This dude is dedication!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His name is Kiyoshi Moody,a lifelong natty.Looks pretty good,especially if he's truly natural.Not doubting,just saying.I'm pretty sure I have seen pictures on the internet before,he has a very distinct look.I dont know how to post pics,but if someone wants to,feel encouraged to do so.Anyways,the point of this thread is this,I'm reading in my April issue of MD i just got today about his eating habits.He eats 12-14 meals a day!He does this by setting his alarm clock for every two hours to wake him at night to eat!Thats absolutely crazy dedication!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather sleep than wake up every two hours.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather sleep than wake up every two hours.
That's when the line between dedication and obsession gets a little hazy. Mad respect, but that's a little extreme for my blood.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Might be his secret for holding on to muscle while dieting.I thought i was "hardcore" for drinking a protien shake i put in the fridge before i go to bed when i wake on my own to go to the bathroom.I need the sleep though,with long physical labor,the gym,cooking,shopping and everything(i'm single)Im lucky to get 7-8 hours of sleep sometimes.If i had the luxory,and it meant moving to the next level,and i competed,i'd do it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it is just bs, to see how many idiots actually follow his plan because they think it will make them look like him!

hahahahahaha!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That's when the line between dedication and obsession gets a little hazy. Mad respect, but that's a little extreme for my blood.
From our perspective I see it as a complete matter of obsession. Yet if its his living and how he earns an income (and he knows that it works for him) I guess its dedication. Different view points different ideas I guess.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'd do it if I thought it would make a significant difference.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I guess he chose to shave his head bald... or he has no hair... hmm @ no hair

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Here we go
LOL I could of sworn I've seen this guy in a youtube vid doing shots of HGH and slin. Is he still natural? :D:lol:

The waking every 2 hours is crazy mad props for that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waking every two hours to eat is retarded and completely unhealthy. To me, it doesn't make him "hard core", it makes him an idiot. Constantly disturbing sleep?. How is that helpful?.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Waking every two hours to eat is retarded and completely unhealthy. To me, it doesn't make him "hard core", it makes him an idiot. Constantly disturbing sleep?. How is that helpful?.
Initially that was what I was thinking...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also want to add that this is not what bodybuilding is about. BBing is about building a healthy body, not just being huge and but.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the point is to keep your muscles constantly fed.Some of these guys jobs are lifting,eating,and sleeping.I seen one pro say how he sleeps maybe 6 hours a night.A guy asked about that and he said he takes a nap after almost every meal on top of that.My point is they have completely different lives than others.They can incorporate weird $h!t like this into their lifestyle and do things the normal working man can't.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I also want to add that this is not what bodybuilding is about. BBing is about building a healthy body, not just being huge and but.
I'm not sure what BBs you're talking about, but I don't think you'll get too many Professional BB's saying that they were trying to build a healthy body.

Waking up every 2 hours might not be healthy -- but niether is taking AAS.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what BBs you're talking about, but I don't think you'll get too many Professional BB's saying that they were trying to build a healthy body.

Waking up every 2 hours might not be healthy -- but niether is taking AAS.
They'll prob tell you that their building a healthy body,but just to sound good.In the meantime their injecting a cocktail of test/growth/slin and putting their heart in "overdrive" to pump blood through their excess pounds of unnatural,over their genetic limit,muscle.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just read he's 37,a personal trainer,and has been training for ten years.He used to be a pro football player.He got into bb from rehabing his knee from an injury.I thought the pro part was interesting.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
They'll prob tell you that their building a healthy body,but just to sound good.In the meantime their injecting a cocktail of test/growth/slin and putting their heart in "overdrive" to pump blood through their excess pounds of unnatural,over their genetic limit,muscle.
haha agreed man, that was essentially what I was trying to say.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know why I'm doubting he's all-natural.

I'm just not gonna make a judgement until he comes out in an interview and says otherwise in his own words.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's pretty big,but i believe it.I also believe skip is natural.This might be wishfull thinking,but every now and then someone does what few,or none have done.Theirs always someone that stands out from the rest,or are ahead of their time(Michael Jordan,Tiger Woods,Brett Favre,Babe Ruth)I don't see why bb is any different.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Natural or not, Quadzilla is missing a mullet...Swayze wins.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's pretty big,but i believe it.I also believe skip is natural.This might be wishfull thinking,but every now and then someone does what few,or none have done.Theirs always someone that stands out from the rest,or are ahead of their time(Michael Jordan,Tiger Woods,Brett Favre,Babe Ruth)I don't see why bb is any different.

Yeah except those people compete in sports.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bodybuilding isnt a sport??? i do get your point though....

