Who here post at Elitefitness??

mysterio

mysterio

Awards
That place is wack as ****! Just got banned because I'm Mexican.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I never liked that place. I had 10 posts and people resulted to childish insults if they disagreed with you. You're better off without them, make it their loss and welcome to AM :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You were banned because you're Mexican? Are you just playing the ethnic card amigo?

mysterio

mysterio

Awards
You were banned because you're Mexican? Are you just playing the ethnic card amigo?

No. Some of the mods would send me some racist comments thru the karma system there. Iron Warrior your right about some of the people there. It's a much older crowd there. They seem there up-tight. Anyway, I'm not a newbie here, I posted on here by Latinsteel. Forgot my password but couldn't recovery it becuase the e-mail I had is no longer. AM has always been a good place and NutraPlanet is the ****!!! :cheers:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
No. Some of the mods would send me some racist comments thru the karma system there. Iron Warrior your right about some of the people there. It's a much older crowd there. They seem there up-tight. Anyway, I'm not a newbie here, I posted on here by Latinsteel. Forgot my password but couldn't recovery it becuase the e-mail I had is no longer. AM has always been a good place and NutraPlanet is the ****!!! :cheers:
welcome back

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I post over there and when I first started they about ripped me apart over some pics I posted of my tricked out 300. I am over it and still enjoy hanging there.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I post over there and when I first started they about ripped me apart over some pics I posted of my tricked out 300. I am over it and still enjoy hanging there.
why would they care if you posted a pick of a car

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
They were saying stuff like, it's stupid to trick out a Chrysler, That it looks ghetto, that suicide doors on a Chrysler are stupid. I think they are just jealous cause it's a sick car and was just in DUB magazine this month!!! www.nocontest300.com if you want to see it!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
looks nasty man. My boy tricked out his Jag out here. First to do that up in these parts. Was a little noticable a 340lb jacked mexican getting out of a tricked out Jag

Me I just got a plain ol truck lol oh ya and my Harley thats where my money is going

mysterio

mysterio

Awards
It just got really shady mods there. It seem's like all they want is money to view there threads. Hell, I've been there since 2002. All the people that actually have a personailty are gone or being banned.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Probably a blessing, Mysterio. That place is full of mindless followers.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I got a buddy there but I have never posted there.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if I have posted there, but I am a member

skinsfan88

Awards
EliteFitness.com + George Spellwin = SCAMMERS!!

EliteFitness.com and owner, George Spellwin are the biggest scammers in bodybuilding!

The "Mail Order Steroid Success" ebook promises 40+ legitimate steroid sources -- in reality, there's 14: half are dead links and the other 7 are known scammers. The rest of the book is filled with garbage that you can find online free.

George Spellwin is a steroid scammer that grossly exaggerates his yearly income to meet women...money that he steals from bodybuilders! Any guy that has to brag about his sexual prowess, peddling a "Guide to Getting Laid" book, cannot be trusted.

With an a'hole like George Spellwin at the helm, how hospitable do you expect his forum to be?

AM is a much friendlier forum...not too many "know it alls", honest questions and answers.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
AM is a much friendlier forum...not too many "know it alls", honest questions and answers.
Thats why I like it here. When I need to act out I just hit bb and put them in their place!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I never went to EF until after they stole/swallowed Mass Quantities (anybody remember them???), and I left almost immediately - for all the reasons mentioned ('cept for bashing me for Mexicanage). Ended up hanging out on the Lowcarb-L list w/ Lyle & Elzi (and a bit of Duchaine, during his breathing period) and eventually stumbled across Avant & AM, both in the same day.

It may not be the Army, but I've found a home here....

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
They were saying stuff like, it's stupid to trick out a Chrysler, That it looks ghetto, that suicide doors on a Chrysler are stupid. I think they are just jealous cause it's a sick car and was just in DUB magazine this month!!! www.nocontest300.com if you want to see it!
Nice car...Im sure that took not only an incredible amount of money, but also work...

holy

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I never been there...what type of forum is it?

dpfisher

Well I say to each his own because everyone has their own taste in cars but yeah most people think tricking out a chrysler is stupid just like most people think huge wings on civics are stupid but it's your car not theirs right? People think I'm stupid for my love of shitty 80s "sports cars" too, but I'm happy.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I used to post there back in '00 - '01 until Triedia started...then I moved over there and hopped on the original Anasci, Musclesci, OSBB, WSBB, etc...I never liked EF but I do owe my beginnings to it...I remember asking questions about GI and other basic stuff...hahaha

novamanms

Awards
I used to be on there regularly until the whole Kak incident around 2005.

I also used to be on the old bodyrecomp forum until Lyle finally was more of a **** than I wanted to deal with any longer.

Now I just lurk here and lick the avatars. >;3