Stop Talking and Worrying, Just Fvcking Do It

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*This isn't a slight against any particular member, or the board as a whole. This has always been my home board, the company I work for calls this board home, and my favourite forum. This is just a trend I've noticed.

Does anybody else notice an overwhelming amount of people on the boards lately whom seem to focus more on talking about training than actually training itself?. I say this because it seems that some people are foregoing the training/diet/fitness part of these fitness boards and instead here for solely the communal aspect.

Now, joining and being a prominent member in this community is utterly encouraged by members and admin alike. However, I just think its counterintuitive that these individuals seem to devote more time in calculating the minutia of their supplement regime on the forum than working out itself. Often times (it's much more prevalent 'over there') I'll see individuals with an ungodly amount of posts, with a few logs and a list of supplements longer than Pacman Jones' rap-sheet in their signature, who shouldn't be taking any supplements - period.

The only reason I say this is because I finally, finally learned the value of this lesson myself after my accident; retrospectively, I realized that I had become too dependent on a 'protocol' or 'regime' of supplements. In the hour preceding my workouts I was more focused on how to take 'X' with 'Y' and which foods to take and avoid with 'Z' that I lost focus on the training itself. For the hour leading up to working out you should be clearing your mind (if possible) of everything except: "I am going to ****ing destroy these weights".

Seeing this, I made a concerted effort to forego all supplementation when I returned. During this period, not even utilizing protein powder until January, I put back 200lbs+ on my DL, 10-12lbs of LBM maintaining my BF% level, and really focusing on natural performance. Now, those aren't that fantastic of numbers, I am not that developed, don't weigh that much, and am not envied by many. The point, is that I obtained my goals without a laundry list of supplements.

This does not seem to be the general direction of some, however. I cannot help but think "You have no place using those supplements" when I see some of these people make posts disseminating very particular sciences and synergies about and between products, or worse suggesting them to others. This breeds complacency. People who shouldn't be using a supplement see other people who shouldn't be using a supplement tell them it's okay, and off they go.

I suppose the general message is:

If you are trying to obtain your goals - relax. Stop making 398,000 posts about training - and train. Stop spending hours making lengthy posts about how you expertly calculated the timing of 17 different supplements - just eat. If your bench press is still 135lbs - stop worrying about the latest training methods and lift. These minutia are things to concern yourself when you reach a high level of performance, they are not things to get you there.

I'm done *****ing. Thanks.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
*This isn't a slight against any particular member, or the board as a whole. This has always been my home board, the company I work for calls this board home, and my favourite forum. This is just a trend I've noticed.

Does anybody else notice an overwhelming amount of people on the boards lately whom seem to focus more on talking about training than actually training itself?. I say this because it seems that some people are foregoing the training/diet/fitness part of these fitness boards and instead here for solely the communal aspect.

Now, joining and being a prominent member in this community is utterly encouraged by members and admin alike. However, I just think its counterintuitive that these individuals seem to devote more time in calculating the minutia of their supplement regime on the forum than working out itself. Often times (it's much more prevalent 'over there') I'll see individuals with an ungodly amount of posts, with a few logs and a list of supplements longer than Pacman Jones' rap-sheet in their signature, who shouldn't be taking any supplements - period.

The only reason I say this is because I finally, finally learned the value of this lesson myself after my accident; retrospectively, I realized that I had become too dependent on a 'protocol' or 'regime' of supplements. In the hour preceding my workouts I was more focused on how to take 'X' with 'Y' and which foods to take and avoid with 'Z' that I lost focus on the training itself. For the hour leading up to working out you should be clearing your mind (if possible) of everything except: "I am going to ****ing destroy these weights".

Seeing this, I made a concerted effort to forego all supplementation when I returned. During this period, not even utilizing protein powder until January, I put back 200lbs+ on my DL, 10-12lbs of LBM maintaining my BF% level, and really focusing on natural performance. Now, those aren't that fantastic of numbers, I am not that developed, don't weigh that much, and am not envied by many. The point, is that I obtained my goals without a laundry list of supplements.

This does not seem to be the general direction of some, however. I cannot help but think "You have no place using those supplements" when I see some of these people make posts disseminating very particular sciences and synergies about and between products, or worse suggesting them to others. This breeds complacency. People who shouldn't be using a supplement see other people who shouldn't be using a supplement tell them it's okay, and off they go.

