The official I hate snow Thread

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how many of you are form N.E. but for those of you that are how many are sick of shoveling this crap. I know its N.E. but htis is crazy. We are in another storm and I have already shoveled the driveway 2 times tonight

tattoopierced1

i'd rather have snow than ice.. we've had really bad ice storms the past two weeks.. makes driving fun. Both times there has been 2+ inches of just ice on the roads...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how many of you are form N.E. but for those of you that are how many are sick of shoveling this crap. I know its N.E. but htis is crazy. We are in another storm and I have already shoveled the driveway 2 times tonight
Bro its just nuts in New Hampshire!!!! I cant stand driving in this crap!! I feel like i'm gonna die everytime I get in my truck lately...lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip and I grew up in connecticut. For 25 years i lived in it. I currently live in florida now......don't miss that sh*t at all!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro its just nuts in New Hampshire!!!! I cant stand driving in this crap!! I feel like i'm gonna die everytime I get in my truck lately...lol
Maybe it's the case of beer....lol ;)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We're getting hit very hard in upstate NY. Most of the schools in VT have already cancelled. Several here in the upstate area have delayed, but they'll most likely cancel in the wee hours of the morning. My girlfriend lives 25 minutes away in Quebec and I'm sure they're getting snowed in as well. I don't mind some snow, but this is just ridiculous. We've had way too much of it. The roads are very dangerous. We have many parking bans and businesses putting their employees up in hotels overnight.

I can't wait for spring...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Where you from? I live in buffalo and I just watched my car get buried by a plow.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I drive to the snow if/and when I want to see it. I guess you can say I treat snow like a booty call in that regard :D

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
agreed man starter on the truck dies last night and I had to wait to go to the gym. But got there

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry guys but you are totally over-reacting about the snow. I live in Winnipeg its in Canada. It snows here HELLA. It's like a blizzard everyday. -45C -50C, I hear on the American news like "Today is a cold day folks its gonna hit lows of up to -10F". Thats not even cold...thats my summer.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Trip and I grew up in connecticut. For 25 years i lived in it. I currently live in florida now......don't miss that sh*t at all!!
I grew up in south Florida most of my life, it's permanent summer there. Almost never drops below 50, tops out at 95 in summer.
Moved to Dallas, it might snow 1 or 2x a year, and its usually gone the next day. Not too bad.

I feel sorry for the guys WAY up north. Much of my family live in Chicago. I'd love to live there....but the climate blows.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I grew up in south Florida most of my life, it's permanent summer there. Almost never drops below 50, tops out at 95 in summer.
Moved to Dallas, it might snow 1 or 2x a year, and its usually gone the next day. Not too bad.

I feel sorry for the guys WAY up north. Much of my family live in Chicago. I'd love to live there....but the climate blows.
This has been the mildest winter since i've been in florida this year. There was honestly only one or two days that i can remember that i wore long sleeves. It was in the upper 70's all last week. I love it here! ;)

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's snow?

It's about 80 degrees in AZ. :cool:
Haha, I live in Tucson, AZ but I'm working in the northern part of AZ right now (the White Mountains) and there's about a foot on the ground still. It's been snowing non stop up here all winter, so ya it sucks @ss, go snowboarding it helps!!!!!!!!!! At 80 degrees you must be in Phoenix?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'm in south florida..

we had a cold-front come through today... its 61 degrees outside!!!

brrrrr i need my jacket!

i havent seen snow in 21 years and i dont miss it for a second. cant complain with 48 weeks a year of beach weather

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in south florida..

brrrrr i need my jacket!

i havent seen snow in 21 years and i dont miss it for a second. cant complain with 48 weeks a year of beach weather
You're right this cold front that came through stinks. Oh well, it will only last a few days and then it's back to warm sunny weather. :D

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Is Midol a sponsor of this site? If not it needs to be.

-TF

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Fvck the snow.

Much love from Connecticut.

P.S. - I've been counting the days until my vacation in Ft. Myers Beach, FL in April... think about it daily.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fvck the snow.

Much love from Connecticut.

