AM Diet Tracker

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AM Diet Tracker


    Any one else having some issues with this?

    LOVE the idea... saves me time since im in AM all day anways but so far im seeing 2 issues..

    #1... how do i go back to yesterday to look over the foods i ate
    add the foods i ate after i left the office last night?

    #2 was that i noticed some of the %'s were incorrect. As of yesterday afternoon, I had consumed more protein than carbs, but the %'s for carbs was showing higher. even right now, for today i put 1 scoop of protein on the tracker to test it.. its saying my protein consumption is 73.24%... but the protein was 104 protein calories over a total of 134 calories.... 104/134 = 77.6%


    maaybe im just looking at it wrong...

    love AM... looking forward to having the diet tracker up 100%



    at your mercy bobo/jerry/castanza


  2. The other thing is I wish that it let you use spaces in the custom food names. mine look ridiculous
    •   
       


  3. Thats because you're ridiculous.



    Dave, working on it.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. My diet is currently ridiculous too

    speaking of ridiculous, what are these colored bars?

  5. They are meant to confuse you.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    They are meant to confuse you.

    Its working

  7. It wasn't much of a challenge.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  8. You get points for:


    Posts/day (calculated
    Reputation
    Infractions
    Days Online
    Starting Threads
    Thread Votes
    Replies to own Threads
    Thread views
    Sticky Threads (if you're lucky!)

    Soon to be added:

    Diet Entries
    Weight entries
    Workout Entries

    Its all calculated to give you your point total which may be used for some...interesting things. The more points, the higher Level you are. Orange shows Level, Blue shows points needed to get to next level, Green is Activity (higher you are the more points you get).
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. Communities are not only defined by post count, they need much more parameters: Are the postings the user creates helpfull? Are his threads frequently read? Does the user participate on the community by posting pictures, attachments, leaving visitor messages, tagging threads? All this can be answered with this mod.

    Calculation of the score
    Taken into calculation are these things:
    Threads
    - Created threads
    - Thread views of own threads
    - Thread replies of own threads
    - Thread votes of own threads
    - Thread tags (vBulletin 3.7)
    - Replies to own threads
    - Sticky threads

    Posts
    - Created posts
    - Views on attachments

    User
    - Days since registration
    - Referrals
    - Received infractions
    - Reputation
    - Visitor messages on profiles (vBulletin 3.7)
    - Members of own social groups (vBulletin 3.7)
    - Albumpictures (vBulletin 3.7)

    Misc
    Additionally there is support for 3rd pary addons like "Post Thank You", "Links and Downloads Manager", "DownloadsII", "PhotoPost Gallery" and "Cyb Paypal Donate". You have to install these hacks for your own, vBExperience doesn't install nor touch these.


    Calculation of the activity
    The system calculates the activity by taking the average post count of the ten most active user and comparing it to own post count. This can be set to count only the last X days, f.e. 21 days (controlable via AdminCP) .


    Awards
    From 3.7.8 on there are three awards: Community, Posting, Activity. Available in Gold, Silver and Bronze they show up special users. The awards are shown in Rankings and Profile (only vBulletin 3.7), but not in postbit. There is a cron running once a day (02:30h) to calculate them.


    Rankings
    Showing User, Level, Awards, Activity Points (experience, thread, post, user, misc) - sortable

  10. nifty, I guess I need to spend more time starting new threads

  11. Hey!! My bottom bar should be at least 90% then..pout!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Description
    Communities are not only defined by post count, they need much more parameters: Are the postings the user creates helpfull? Are his threads frequently read? Does the user participate on the community by posting pictures, attachments, leaving visitor messages, tagging threads? All this can be answered with this mod.

    Calculation of the score
    Taken into calculation are these things:
    Threads
    - Created threads
    - Thread views of own threads
    - Thread replies of own threads
    - Thread votes of own threads
    - Thread tags (vBulletin 3.7)
    - Replies to own threads
    - Sticky threads

    Posts
    - Created posts
    - Views on attachments

    User
    - Days since registration
    - Referrals
    - Received infractions
    - Reputation
    - Visitor messages on profiles (vBulletin 3.7)
    - Members of own social groups (vBulletin 3.7)
    - Albumpictures (vBulletin 3.7)

    Misc
    Additionally there is support for 3rd pary addons like "Post Thank You", "Links and Downloads Manager", "DownloadsII", "PhotoPost Gallery" and "Cyb Paypal Donate". You have to install these hacks for your own, vBExperience doesn't install nor touch these.


