gf and her ex

fordtech

Awards
whats up everyone, a lil bout me..im 18 my girls 18. we have been going out for about a year and a half. she has never cheated on me and visa versa. so to the point... her ex when we have been going out for about a few months decides to tell my girl how he misses her and how he wants to hook up with her blah blah blah....and i was pretty damn pissed bout that but i let that one fly..but a year and few months later , the ex decides to pull that again and tells my girl how hot she is how he wants to hook up ect. and the worst part he told her not to tell me and she almost didnt b/c she knows i would kill him if i found out. now to the question.....what the heck should i do? let it fly? curb stomp his ass ? be mad at my girl? any help is wanted plz

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
As an older bro who has seen, been and done it all, I would talk to your girl and see how she feels about this guy. If she has never given you a reason to distrust her then don't. Also, jealousy isn't a sign of love, it's a sign of insecurity!

It's not your girls fault this guy is still hot for her. You can turn this into a positivr if you handle it right.

I would politley tell the guy to leave your girlfriend alone and if he doesn't then monkey stomp him. LOL

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your girl is seeking to get a rise out of you. Certain things are better left between friends. She could tell her girlfriends that stuff not you. You don't go telling her about any hotties that try hitting on you, do you? You only do that if you want the other to get jealous, protective, or appreciative that they are with you.

What's the big deal? If she is hot there are probably lots of guys that want to get with her. Be happy.

fordtech

Awards
thanks 4 the reply man, but im not insecure on the fact she will cheat on me or w/e but the idea of guys THINKING they could mack on her look at her ect is what pisses me off . but heres a lil thing that happened today..so today she wears some **** i didnt really like ( lil on the skanky side) so i get a lil pissed, i say this and that blah blah... and i just asked her why she wear that stuff and her response was that she wanted to know for her self that she still could get guys ....im like uhhh wtf ? and then a little later the ex thing happenes

Last edited:
PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I see where you are coming from but, chicks like to know they are still hot and can make the guys look. There was an old song that said, "If you're in love with a beautiful woman, you gotta watch your friends!" If guys are checking her out just be proud and know she is with you. I love it when Guys check out my wife. Let's me know I got a hottie!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can dump her now,or dump/get dumped later,and be thinking man we should of broke up a long time ago.Thats me looking in from the outside with no feelings what so ever as you and she have.What i mean is sometimes you get blinded by"love"or lust and can't see what's right in your face.this just doesn't sound like a healthy commited relationship.Give Lex and Terry a call if you can get through:)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see where you are coming from but, chicks like to know they are still hot and can make the guys look. There was an old song that said, "If you're in love with a beautiful woman, you gotta watch your friends!" If guys are checking her out just be proud and know she is with you. I love it when Guys check out my wife. Let's me know I got a hottie!!!
Good point

fordtech

Awards
thanks for all the input guys i agree with all of yall and it helped alot

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
thanks 4 the reply man, but im not insecure on the fact she will cheat on me or w/e but the idea of guys THINKING they could mack on her look at her ect is what pisses me off . but heres a lil thing that happened today..so today she wears some **** i didnt really like ( lil on the skanky side) so i get a lil pissed, i say this and that blah blah... and i just asked her why she wear that stuff and her response was that she wanted to know for her self that she still could get guys ....im like uhhh wtf ? and then a little later the ex thing happenes
I don't think it's uncommon at all for a guy to feel that way (the ex thinking he can mack her), especially if he is confident in his own personality and looks.

For the record, I'm in a relationship but I still like to think I can score some mega-hotties. Makes me feel good about myself, that may be part of what it is, just her desire for self-esteem/confidence. I can say for sure that on occasion, people just thinking that their appearance is poor (even if it's not) can make someone feel like crap.. Take this into account as well.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
As hard as it would be I would just ignore it and not give it a second thought. If she see's that you could care less and are more concerned with important things but keeps shoving this crap in your face then say "hey if you like this guy go have fun but let me know so I can make other plans tonight" :D Her jaw will drop as you say this without a care in the world

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully her jaw won't drop while on her knees searching for someone who "cares" :lol:

fordtech

Awards
As hard as it would be I would just ignore it and not give it a second thought. If she see's that you could care less and are more concerned with important things but keeps shoving this crap in your face then say "hey if you like this guy go have fun but let me know so I can make other plans tonight" :D Her jaw will drop as you say this without a care in the world
hahaha i like that