P.S. - I've been counting the days until my vacation in Ft. Myers Beach, FL in April... think about it daily.
What part of connecticut are you from mass?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im from Philly so i know about snow and the pain in the ass it can be but im in texas now and i REALLY miss the snow.
you never know how much something like that means to you until you dont have it anymore.

kinda like a girl that loves to give head.LOL jk.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im from Philly so i know about snow and the pain in the ass it can be but im in texas now and i REALLY miss the snow.
you never know how much something like that means to you until you dont have it anymore.

kinda like a girl that loves to give head.LOL jk.
I miss halloween and christmas time every year. It's nowhere near the same experience down here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry guys but you are totally over-reacting about the snow. I live in Winnipeg its in Canada. It snows here HELLA. It's like a blizzard everyday. -45C -50C, I hear on the American news like "Today is a cold day folks its gonna hit lows of up to -10F". Thats not even cold...thats my summer.
The coldest place (annually) in N.A. is a street corner in Winnipeg - literally.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Wally-World now (Wallingford), but originally from Texas. I miss the not-snow...
I grew up in waterbury. I hear ya man. I like the snow on christmas day, but that's about it now.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was on the roof today trying to chisel away at an ice dam that has been building up on my eaves since November.

Spring can start anytime, man.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm in south florida..

brrrrr i need my jacket!

Dave, where you at in Fla?
Trauma, same question.

Where you at in Texas Chad?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dave, where you at in Fla?
Trauma, same question.

Where you at in Texas Chad?
I currently live in palm coast...just north of daytona. I'll be out of here shortly thank god. I'll be back in the tampa area by mid-year. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
More snow this morning in New England. Just a dusting, but we got over a storm last friday. ARGH

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm seriously proposing a Sw Fla AM.com get together. Theres enough of us to clean out a decent buffet, or deplete the local beef population, if we go to a steakhouse.

I'd say lets do it in April or May. In Ft Myers area or Tampa area.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'm seriously proposing a Sw Fla AM.com get together. Theres enough of us to clean out a decent buffet, or deplete the local beef population, if we go to a steakhouse.

I'd say lets do it in April or May. In Ft Myers area or Tampa area.
no problem... ive got family in cape coral and tampa that I need an excuse to visit anyways.. id definitely be down

always looking for any excuse for me and the misses to get over to tampa for busch gardens anyways

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
no problem... ive got family in cape coral and tampa that I need an excuse to visit anyways.. id definitely be down

always looking for any excuse for me and the misses to get over to tampa for busch gardens anyways
Grew up in the Ft. Myers/Naples area. Went to FGCU/USF.
My folks are in Naples. So next time I come home, I will visit Tampa and Lauderdale area also, as I have friends there.
I should start this get together in a seperate thread. Theres about 10 guys, that I know of, that could possibly come to this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's settled then. When the wife and i get settled in our new house over in the tampa area.......it's party time peeps!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I lived in Myakka City (used to be the extreme boondocks) and then Sarasota when I was a little kid.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Grew up in the Ft. Myers/Naples area. Went to FGCU/USF.
My folks are in Naples. So next time I come home, I will visit Tampa and Lauderdale area also, as I have friends there.
I should start this get together in a seperate thread. Theres about 10 guys, that I know of, that could possibly come to this.
I go down to Naples 2 times a year. Best friend lives right outside of Ft. Myers.

Naples is nice and has some great bars. There was this one IRish bar forget the name of it but man good place

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go down to Naples 2 times a year. Best friend lives right outside of Ft. Myers.

Naples is nice and has some great bars. There was this one IRish bar forget the name of it but man good place
If it's an irish bar, then it's a good place indeed. :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

So your coming to our get together then?
For the record, it will NOT be a weenie roast.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
So your coming to our get together then?
For the record, it will NOT be a weenie roast.
not this year, my boy will be coming up here with his old lady. Damn she is hot.

However with the baby due in 4 weeks I will not be going anywhere this year.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
When i was in the north east i enjoyed snow in December and early January... after that i grew sick of it very fast. I almost forgot about how depressing it used to be in Feb and March.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
wisconsin is pretty damn brutal this year aswell. I'm pretty sure the news said we havent got this much snow since 1979. f*ckin brutal

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
The winter is really depressing its true. Theres nothing to do ever, feels like the only thing I do is: eat, gym, forum, sleep.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The winter is really depressing its true. Theres nothing to do ever, feels like the only thing I do is: eat, gym, forum, sleep.
whats wrong with ONLY doing that stuff?????
throw some sex and call of duty 4 into that mix and thats my life!!!!:cheers:

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
and as of today roadtrip in the mix cause im driving down to ohio this afternoon for the arnold. I'll be there all day saturday