I suppose the general message is:

If you are trying to obtain your goals - relax. Stop making 398,000 posts about training - and train. Stop spending hours making lengthy posts about how you expertly calculated the timing of 17 different supplements - just eat. If your bench press is still 135lbs - stop worrying about the latest training methods and lift. These minutia are things to concern yourself when you reach a high level of performance, they are not things to get you there.

ok.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If training all day were better than an hour,i would do it.But it's not,so i don't.You have 24 hours in a day,1hour or so goes to weights,8 or so got to sleep,Thats 15 hours leftover.maybe 1-2 go to eating,so 13-14.If you work minus that,you still have more time to post on here than you do to train,and possibly even training and eating combined.Again,if training longer were better,i would do it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree Mullet. I do not take that many supplements. A lot people on here seem to spend hundreds of dollars on supplements and base their workouts around them. They don't understand what the word "Supplement" actually means. They ask questions with polls like "What is the best test booster?". They then explain that they want to gain 20 pounds of muscle by taking this supplement. Little regard is held for diet and they probally spend more on supplements monthly than food. Then there are the people that constantly run cycle after cycle and ask what can they take in between?. Don't people realize that when they are on their pct and their test levels are that of a pre-pubpescent little girl, others that are not constantly runing cycles of hormones are still gaining and gaining more with good planing of diet and exercise. They take the time to plan their cycles but what about planing of diet?.

Sorry, thought I would contibute to Mullets rant.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%

Now go get STOKED!

:)

CROWLER

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You either have the eye of the tiger and the passion to be bigger and stroger tomorrow than you are today,or you don't.Everyone wants that edge,it's only human nature.You do have to realise that sups only supplement your diet and traing,not replace them.One good way to look at it,is to act like you don't use supplements when you do.It has helped me anyways.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I agree that people can get too caught up in the regimine.

I worked out for years not really training correctly or eating right and still made good gains. I started training when I was 16 benchpressing 60 lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps, and by the time I was 18 I was benchpressing 225 for reps. The only thing I knew then was to train hard.

Once I found a good gym and actually learned how to train, and how to eat I blew up (I still have the stretchmarks from my pecs to my biceps to prove it). I made the best gains of my life with just a little creatine and whey protein to supplement my improved diet and improved training. I was natural and way stronger and bigger than some of the guys who used gear, just by virtue of my better diet and training.

There is no secret to bodybuilding: eat, train, rest, grow. Supplements have a place in building your body, but they will never replace good eating, intense training, and getting a good nights sleep.

I like supplements, and will continue to use them as long as its financially feasable for me to do so. However, if I go broke tomorrow I can rest easy knowing that all I need to grow are some weights, some red meat, and a nice bed to sleep in.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that people can get too caught up in the regimine.

I worked out for years not really training correctly or eating right and still made good gains. I started training when I was 16 benchpressing 60 lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps, and by the time I was 18 I was benchpressing 225 for reps. The only thing I knew then was to train hard.

Once I found a good gym and actually learned how to train, and how to eat I blew up (I still have the stretchmarks from my pecs to my biceps to prove it). I made the best gains of my life with just a little creatine and whey protein to supplement my improved diet and improved training. I was natural and way stronger and bigger than some of the guys who used gear, just by virtue of my better diet and training.

There is no secret to bodybuilding: eat, train, rest, grow. Supplements have a place in building your body, but they will never replace good eating, intense training, and getting a good nights sleep.

I like supplements, and will continue to use them as long as its financially feasable for me to do so. However, if I go broke tomorrow I can rest easy knowing that all I need to grow are some weights, some red meat, and a nice bed to sleep in.
Exactly, I just get so sick of people who look like they should lock themselves in a room and learn dedication asking how to stack 18 different supplements at once. Worse than that, is these people are looked at as informative; in my very humble opinion, that sets a bad precedent for people just starting out. It makes it seem 'okay' to shirk your responsibility for diet in training in light of supplements.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again."

Bravo sir, bravo. I'm sure we've all be guilty of this, but you're right. Just f*ckin train.

As for the communal aspect, my Swayze avy kicks ass.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I just get so sick of people who look like they should lock themselves in a room and learn dedication asking how to stack 18 different supplements at once. Worse than that, is these people are looked at as informative; in my very humble opinion, that sets a bad precedent for people just starting out. It makes it seem 'okay' to shirk your responsibility for diet in training in light of supplements.
Good point Mullet. Unfortunately i'd say at least 50% of the reps on this board are these people you speak ok.................. pushing their companies supplements in the mean time.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point Mullet. Unfortunately i'd say at least 50% of the reps on this board are these people you speak ok.................. pushing their companies supplements in the mean time.
Yeah, I don't want to insight any controversy, so I'll leave that alone.

