My neck stings lol.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just lanced a mole off that was getting on my nerves. Screw paying a doctor $80 for that ****! I can do it at home with an unsanitary razor blade and spend the money at NP!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
...i have no idea what to say to this. hahaha, please tell me you did sanitize things a bit and have a band-aid over it.

Also, how much did it hurt?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if yall ever played City of Heroes, but I had a character on there for a while called Lance Boyle. I dunno why but it just seems appropriate.

As for your neck, awsome, nothing like home triage.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...i have no idea what to say to this. hahaha, please tell me you did sanitize things a bit and have a band-aid over it.

Also, how much did it hurt?
No different than what the docter does actually...It was a couple small white moles...You know the ones that seem to be hanging by a thread? I just tugged a little with a pair of tweezers and cut them off with a razor blade. It beats the hell out of a soldering iron I can tell you that much (My GF's mother told me to use a soldering iron!!!?). As for pain...Just some stinging...Kinda like getting a shot, but just on the surface of the skin.

I would not recommend doing this to a red mole though, because they will grow back if the surrounding skin is not removed. I did plenty of research on the whole thing before I did this. I had pierced my own ears as a kid and it was no where near as bad as that.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dunno if yall ever played City of Heroes, but I had a character on there for a while called Lance Boyle. I dunno why but it just seems appropriate.

As for your neck, awsome, nothing like home triage.
My GF thinks I am crazy lol, but it was interesting to say the least. I trust my hands more than a doctors...They seem to get carried away whilst cutting things ROFL!