Ronnie at the arnold

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
the champ was looking a little rough today. age is catchin up with him big time that's alright though still got mad respect for the champ

on another note this was my first time here ever and my god the Animal Cage has quite the dbag following, most of the guys were scrawny as hell thinking they were cool just cause they had a yellow animal shirt on.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has he lost some size?I'm sure he'll atleast be lowering the dose after retiring.And yeah,it's the same with the underarmour shirts,only the skinny guys wear them,yet think they are god's gift to bb/fitness.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
HAHA...the Under Armour shirts. You're right, it's all the 'skinny fat' guys that wear em, the ones that have noodle features except for their gut.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I spent this year's Arnold meeting people at the booths and talking to them. It was actually pretty enjoyable. I met Canseco and it was all I could do to keep from calling him a rat bastard. The dude is in awesome shape for a 50yo washout, but was kind of dickish. I met Macedaddy, and the AX booth def stood out this year. I expected Valentino to be a ****, but he was ok and actually came up to me at the Muscle D booth to talk. I met a VPX chick that was on Wife Swap, Timea at the Sans booth, and a lot of other folks. I spent the morning getting goodies, and the afternoon talking to people, asking questions to reps, and it was a great time. I've enjoyed just about every time I've gone to this thing, but I think this year was the best time I've had.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I spent this year's Arnold meeting people at the booths and talking to them. It was actually pretty enjoyable. I met Canseco and it was all I could do to keep from calling him a rat bastard. The dude is in awesome shape for a 50yo washout, but was kind of dickish. I met Macedaddy, and the AX booth def stood out this year. I expected Valentino to be a ****, but he was ok and actually came up to me at the Muscle D booth to talk. I met a VPX chick that was on Wife Swap, Timea at the Sans booth, and a lot of other folks. I spent the morning getting goodies, and the afternoon talking to people, asking questions to reps, and it was a great time. I've enjoyed just about every time I've gone to this thing, but I think this year was the best time I've had.
Any info. on the newly reformulated 1-AD by Ergopharm? I hear that was supposedly a big deal at the Arnold.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Any info. on the newly reformulated 1-AD by Ergopharm? I hear that was supposedly a big deal at the Arnold.
I stopped by and asked and got some vague response that really didn't say anything. They had a banner saying "1-ad coming spring 2008" which was more informative than what the guy had to say about it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
on bb.com someone said he got a brochure that said it was 1-androstenolone (i think that spelling is right?) Matt that runs omega sports said he spoke to some knowledgeable people about it and they told him it is not the same as the AMS 1-andro, and that it should be a very promising product. This is all 2nd hand, just passing along what I read

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
on bb.com someone said he got a brochure that said it was 1-androstenolone (i think that spelling is right?) Matt that runs omega sports said he spoke to some knowledgeable people about it and they told him it is not the same as the AMS 1-andro, and that it should be a very promising product. This is all 2nd hand, just passing along what I read
Thanks, you saved me a lurking trip over at BB.com.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, you saved me a lurking trip over at BB.com.
no problemo. hopefully it comes out soon, if it's even close to the original i will be very pleased, which is what matt from omega was saying should be the case. would be nice to have some more non-methyls that are worthwhile

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Has he lost some size?I'm sure he'll atleast be lowering the dose after retiring.And yeah,it's the same with the underarmour shirts,only the skinny guys wear them,yet think they are god's gift to bb/fitness.
well it's hard to tell if he lost some size since it's the first time i've seen him in person. i just noticed he looked mad tired, but maybe that's just me.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it's hard to tell if he lost some size since it's the first time i've seen him in person. i just noticed he looked mad tired, but maybe that's just me.
I read that in a review about his latest training dvd.I have also read that sometimes he gets like 4-5 hours of sleep a night,from "gigs,"which is strange to me.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
my first time at the arnold and it was AWESOME. went friday-sunday and i loved every minute of it. everyone was cool, but some guys you could tell kinda got sick of it. like ronnie, he didnt seem very interested in your average fan. id like to give some shout outs to dennis wolf, ben white, wolf (gladiator), bill wilmore, john ramono, dave palumbo, shonie carter, and frank nezdoba. these guys were awesome and made me feel like friends. i also go my pic taken with arnold, freakin awesome.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Jerome Ferguson also needs to go on that list. He's was super cool and nice. Said I had nice symmetry and a bright future which meant a **** ton since i have my first competition coming up in august. it's one thing to hear that from a fat old guy at my gym that claims he used to be big but hearing it from jerome put me on cloud 9 haha.

I got kinda annoyed with the animalcage tough guy image some of the small guys were trying to portray

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
Jerome Ferguson also needs to go on that list. He's was super cool and nice. Said I had nice symmetry and a bright future which meant a **** ton since i have my first competition coming up in august. it's one thing to hear that from a fat old guy at my gym that claims he used to be big but hearing it from jerome put me on cloud 9 haha.

I got kinda annoyed with the animalcage tough guy image some of the small guys were trying to portray

that sweet, good luck on you competition, my buddy said it would get you motivated, i dont compete but it sure as hell did get me motivated to throw some weight around. i agree with the animal cage thing, even though i didnt get to see to much of it. i think what annoyed me most is people that were going around asking " what are they giving out?" as cool as it is that they give out free stuff i just wish those people would get out of the lines, cuz i really wanted to meet some of the pros, and get some pics with them.