I just think that you take care of the tiniest minutia as a function of being in peak performance; when a single striation on your delt is the difference between winning and losing you sweat supplement timing, nutrient timing down to the minutes.

However, if you're 20 something BF% you probably should not be taking supplements at all, let alone prohormones, designer steroids, black market steroids, all in conjunction with supplements. A fat-burner now and then is no issue, in my opinion, as people need help with genetics. I just despise seeing logs from dudes with a list of supplements like this:

Caffeine
Yohimbine Caps
CLA
K-R-ALA
ALCAR
BCAAS
Tri-Creatine-Gluconate-a-bol
Anabolic Pump
IGF-2
Drive
RPM
Multi
6-OXO
Glutamine
Bulk Sesamin
Bulk Icariin

I'm probably missing some things, but that annoys me. Then you see a picture and the person is completely out of shape, and that's indicative of their focus.

Not everybody wants to be 'ideal' in their body shape. Some lift for passion, overall health, to obtain goals, for feelings of wellness, or just for a hobby. Whatever one's reason is, and goals therein, you should be able to accomplish these without heavy reliance on supplements.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

I just think that you take care of the tiniest minutia as a function of being in peak performance; when a single striation on your delt is the difference between winning and losing you sweat supplement timing, nutrient timing down to the minutes.

However, if you're 20 something BF% you probably should not be taking supplements at all, let alone prohormones, designer steroids, black market steroids, all in conjunction with supplements. A fat-burner now and then is no issue, in my opinion, as people need help with genetics. I just despise seeing logs from dudes with a list of supplements like this:

Caffeine
Yohimbine Caps
CLA
K-R-ALA
ALCAR
BCAAS
Anabolic Pump
IGF-2
Drive
RPM
Multi
6-OXO
Glutamine
Bulk Sesamin
Bulk Icariin

I'm probably missing some things, but that annoys me. Then you see a picture and the person is completely out of shape, and that's indicative of their focus.

Not everybody wants to be 'ideal' in their body shape. Some lift for passion, overall health, to obtain goals, for feelings of wellness, or just for a hobby. Whatever one's reason is, and goals therein, you should be able to accomplish these without heavy reliance on supplements.

Add some forskolin, 7-keto, beta alanine, ephedrine, nettle root, fish oils, greens+, muti-vitamin.. .well those are the 'basics' at least.

Oh and your creatine sucks, I'd use creatine tri-ethyl stanabol.

Glad I could help. :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, yeah I forgot about all those. It's just ridiculous.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Caffeine
Yohimbine Caps
CLA
K-R-ALA
ALCAR
BCAAS
Anabolic Pump
IGF-2
Drive
RPM
Multi
6-OXO
Glutamine
Bulk Sesamin
Bulk Icariin

On top of that they seem to like to ignore recommended dosages and take something like 3 times the recommended dosage.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always tell people that supplements are just that, they supplement, they don't substitute. You can't replace a proper diet and blood & guts hard work. With that said, I enjoy my supplements. Whether they improve my performance as much as 25% or less then 10%, the motivation I have when I'm on them is priceless to me.

Clearly I've got quite the arsenal listed in my signature, so I might get blasted just for posting here, but I've also got 10+ years of lifting experience, so I've done my share of "just do it."

I like the post, don't get me wrong. I just wanted to state that I'm okay with my collection of supplementation, its all part of the discipline in my fitness world.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always tell people that supplements are just that, they supplement, they don't substitute. You can't replace a proper diet and blood & guts hard work. With that said, I enjoy my supplements. Whether they improve my performance as much as 25% or less then 10%, the motivation I have when I'm on them is priceless to me.

Clearly I've got quite the arsenal listed in my signature, so I might get blasted just for posting here, but I've also got 10+ years of lifting experience, so I've done my share of "just do it."

I like the post, don't get me wrong. I just wanted to state that I'm okay with my collection of supplementation, its all part of the discipline in my fitness world.
But you're also at a level of fitness that is conducive to supplementing V. This post is more geared to the 200lb, 18% BF guy taking more supplements than you, bench pressing 45s x 10.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
This post is more geared to the 200lb, 18% BF guy taking more supplements than you, bench pressing 45s x 10.
U mean thats not good? WTF dood, Im taking the Jay Cutler stack that dood is hyooge and its what he used. It came wit a book and poster for frees!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That reminds me,now that work has picked back up,i need to buy Dorian Yates blood and guts.Also Branch Warrens Unchained.I heard it's the first to come close to blood and guts,their both expensive though,even off ebay.First time i looked i bought pumping iron for $12.00 after shipping.Oh yeah.....damn no good lazy $h!t for brains want a sup to do all the work chicken legged pencil necked noodle armed dumb asses!!!!!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I whole-heartedly agree with you on this one, Mullet. I cannot fathom why people decide to try 8 different things at the same time without any previous experience or usage. Very wasteful mentality and horribly inefficient. I seldom, it at all, think anyone should try more than 2 new things at any given time, so they can properly assess efficacy.

