Fuel saving thread
- 02-25-2008, 12:27 PM
- 5'9" .5 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 02-25-2008, 12:54 PM
I know what thread you're talking about, but have no idea what happened to it.
If you need help with anything to help save fuel, then look up JC Whitney. They're an auto supply catalog. They usually have additives, which you can add to your gas tank and it expands, even if only a little bit, the life of your gas.
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-02-2009, 02:35 PM
- By Steveoph in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-26-2009, 06:25 PM
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:53 PM
- By Delta Force in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2008, 03:59 AM
- By distinct in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2008, 03:29 PM