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
This is by far the funniest thing to do to a girl thats out to make you jealous. I've done this a couple of times and every time, I have to walk away and then bust out laughing. It's the boyfriend's ultimate upper hand (not to mention our only one too)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're 18 - Drop the drama and find another monthly treat. Enjoy being young! Oh, and you may want to watch what you write, "kill him," never know what may happen down the line.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're 18 - Drop the drama and find another monthly treat. Enjoy being young! Oh, and you may want to watch what you write, "kill him," never know what may happen down the line.
How do you know he's 18?AM should make it mandatory that members have age,it helps with supplement,training,and questions like these.Def dump her fordtech,the odds are overwhelminly against you two.I thought you were older all caring about what she wears.Send her my way,she'll have no need for them useless clothes:rofl:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I've been there. If your girl is easily tricked into 'hooking up' or pig roasting or whatever you kids do these days, and then actually considers not telling you because a guy tells her not to tell you, she is on her way out. My ex wife was the same way, and my 7 years of marriage was hell to say the least.

After I got rid of her, I put on 40 lbs in 2 years. Its almost 45 now. Not all muscle, but at least I'm not stressed at night, and all day wondering whats going on, and not taking care of myself physically and mentally.

Get rid of her for even considering not telling you. A liar is a liar.

The girl I have now is so dedicated its sick. And I can tell shes honest about it because of how deceitful my ex was. Its like night and day.

Get out and find another woman. You're young and you've got all the time in the world.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're 18. Do not be monogamous (don't have a "girlfriend"). Now is the time to store up the memories that will get you through the time(s) when you are only allowed to sleep with one woman. Strap it on too, cause the difference between love and herpes is...herpes lasts forever.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd trust her to make the right decision. If you stay together, this wont be the only time another man goes for her heart. If a girl is gonna mess around, she'll do it eventually, whether it's with an ex, a friend or a stranger. I know it's hard to do, beleive me I've been in your shoes before. But it's best to trust her, clingy relationships only make things worse. (beleive me)

The worst thing you can do is be clingy and jealous, it will push her away. Just act like James Bond.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
You're 18. Do not be monogamous (don't have a "girlfriend"). Now is the time to store up the memories that will get you through the time(s) when you are only allowed to sleep with one woman. Strap it on too, cause the difference between love and herpes is...herpes lasts forever.
I agree 100%. Your 18 man, leave her ass. Drama at 18yo isnt worth it. From what I see it takes a girl to hit 25 before they grow up. Once that girl hits 21 beleive me shes gonna go out and party and hookup left and right. I was reading a thread on a car forum I post in and this guy dated this girl from 16yo until he was 23. Talk about a loss of great times. Go out HAVE fun and leave the drama back in highschool.

I dated 2 girls in highschool, so I only nailed two, but since then it has been nothing but good times. Theres nothing like casual sex with 1 2 or even 3 girls at once. I mean come on 2 bi girls and me in a train thats a PRICELESS memory I will always have. And its GREAT going out and partying without worrying what your girls doing, getting yelled at when you go out with your buds etc.

So I guess in conclusion, wrap the tool and go have fun if its ment to be it will always work out. You still got times to be in college (um YA drunk chicks EVERY weekend, even weekdays) living on your own having parties etc. Why worry your best years of your life while your so young? Worrying is for when your a parent and your daughter is 15:cheers:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't have said it better myself. This is the exact reaction they do not want to see. Never let them make you feel jealous. BEcause once you do they will keep doing it over and over.

killswitch05

Awards
do whatever you feel you like. if you like her enough, then work something out. always have the upper-hand though. if the cost weighs out the reward, let it go...dont deny that its not worth it. I know because i had a gf all of high school. We broke up after high school, i banged a lot of girls, dated her a few times, and finally i decided to get back with her because I knew i wanted to. So, just do what feels right to you, basically.