Also, I think there needs to be a shift emphasizing not only the nutritional aspect of training, but also the patience it takes to achieve your goals.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, I appreciate your thread. In my spare time, I am constanley making stacks and thinking what I am going to take during months 1-3..and blah blah..All I should use is whey, a multi, maybe some creatine and fish oil. I shouldnt feel "ok" spending $75 a month on supplement a and b stacked with product x.

Now, I am going to rethink my supplment regimine, and start saving for college:thumbsup:

However, I am taking a fat burner which may be dumb, but I have waited a while for this. From now on, I will ask myself, "do i really NEED this?

Thank you Mullet.

Reps to you sir!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, I appreciate your thread. In my spare time, I am constanley making stacks and thinking what I am going to take during months 1-3..and blah blah..All I should use is whey, a multi, maybe some creatine and fish oil. I shouldnt feel "ok" spending $75 a month on supplement a and b stacked with product x.

Now, I am going to rethink my supplment regimine, and start saving for college:thumbsup:

However, I am taking a fat burner which may be dumb, but I have waited a while for this. From now on, I will ask myself, "do i really NEED this?

Thank you Mullet.

Reps to you sir!
Hey buddy, if I was at your fitness level when I was 15 I would have been excited. You should be giving me advice.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy, if I was at your fitness level when I was 15 I would have been excited. You should be giving me advice.
x2, you're a machine dude. I wish I had been dedicated at 15.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I can say that I personally train my ass off. The supps I use in no way make it easier to stay on diet or hit the trainer when I'm tired and want to skip it. I agree there could be some on here that use them in a negitive way. But I'm on here because I do put my time in the gym and live the lifestyle!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If only more women were more like you,most are born hot and fit.They might take a walk and leave a bite or two of cake,but thats it.Women pi$$ me off.The majority of sexy women do not work for it and their way hotter than any guy who bust his ass and has "evolved" his entire life to look "sexy"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I can say that I personally train my ass off. The supps I use in no way make it easier to stay on diet or hit the trainer when I'm tired and want to skip it. I agree there could be some on here that use them in a negitive way. But I'm on here because I do put my time in the gym and live the lifestyle!
Yeah, I really want to clear up I wasn't attacking the board or its members on a whole. Just those who use their supplements irresponsibly.

:thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If only more women were more like you,most are born hot and fit.They might take a walk and leave a bite or two of cake,but thats it.Women pi$$ me off.The majority of sexy women do not work for it and their way hotter than any guy who bust his ass and has "evolved" his entire life to look "sexy"
I want to evolve. My goal is to be Captain America, "the height of human perfection."

This marathon is gonna take forever, but it'll happen.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Well I was like this until I had kids and hit a certain age. But now I train with a trainer 5 days a week. I watch what I eat and do the best I can.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny $h!t
-Physical attributes enhanced to peak of human potential
-Expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant
-All terrain acrobatics
-Master tactician and field commander
-Vibranium-steel alloy shield

As you can see, I've got a ways to go...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing I don't understand is people that use this message board solely as their means of information. If you are overweight, and not trained at all this shouldn't be your first stop. I would say a bookstore or Amazon.com. Don't go into something blindly like that. I have threes bookshelves full of books to help guide me on various subjects. Sure people on here can give you their opinions of things, but that is just it and opinion. You have to figure things out on your own, and I suggest purchasing a good book as the first step, and don't come on here looking for advice on the book to purchase because once again you will just get tons of different opinions. Look into the book on Amazon, usually they have sample chapters you can read, better yet look at the book at a local bookstore, but amazon usually has the best prices.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing I don't understand is people that use this message board solely as their means of information. If you are overweight, and not trained at all this shouldn't be your first stop. I would say a bookstore or Amazon.com. Don't go into something blindly like that. I have threes bookshelves full of books to help guide me on various subjects. Sure people on here can give you their opinions of things, but that is just it and opinion. You have to figure things out on your own, and I suggest purchasing a good book as the first step, and don't come on here looking for advice on the book to purchase because once again you will just get tons of different opinions. Look into the book on Amazon, usually they have sample chapters you can read, better yet look at the book at a local bookstore, but amazon usually has the best prices.
I think a lot of the people we're talking about should stay on NewsReaders and General Topic forums. It's a bad influence.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Good thread, Mullet. I've always made my best gains when I "dumb" everything down, just eat and train hard.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff Mullet def rep worthy material :thumbsup: I have a friend who used to try and time everything "perfectly" that it actually interrupted workouts...since I have enforced the "Just Lift" rule things have been much better!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I was about to spend a boatload on USP supps, but I guess I'll save my cash. Thanks, Mullet. :lol: :twisted:

