Halo 3 Online

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys and girls play halo 3 online

On 360 live.....

Just curious incase you desired an A$$ KICKING :lol:

Aside from that whats the best game in your opinion on the 360? (or soon to come out).

I was thinking of getting the HL Orange box...but i dont know.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I used too! The problem is everybody started resetting their accounts to play easier people and I'm only a 41 and just got my ass kicked all the time so I quit.. people have figured out ways to cheat and all that happy horsesh!t just like what happened to Halo 2 so I just moved on =)

But I play NHL 08 online and it's so fun.. and the Orange Box is awesome -- I recommend that if you got the cash..

But my top ones would be..

1) Bioshock
2) Assassin's Creed
3) COD4

I think Bioshock is damn near perfect and the storyline and gameplay are both amazing .. the storyline in Assassin's Creed is almost as impressive and the gameplay is so innovative and visually impressive that if you actually TRY to be sneaky and assassin-like it's an awesome game.. and COD4 is just your standard, extremely fun, well developed wartime game =)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you guys and girls play halo 3 online

On 360 live.....

Just curious incase you desired an A$$ KICKING :lol:

Aside from that whats the best game in your opinion on the 360? (or soon to come out).

I was thinking of getting the HL Orange box...but i dont know.
I loved halo 3......until COD4 came out. WAAAAYYYYY more fun imo! I'll show you an azz whoppin' in that game for sho! :bruce2: :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have both Halo 3 and COD4 sittin in front of me... also just got Darkness... killer ass game... then my 360 just took a sh!t and wont read any discs, it says "not a playable disc".

I cant even hear it spool up though so i think its just the disc drive and not the whole 360... hopefully its a cheap repair, and thank goodness the harddrive is removable with these so if you send them in you dont have to worry bout the drive getting erased during repair like what happened with the original xbox before this

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
screw video games lol find something more productive to do...:toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have both Halo 3 and COD4 sittin in front of me... also just got Darkness... killer ass game... then my 360 just took a sh!t and wont read any discs, it says "not a playable disc".

I cant even hear it spool up though so i think its just the disc drive and not the whole 360... hopefully its a cheap repair, and thank goodness the harddrive is removable with these so if you send them in you dont have to worry bout the drive getting erased during repair like what happened with the original xbox before this
Poops, you need to give me your xbox 360 gamertag so you can assist online destruction with chad and I. My gamertag is Trauma 1......just make sure to add the space between the A and 1. :bruce2:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I loved halo 3......until COD4 came out. WAAAAYYYYY more fun imo! I'll show you an azz whoppin' in that game for sho! :bruce2: :)
i played cod4, but its toooooo slow for me man. I need jumping, i need running, i need (ok so you can do most of those on COD4)....maybe i should re-rent it just to prove i can kick your butt.

:lol:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established

I think your bailing on us poops. Aint nothing wrong with the ol' 360.... you just being a old fashioned chicken :lol:

Seriously, get your 360 fixed, halo 3 is a great way to hear annoying kids getting their butts kicked :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i played cod4, but its toooooo slow for me man. I need jumping, i need running, i need (ok so you can do most of those on COD4)....maybe i should re-rent it just to prove i can kick your butt.

:lol:
Halo became way too unrealistic to me. The little sh*ts that run around with a sniper rifle like it's a hand gun gets old after a while. I know it's a video game and they're supposed to be that way, but i tend to like games that are more realistic in nature. COD4 just nails it all around. Halo is a blast though. Go and rent COD4 again, and then we shall see my friend.........hahahaha:)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I used too! The problem is everybody started resetting their accounts to play easier people and I'm only a 41 and just got my ass kicked all the time so I quit.. people have figured out ways to cheat and all that happy horsesh!t just like what happened to Halo 2 so I just moved on =)

But I play NHL 08 online and it's so fun.. and the Orange Box is awesome -- I recommend that if you got the cash..

But my top ones would be..

1) Bioshock
2) Assassin's Creed
3) COD4

I think Bioshock is damn near perfect and the storyline and gameplay are both amazing .. the storyline in Assassin's Creed is almost as impressive and the gameplay is so innovative and visually impressive that if you actually TRY to be sneaky and assassin-like it's an awesome game.. and COD4 is just your standard, extremely fun, well developed wartime game =)
pfft, red dog, thats a lame excuse. at 41 you should be a pro, these newbie kids have no skills. :lol:

Also I agree, Bioshock is an amazing game, amazing story. Btw , did you opt to kill or save the little girl lol

Assasins creed is amazing too, only thing is it get a little monotonous sometimes, you know doing the same missions over and over in different forms. However its got the best gameplay i feel. I loved throwing those beggars around :lol:, or taking on a million soliders at once armed with a tiny knife.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your bailing on us poops. Aint nothing wrong with the ol' 360.... you just being a old fashioned chicken :lol:

Seriously, get your 360 fixed, halo 3 is a great way to hear annoying kids getting their butts kicked :lol:
The amount of annoying little kids online is unreal at times lol.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
The amount of annoying little kids online is unreal at times lol.
They seem to love their voices. Putting the Microphone on the 360 was like giving a whistle to a baby......

Though i have to admit, blowing them up with a rocket launcher and hearing them shout "no way, thats bs, i shot him first waaaa waaaa"

freaking nothing like it :lol:

I guess much the way you sound when you play online :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They seem to love their voices. Putting the Microphone on the 360 was like giving a whistle to a baby......

Though i have to admit, blowing them up with a rocket launcher and hearing them shout "no way, thats bs, i shot him first waaaa waaaa"

freaking nothing like it :lol:

I guess much the way you sound when you play online :lol:
I'll have you dancing like a little school girl with my M16 in COD4. :bruce3:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I'll have you dancing like a little school girl with my M16 in COD4. :bruce3:
pfft.....right.

You wont even see me, i'll have sniped your sunglasses of before you can say "wha.....":lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poops, you need to give me your xbox 360 gamertag so you can assist online destruction with chad and I. My gamertag is Trauma 1......just make sure to add the space between the A and 1. :bruce2:
FCUK!!!! you and chad really on there playing together???? this really sucks! Alright that does it... my 360 is goin in the shop on mon when I get my check.. we gots to get down!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FCUK!!!! you and chad really on there playing together???? this really sucks! Alright that does it... my 360 is goin in the shop on mon when I get my check.. we gots to get down!
Let me know when you get it back poops..........we've got a certain potato to mash! :lol: :saw: :drunk:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me know when you get it back poops..........we've got a certain potato to mash! :lol: :saw: :drunk:
LMAO!

saweet... my gamer tag is

xilikebreadx send me a friend request and Ill accept and hit you up as soon as im back!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
You guys know what had amazing potential but turned out terrible -- Turning Point. I mean, it was based on what would've happened if Churchill had died before the war and Germany had won.. so many possibilities, but the game itself is soooo bad :)