Anyone know why...?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reps names are no longer green in color? Not really a big deal, but wanted to know. Thanks guys!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Jerry is trying to take every bit of happiness (aka color) out of our lives :D

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nevermind....

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nevermind....
lol...I need to go gold anyway. Guess I will have to take the plunge in a couple weeks. I hear the savings are awesome! As much as I order from nutra it should be worth it.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry, I had rough day and my head is still spinning...it was funny when I was typing it, but when read aloud I was pretty sure I had been sipping soy milk while on a four week pct of clomid :ntome:

If you shop at NP you'll definitely get your money back. There seems to be a coupon for $10 off $50+ orders every now and then...If you just stock up each time that comes out you'll likely save $$$

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I had rough day and my head is still spinning...it was funny when I was typing it, but when read aloud I was pretty sure I had been sipping soy milk while on a four week post cycle therapy of clomid :ntome:

If you shop at NP you'll definitely get your money back. There seems to be a coupon for $10 off $50+ orders every now and then...If you just stock up each time that comes out you'll likely save $$$
Most def.