Girl Issues..

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
I was out tonight at a bar and got a hot chicks # :) but later in the night some chick asked if i was on steroids (ive never used the real stuff).. and it kind of made me proud and kind of made me worried that i shouldnt get much bigger.. thoughts? opinions

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
if u wanna get bigger get bigger

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you know its cool to be skinny now, so basically anyone that works out stand outs a lot more. I get asked all the time from friends and work people and chicks when im out etc. Who cares what people think, i'm sure you go to the gym for YOu and not for anyone else so if you wanna get bigger do. If you dont, then don't.
More importantly, are you going to tap that hot chick or what?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
If that's you in your av, I would say she's out of her mind to ask you if you're on steroids, looks like a very natural physique.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to use the following answers to such questions:

Q-Are you on steroids?
A- YES. ;) (said in a manner where she can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic)

Q-Do you work out?
A- What's that?

Q-[Place anything a girl might ask]
A- I'm not drunk enough to find you interesting yet.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If that's you in your av, I would say she's out of her mind to ask you if you're on steroids, looks like a very natural physique.
Exactly what i was thinking.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Go do your thing at the gym. My brother-in-law recently made a comment to me that I was really spun up kind of like "Steroid spun up". It's was about 9:30 on a Saturday and I had just finished my second cup of coffee. So I become animated on Caffeine. Do you know anybody like that?

As far as the questioning is concerned. Tell people that ask "are you on Steroids", that people who take Steroids will have a slight green tint to their skin. If you think it's been longer than a month, look for one testicle to be smaller than the other one. You'll be able to tell through their pants.

I'm not drunk enough to find you interesting yet. I'm going to use this line on my wife's annoying stepmother. Reps to you son.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to use the following answers to such questions:

Q-Are you on steroids?
A- YES. ;) (said in a manner where she can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic)

Q-Do you work out?
A- What's that?

Q-[Place anything a girl might ask]
A- I'm not drunk enough to find you interesting yet.
pimp 101

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
there is a girl out there that will find any body type attractive...

what i mean is that just as some guys like skinny blondes and others like thick brunettes... theres girls out there who like skinny, muscular guys... then i know other girls who want guys that are solid.. each girl is different...

some will not find you attractive if you are too muscular... others will only find you atttractive once you are muscular... be yourself and let the chemistry do the rest

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Girls don't know what they're talking about. I get that **** about 4 times a year. I just say no. Then they ask if I'm 'on creatine'. I tell them yes, and I work out a lot and eat a lot.
She probably just said it because a) she is uninformed about bodybuilding b) needed a subject to talk to you, and figured bodybuilding=steroids c) her momma told her about guys like you.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

what i mean is that just as some guys like skinny blondes and others like thick brunettes... theres girls out there who like skinny, muscular guys... then i know other girls who want guys that are solid.. each girl is different...

some will not find you attractive if you are too muscular... others will only find you atttractive once you are muscular... be yourself and let the chemistry do the rest
:thumbsup: spot on. The last 3 girls I was with loved my size. The one I'm with now loves it but she's worried that I'll become 'a monster'. I tell her no...I won't because I don't have the money to.:lol: She asks.."would you if you could?" and I always say "hell yeah I would!". When asked why I just say "its what I would like to do if I had the means. I wouldn't stay that way for ever"

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't be concerned what others think... Live your life for you!

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
i know for a fact that women think Gerard Butler in 300 was hot, and im not that big yet, so ill at least get to that size

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Trust me... the sexy kinky brods i have met like their men YOKED!!!! Get swoll son!!!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
how big are ya doc
Not huge by any means, but due to a low back injury my legs, particularly my quads and hams, not my calves, have always been lagging a bit. When I weighed 200 at 6'2" people would tell me I looked 220 or more. Now that I weigh a puffy 228, my legs are finally catching up after 10 years.

Plus, I'll go into a place where someone hasn't seen me in a while, they always say "Have you gotten bigger?" I tell them its the lighting because I always weigh about the same.

I think most of it is just psychological. I get more compliments when I'm lean too, so I think its the definition that makes the compliments happen.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
What I have found is this. I like athletic, health oriented girls, most of the girls I have dated have been athletes themselves and loved athletic muscular guys. The athletic girls seem to have alot less issues and are definatly more confident and fun to be with.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
i need to be big enough to the point where i can tap girls when i want, if Jay Cutler was single he would have a very hard time doing this :)

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
What I have found is this. I like athletic, health oriented girls, most of the girls I have dated have been athletes themselves and loved athletic muscular guys. The athletic girls seem to have alot less issues and are definatly more confident and fun to be with.
I agree 100%. Lazy girls don't interest me. No matter how big their jugs are.

Girls that hit the gym have an appreciation for the hours spent, and I think they like to know you do it, in a round about way, for them. My girl hates the 2 hours a night she doesn't see me, but when I come back from the gym, she almost always says "Thats mine." and giggles. THATS the reaction I want.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
You should say something like "no, I just find that fondling my balls increases my testosterone production. Wanna try it?'

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was out tonight at a bar and got a hot chicks # :) but later in the night some chick asked if i was on steroids (ive never used the real stuff).. and it kind of made me proud and kind of made me worried that i shouldnt get much bigger.. thoughts? opinions

Hidden brag post. For shame..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who cares if you're on steroids or not? Just answer the girl, or change the subject. It's really none of her business anyway. You have nothing to worry about, so long as you're using legal steroids. But, as you said, you haven't touched steroids, so don't worry.