ctrivedi

Awards
whats up everyone, a lil bout me..im 18 my girls 18. we have been going out for about a year and a half. she has never cheated on me and visa versa. so to the point... her ex when we have been going out for about a few months decides to tell my girl how he misses her and how he wants to hook up with her blah blah blah....and i was pretty damn pissed bout that but i let that one fly..but a year and few months later , the ex decides to pull that again and tells my girl how hot she is how he wants to hook up ect. and the worst part he told her not to tell me and she almost didnt b/c she knows i would kill him if i found out. now to the question.....what the heck should i do? let it fly? curb stomp his ass ? be mad at my girl? any help is wanted plz
If she was my g/f, first thing I'd wonder is why she's entertaining such needless conversation from this guy. Personally, girls I've broken up with -- that I have NO interest in, I really don't even give the time of day to.. "hey, I'm in a relationship, what do you want, why are you calling?" -- ususally comes out of my mouth.. but that's me.. maybe your g/f's different and thinks it's cool to continue talking to someone that a) disrespects you cuz he's running b.s. on YOUR watch and b) disrespects her because he thinks she's some unfaithful chick that's going to cheat on her current b/f (YOU). Be weary of this.. or at least, I would. But, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm far less tollerant of b.s. then the average man -- and every girl I've ever dated has been well aware of that. I live by the creed: if you want to be with someone else, don't let me hold you back -- just don't expect me to be sitting back waiting, holdin the bag -- cuz that's not me -- easy come, easy go. Well anyway, best of luck ---

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

curb stomp both the ex and the girl. :head::djparty:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt get too jealous bro.

that being said, my girls ex told her that, id have a talk to him..hahaha..

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt like the guy thats for sure but that really isnt going to stop him one way or the other...

The real thing that it comes down to is your girl man that **** is disrepectfull!!!

Im sure she wouldnt appreciate your old girl firends calling you and telling you that ****.

So be straight up with her and tell her that that is fuked up for her not to tell this other guy right away that she has a boyfriend and it isnt going to happen!

If she doesnt want to do that on her own whenever a guy trys to hit on her then there is no point in being with her(.) Thats right thats a PERIOD

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I still think my suggestion is the best.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
chances are the ex is thinking of curb stomping him already.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Yep - that's what to do.

I see no reason to get mad at your girl - she didn't do anything wrong.
Would you like it if she gave you crap when your ex phones you and says something?

Sounds like you just gave us the reason for her to consider not telling you - your first thoughts seem to go towards stupid physical violence. Can't blame her for fearing your retaliation or future drama that will ensue if you did do something. Boyfriend with assault charges....you know her friends will be telling her to drop you ASAP before you turn to her. They will fill her head of stories of guys they used to think were nice until...but never just never saw the early warning signs. Don't give her those signs. Girls think differently than guys.

Besides, she only has 2 choices: tell you OR don't tell you. I'm going to guess people will find a problem with her choice no matter which one she chooses. Nice situation to be in...

Tells you - "oh, she's just trying to make you jealous and cause drama"
Not tells you - "lying biatch is keeping secrets from me"

As for her wanting to feel sexy - no big deal. Everyone at points in their life like to be reminded that they "still got it". It's human nature. Flirting and getting female attention is the REASON why I never needed to cheat. Making a big deal out of it is only going to hurt matters. Pretending you're totally supportive of it is usually the wiser choice.

Personally, I much prefer a girl that tells me I look hot in a sleeveless shirt and loves making all the girls jealous of her. If she tells me to not wear it because I look like a slut...well...it's only going downhill from there. Nobody likes a control freak.

You're 18. Statistics are very, very much against you and her lasting for the rest of your life. I'm not saying it can't happen, but chances are pretty good you're going to be with lots more girls after her. Spend less energy worrying about this other guy, and spend more energy networking situations that make hooking up with another girl favorable. You program them like sleeper agents that get activated if you're single. ;) You're not cheating - just preparing for the future.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This is by far the funniest thing to do to a girl thats out to make you jealous. I've done this a couple of times and every time, I have to walk away and then bust out laughing. It's the boyfriend's ultimate upper hand (not to mention our only one too)
Most girls want what they can't have so if she see's your super secure it will drive her nutz. In the end if a girl that I was with tried to play games she got owned. And ya know what 9 out of 10 times the girl will damn near do anything to have you back and or stay with you.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's my two cents. B!tch slap both of them! It sounds like this girl is trying to start drama! Chicks get off on that type of sh!t. I like the whole curb stomp thing a lot I really do!! but the b!tch slap carries are far lesser sentence. But either one should be effective IMO...........