Its all in how you look at it. I don't think it is. It is just not that popular. I have no interest in bodybuilding, nor will I ever go to bodybuilding show. Looking and muscle men in small underwear all greased up isn't something I would enjoy. It is just something that will never catch on or become mainstream.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Its all in how you look at it. I don't think it is. It is just not that popular. I have no interest in bodybuilding, nor will I ever go to bodybuilding show. Looking and muscle men in small underwear all greased up isn't something I would enjoy. It is just something that will never catch on or become mainstream.
Pretty big generalization dont you think?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by that?.
I have never been to a show,and i'm not dying to go either,but i would.From what i hear the expo, whatever they are called,are much better.Anyways,you explained what you see in a bb show.I see a guy who has made thousands of sacrifices to get where he is.I see the many force fed meals,the many workouts that he just wasn't feeling it that day,but gave it his all anyway,then i see a guy who ate bland food over and over and did hours of boring cardio.Then at a show,you see the finished product,of many years,of all this.I see the big picture.You made a genarlized assumption,as to what bb is.Thats the only way i can explain what boxmeman means.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Natural or not it's a good look that I don't mind using or not using to get there.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When he means all natural, he is probably referring to using everything BUT A.A.S. This probably includes stuff like Superdrol and whatever legal dietary supplement is out there.

I also too think Skip La Coure probably used a bunch of prohormones back when they were legal.

I'm sure you can get big with all the legal orals out on the market. That isn't too unconvincing.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

37 should tell you all you need to know.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's natural,he's not natural debates get absolutely nowhere.Theirs no way to prove one way or the other.It's like trying to convince a non christian theirs a god,and a christian theirs not.No proof either way,it's a belief on both ends.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol :toofunny: umm a truly humorous comparison!!!:thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never been to a show,and i'm not dying to go either,but i would.From what i hear the expo, whatever they are called,are much better.Anyways,you explained what you see in a bb show.I see a guy who has made thousands of sacrifices to get where he is.I see the many force fed meals,the many workouts that he just wasn't feeling it that day,but gave it his all anyway,then i see a guy who ate bland food over and over and did hours of boring cardio.Then at a show,you see the finished product,of many years,of all this.I see the big picture.You made a genarlized assumption,as to what bb is.Thats the only way i can explain what boxmeman means.

Of course the guy worked hard to get where he is now. I was trying say bodybuilding isn't really a popular sport. It is less popular than Baseball, Football, Tennis, Golf...Hell its even less popular than NASCAR!!. Sure the guy worked hard....but that doesn't make me want to go a "show" and watch his almost naked greased up hairless body "pose" for me!. Thats the way the majority of people think....hence the non-popularity of bodybuilding shows.

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
I was thinking how about putting yourself on a drip with like supps in? lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Of course the guy worked hard to get where he is now. I was trying say bodybuilding isn't really a popular sport. It is less popular than Baseball, Football, Tennis, Golf...Hell its even less popular than NASCAR!!. Sure the guy worked hard....but that doesn't make me want to go a "show" and watch his almost naked greased up hairless body "pose" for me!. Thats the way the majority of people think....hence the non-popularity of bodybuilding shows.
lol the starling thing you have to realize is that in here in America 65% or higher of Americans are obese, obese people usually aren't very secure about looking at other people bodies specifically ( males watching males) Also, I completely understand where your coming from.. alot of people i talk with say that physique (out of a magazine for example) is disgusting...when in reality it's just a physique pushed passed genetic limits and not seen on a regular occasion. There are def 2 Hugely opposing contrasting viewpoints...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but that doesn't make me want to go a "show" and watch his almost naked greased up hairless body "pose" for me!.
hahaha. I'm a bodybuilding fan, but that was funny :toofunny: When you put it like that it makes me feel a little gay and it makes it hard to argue, but I'm still a fan. Victor Martinez has my vote for the next Mr. O.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol the starling thing you have to realize is that in here in America 65% or higher of Americans are obese, obese people usually aren't very secure about looking at other people bodies specifically ( males watching males) Also, I completely understand where your coming from.. alot of people i talk with say that physique (out of a magazine for example) is disgusting...when in reality it's just a physique pushed passed genetic limits and not seen on a regular occasion. There are def 2 Hugely opposing contrasting viewpoints...
I have had people tell me how it's not natural.No their not refering to juiced or not,just saying that the muscles don't look natural.It completely blows my mind.It is as natural as it gets,it's just not seen often.If all you had to do was buy it like a car,you'd see it all the time.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have had people tell me how it's not natural.No their not refering to juiced or not,just saying that the muscles don't look natural.It completely blows my mind.It is as natural as it gets,it's just not seen often.If all you had to do was buy it like a car,you'd see it all the time.
Exactly peoples idiocy literally blows my mind these days!!