    Calculation of the activity
    The system calculates the activity by taking the average post count of the ten most active user and comparing it to own post count. This can be set to count only the last X days, f.e. 21 days (controlable via AdminCP) .


    Awards
    From 3.7.8 on there are three awards: Community, Posting, Activity. Available in Gold, Silver and Bronze they show up special users. The awards are shown in Rankings and Profile (only vBulletin 3.7), but not in postbit. There is a cron running once a day (02:30h) to calculate them.


    Rankings
    Showing User, Level, Awards, Activity Points (experience, thread, post, user, misc) - sortable

    Default description. We've....."modified" it


    You get points for:


    Posts/day (calculated
    Reputation
    Infractions
    Days Online
    Starting Threads
    Thread Votes
    Replies to own Threads
    Thread views
    Sticky Threads (if you're lucky!)

    Soon to be added:

    Diet Entries
    Weight entries
    Workout Entries

    Its all calculated to give you your point total which may be used for some...interesting things. The more points, the higher Level you are. Orange shows Level, Blue shows points needed to get to next level, Green is Activity (higher you are the more points you get).
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Check out the tracker again... I think it's right now! Post again here if you see any other issues. This is why it's still in beta.

  14. What's an infraction, specifically?

  15. spamming, posting links to other stores, verbally abusive etc. More or less things you could get banned for, but the mods decide to let you off with a warning i think

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    What's an infraction, specifically?
    No disagreeing is allowed So you might want to just stay off the forum.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    What's an infraction, specifically?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.p...er_infractions
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  18. Ahh, got it boss.

    No disagreeing is allowed So you might want to just stay off the forum
    .

    You are probably right, buddy. Check your PMs, too.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    No disagreeing is allowed So you might want to just stay off the forum.
    No streaking either....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. No streaking...no fair

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    No streaking either....
    What about treating my body as if it were an amusement park?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    No streaking either....
    Full on donkadonk shots are allowed, correct?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    Check out the tracker again... I think it's right now! Post again here if you see any other issues. This is why it's still in beta.
    thanks for looking into it..

    the %'s seem to be accurate now..

    but i still cannot figure out how to edit or view any other day besides the present...

    AM rocks!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Default description. We've....."modified" it


    You get points for:


    Posts/day (calculated
    Reputation
    Infractions
    Days Online
    Starting Threads
    Thread Votes
    Replies to own Threads
    Thread views
    Sticky Threads (if you're lucky!)

    Soon to be added:

    Diet Entries
    Weight entries
    Workout Entries

    Its all calculated to give you your point total which may be used for some...interesting things. The more points, the higher Level you are. Orange shows Level, Blue shows points needed to get to next level, Green is Activity (higher you are the more points you get).

    What about a bar showing "Awesome". I don't have any type of algorithm in mind that could accurately calculate "Awesome", so if you implement it, just set mine at 100%.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    thanks for looking into it..

    the %'s seem to be accurate now..

    but i still cannot figure out how to edit or view any other day besides the present...

    AM rocks!


    The calorie totals are still off at the bottom, working on it.


    YOu can't figure it out because its not there...YET
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The calorie totals are still off at the bottom, working on it.


    YOu can't figure it out because its not there...YET
    do you guys just sit around everyday and think.... "what can we do today to make AM even more awesome?"

    bc it seems to be working

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    do you guys just sit around everyday and think.... "what can we do today to make AM even more awesome?"

    bc it seems to be working

    Yes. And expect more to come.


    "Not now chief, I'm in the ****ing zone"
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Yes. And expect more to come.


    "Not now chief, I'm in the ****ing zone"
    I like your new haircut....****ing skanks

  29. My little bars show me as particpating only 37%....I feel like I'm not ever on now!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    My little bars show me as particpating only 37%....I feel like I'm not ever on now!
    "The system calculates the activity by taking the average post count of the ten most active user and comparing it to own post count"


    The top posters are keeping you down!!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diet Tracker?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Diet Tracker Flashbacks
    By GuyverX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 02:18 PM
  3. Diet tracker
    By Patuba in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. diet tracker?
    By frizzlerock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Log in
Log in