No, you're 100% right. I don't even check out some of the areas of this board too often because there are too many threads like this. I remember reading some dudes log a while back and he strategically planning his steroid cycle to a T. Then he said he wasn't really training too hard while on it. :think: I'll second Rodja's advice about taking no more than 1 or 2 new supps at once as well. If things aren't improving for you, I'd evaluate your training first. I've gotten over the biggest plateaus by changing training styles and throwing in bigger lifts.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I was about to spend a boatload on USP supps, but I guess I'll save my cash. Thanks, Mullet. :lol: :twisted:

No, you're 100% right. I don't even check out some of the areas of this board too often because there are too many threads like this. I remember reading some dudes log a while back and he strategically planning his steroid cycle to a T. Then he said he wasn't really training too hard while on it. :think: I'll second Rodja's advice about taking no more than 1 or 2 new supps at once as well. If things aren't improving for you, I'd evaluate your training first. I've gotten over the biggest plateaus by changing training styles and throwing in bigger lifts.
Honestly I would much rather these type of people not buy our supplements in favour of changing their training.

I just see people with 40,000 posts who have tried more supplements this month than I will in a year who look like Ben Stein with their shirt off.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would much rather these type of people not buy our supplements in favour of changing their training.

I just see people with 40,000 posts who have tried more supplements this month than I will in a year who look like Ben Stein with their shirt off.
lol I see the same thing im always curious as to how/why the EXTREMELY fat/skinny people consume copious amounts of supps with the "Get BIG" quick theory...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

LMAO - I bench 120 lbs. I was using 20 lbs dumbbells for hammer curls last night.

I'm gonna go cry now.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO - I bench 120 lbs. I was using 20 lbs dumbbells for hammer curls last night.

I'm gonna go cry now.
But you haven't made 59 threads about all the supplements you're taking.
:thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I'll say there are those of us that consume a sh*t-ton of supplements and have made great progress (coughJmh80cough).

I think pictures of progress and lists of supplements taken just leads to others trying to do something similar.

I dropped about 2" from my waist and added a 1.5" to my chest (maybe a half inch to my arms) from mid '05 to now with the help of Bobo's training and a LOT of good supplements (Powerfull for one).

Anyway - I'll put myself up there as helping to cause the supplement junkie-ism we have around here.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Why the personal jab at EasyEJL?:smite:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, that's sort of funny. I wasn't even talking about him. But the fact you think I was is telling.;)

I actually made this thread after wading through the 'Misc' Section at that other place.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You said Ben Stein, coincidence, I think not. Anyways, I'd like to take this time to let you know that my green level is higher than yours. I don't know what that means, but it makes me feel good.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Still the the Angry Daywalker...;)

I'm still around. Besides maybe a stim I haven't touched supps in months oh well...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm an avid Misc. poster.

I don't go there for training stuff - but I do answer threads. Just answered one on vascularity.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You said Ben Stein, coincidence, I think not. Anyways, I'd like to take this time to let you know that my green level is higher than yours. I don't know what that means, but it makes me feel good.
lol its activity level put your cursor on top and you will see what each bar represents or you can go to your AM Space..:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It means you're more of a random stalker.

And I never really noticed he looks like Ben Stein until now. Anyway, I honestly didn't create this to 'bash' anybody. I think we can all take a lesson to 'shut the **** up' and listen. My little brother's friend bought a bottle of AP recently, has never worked out, yet he's asking me about when he can and cannot take it with 4 different supplements. I asked him "Have you squatted yet?", he replies "No". "How about deadlift?", of course "No." So don't squat, don't DL, don't have a steady diet, yet you have a supplement 'protocol'..Beat it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing that perplexes(sp.) me is the threads about "Staple" supplements. What the phuck does that mean?. A supplement can't be a "Staple"!!!....Meat is a staple!. Chicken is a staple!.