Snow

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Its snowing.

Woo hoo :lol:

Sorry, I know most of you are sick to death of snow, but it only snows like 1 or 3 days of the year here and today we are suppposed to get like 6-7 inches.

Woo hoo.

:head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its snowing.

Woo hoo :lol:

Sorry, I know most of you are sick to death of snow, but it only snows like 1 or 3 days of the year here and today we are suppposed to get like 6-7 inches.

Woo hoo.

:head:
It's 80 degrees here today in florida hahahaha:lol: ;)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
It's 80 degrees here today in florida hahahaha:lol: ;)
Cant say im jelous bro :lol:

Gets to like 105 here in the summer....and im about 8 hours away from the nearest beach.

You couldnt send me some sand in a jar could you.... possibly with some shells...:lol:

(edit: woah too many laughing faces :lol:)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant say im jelous bro :lol:

Gets to like 105 here in the summer....and im about 8 hours away from the nearest beach.

You couldnt send me some sand in a jar could you.... possibly with some shells...:lol:

(edit: woah too many laughing faces :lol:)
Florida sand it'll be then. :lol::lol::lol:

More laughing faces muahahahahaha!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Florida sand it'll be then. :lol::lol::lol:

More laughing faces muahahahahaha!
Great stuff. In exchange ill send you some texas dirt.

:lol::lol::lol::icon_lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've got some NC red clay to throw in the mix if you want. We could make some brickwork, we've got clay for bricks, sand for foundation, and dirt for mortar.

I can see this going places.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I've got some NC red clay to throw in the mix if you want. We could make some brickwork, we've got clay for bricks, sand for foundation, and dirt for mortar.

I can see this going places.
Wow bro, thats the icing on the cake for sure!... Wonder if anyone else will contribute...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
It finally was nice here today. melted some of this crap

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
We got about a foot and a half! My day has consisted of shoveling snow, and getting people unstuck from in front of my house.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We got well over 13 inches dropped on us today..blech!

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
Low 70s, lots of blue sky, and a clear few of the Superstition mountains. No snow in the forecast. Maybe take in a spring training game tomorrow. Can't beat it this time of year.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
What I like about Portland area, is if I want snow I will drive to mount Hood and if I want green grass and sinshine, I'll just go on my back yard. :)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
dm - great great GREAT view!!

p.s can we borrow that mountain from you for a few days :lol:, the closest thing we have to a mountain here is 6 flags over texas :p

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in AZ I can supply the illegal immigrant labor.
In AZ,huh. I'll be flying your way tomorrow morning B. Got a big conference in Tucson for the week.:D

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
dm - great great GREAT view!!

p.s can we borrow that mountain from you for a few days :lol:, the closest thing we have to a mountain here is 6 flags over texas :p
Yea, I've been in just about every state, many places I liked, many couldn't stand (Florida, one of them) and then I happen to fly to Portland to visit some friends last spring. I knew right away, this is where I want to live. I moved two weeks later. And I'm loving it. :)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I've been in just about every state, many places I liked, many couldn't stand (Florida, one of them) and then I happen to fly to Portland to visit some friends last spring. I knew right away, this is where I want to live. I moved two weeks later. And I'm loving it. :)
It is an amazing view. Cant say im not jelous, this part of TX is like no mans land. As in it doesnt really fall into any particular climate, maybe arid, maybe dull....who knows :lol:

What we need down here is a mountain, right in the middle of downtown dallas....

You have any more photos dm?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
They won't let me loiter at the Home Depot anymore...baby needs new shoes ;)
...maybe you could build her some... i dont know say cut from a block of poloystyrene...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
It is an amazing view. Cant say im not jelous, this part of TX is like no mans land. As in it doesnt really fall into any particular climate, maybe arid, maybe dull....who knows :lol:

What we need down here is a mountain, right in the middle of downtown dallas....

You have any more photos dm?
Here's couple more.

Attachments

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
This is my friend's yard, they live just south of Portland. :)

Sorry, it's not the best quality pictures, they were all taken with my cell phone.

Attachments

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
wow, thats amazing man, really it is!!!

what a view!