actually, i am part of quixstar. my parents got me started, they are way up there in business and travel almost weekly for conferences. As for me, im mostly a consumer. that have decent protein shakes, protein bars.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
im on the same page as you palo alto.do your parents actually make money srd4g9?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you guys know that "start your own buisness, buy from yourself" thing. some guy threw me the sales pitch for that at the gym yesterday, and a couple of months back i had a friend that try to get me to join. is anyone on AM a part of that or heard of it or have any opinion on it???
Owned by the same people who owned amway.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
Owned by the same people who owned amway.
yea, i was reading up on it and they ended up getting charged with tax evasion and customs fraud( dont know what this is), but i wonder if the IBO's had to pay money back.

the guy at the gym was cool, we were talking and i told him that i was going to school for electronics & computer technology, then he started to get aggressive and said " so are you just going to be an electrician for 70 years?" it pissed me off, i told him at least my field of buisness will always be around.
this is not the first time i have run into one of these Quickstar "IBO's", they just seem to think they are king **** and if you are not involved your a dumb@$$.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea, i was reading up on it and they ended up getting charged with tax evasion and customs fraud( dont know what this is), but i wonder if the IBO's had to pay money back.

the guy at the gym was cool, we were talking and i told him that i was going to school for electronics & computer technology, then he started to get aggressive and said " so are you just going to be an electrician for 70 years?" it pissed me off, i told him at least my field of buisness will always be around.
this is not the first time i have run into one of these Quickstar "IBO's", they just seem to think they are king **** and if you are not involved your a dumb@$$.
thats their way, be the part and look the part. try to always exude confidence type sh1t. Even when these type of guys are not even making hardly any money they are told to dress nice and drive expensive cars.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
no such thing as get rich easy or quick.

IMO the only thing that makes money is hard work. whether you put your hard work into a pyramid scheme, or an honest trade is up to you.

i personally think one has a future you can rely on, and one does not.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
no such thing as get rich easy or quick.

IMO the only thing that makes money is hard work. whether you put your hard work into a pyramid scheme, or an honest trade is up to you.

i personally think one has a future you can rely on, and one does not.

I agree 100%.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
2 years back on campus we had a quickstar rep selling various services (like lawyer "hours" per year, you know the dial a lawyer, and identity fraud protection). The lady talked about going from company to company, even offering services to employees at various companies.

Not my type of thing either.