Now, go tap that.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Don't be concerned what others think... Live your life for you!

Good quote!!!!!!!!!!! and so true.....you like the way you look, keep doing it......you don't change it...simple :) But do it for YOU!!!! you matter..................

Can you tell I changed once for a guy.........never agian.........

Good luck

TC

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't beleive you asked this question.I have tattoos,not tribal and gay $h!t like that.One that says the gift of life with a coffin in the middle and spider web in the background.A big ass one on my right side(ribs)thats a big demon/alien/devil face with a glare,and blood dripping from his neck.A devil holding a big a$$ beer giving the peace sign and cfh for pantera's-cowboys from hell.I also strive to be as big as possible,with many more tattoos.All of this is for me,i enjoy it,and it makes me happy.(i have been single for a long time though,so if women are your goal,become a fake tool that treats women like $h!t!Then you'll probably end up hating yourself,but hey...you should have a life sucking money hungry b!tch by your side)

T

tryingharder

Awards
you say you ve never used the real stuff, what have you used. trying to find the right product for me

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Dave. There are all kinds of women that like different body types. You just need to find one. Find a girl who works out, they are more likely to understand the lifestyle and have an appreciation for what it takes to get that way!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Well speaking from experiance I say do what you want. If you worry about what 3 bar flies will think that is crazy. keep shooting for yuor goals and live your life to the fullest.

When I was younger I used to get that all the time, it made me smile from ear to ear because I was all natty at the time. All of my buddies would be on gear but I stayed clean. You will learn some chicks like guys with huge arms and some think it is crazy. Take my wife for instance she loves me being the stay puff arm guy. She hates it when I am out of shape. Its kind of like when we hate fat chicks. I tell poeple I work with that I let my wife know when she is getting fat. They call me an as but the reality is you do not want to have sex with someone you are not attracted to. So wew have an agreement in place. No we do not **** on each other if that happens but simply just let each other know.

So bottom line is keep doing what you want to do and do not let someone control how you want to look. Everyone is differant

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely make yourself happy first and then the rest will fall in place. I didn't like being above 200 lbs, but I know many that will never drop below that. It's a completely subjective issue and there is no consensus about what is the "best" body-type.

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
I love the girls I get for being big and in shape. usually strippers or those hot trophy girfriends you play with 4 a month or so then get a new 1. Its what I deserve for breaking my balls in the gym while the average dude plays his x-box and eats potato chips and drinks soda.

5'7 1/2
12% BF
getting ready for a winadrol/H-drol cycle
lets see what happens......

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, a lot strippers will hook up with your for under a bill. ;) lol, probably not the best example.

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
LOL, I dont meet them at strip clubs. It pays to manage a gym.

Thank got arrogance is not 1 of the 10 commandments.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just get as big as you want. If she doesn't like it than that's too bad and look at it as a blessing in disguise. If you don't seek the approval of women than they'll see you as an independent man which leads to better success.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Good thread. I want to add something here - the fitter I get, the more confident and content I get. Women see that and are attracted to it, probably more than the physique itself. When you love yourself and your life, the right kind of women will come to you. Trust me, I married a goddess.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thread. I want to add something here - the fitter I get, the more confident and content I get. Women see that and are attracted to it, probably more than the physique itself. When you love yourself and your life, the right kind of women will come to you. Trust me, I married a goddess.
PICS please!!!!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
but later in the night some chick asked if i was on steroids
Dude - that girl was a dealer looking to make some money. You should have busted her. :p

I rarely get asked anymore. :(

Now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time I got a hot chick's number either, lol. :whiner: Thanks a lot pal, now I'm more depressed than ever...lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I couldn't agree more dave. Well put!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Dude - that girl was a dealer looking to make some money. You should have busted her. :p

I rarely get asked anymore. :(

Now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time I got a hot chick's number either, lol. :whiner: Thanks a lot pal, now I'm more depressed than ever...lol
If it makes you feel any better, you look like you took steroids way more than the TS, no queer.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Thanks for the compliments (seriously - it's been a real crappy time for me lately, especially regarding girls - I'm super depressed right now, no lie).
But I'd rather not get them at the expense of others. We're all here to support each other for the same reasons.

I'm sure it's my personality and lack of free time (just worked 92 hours last week) that's hurt me. And also the fact that a certain 21 year old is concerned about what her dad would think of her dating a 34 year old... I never once felt old until she said that.

Actually, anytime "my dad" comes up in conversation should have been a warning sign, lol...sniff

Anyways, Doug - do what you want to do with yourself and don't worry about others. You'll never please everyone no matter what you do. You are also going to be with your body for the longest amount of time, not any girl, so make sure you are the one happiest with it. :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha. Thanks for the compliments (seriously - it's been a real crappy time for me lately, especially regarding girls - I'm super depressed right now, no lie).
But I'd rather not get them at the expense of others. We're all here to support each other for the same reasons.

I'm sure it's my personality and lack of free time (just worked 92 hours last week) that's hurt me. And also the fact that a certain 21 year old is concerned about what her dad would think of her dating a 34 year old... I never once felt old until she said that.

Actually, anytime "my dad" comes up in conversation should have been a warning sign, lol...sniff

Anyways, Doug - do what you want to do with yourself and don't worry about others. You'll never please everyone no matter what you do. You are also going to be with your body for the longest amount of time, not any girl, so make sure you are the one happiest with it. :)
My friends have been ragging on me because I'm talking a 19-yr old and I'm only 23.