Britney Spears giving clen some cred.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They said it works better when you eat more junk??. Never heard that before. ReaperX this obsession you have with Britney is scarey...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
"Earlier, it emerged that in addition to the horse drug, she binges on �recreational� substances such as crystal meth, speed and ecstasy - washed down with huge quantities of vodka."

That's an impressive stack :eek:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
"Earlier, it emerged that in addition to the horse drug, she binges on �recreational� substances such as crystal meth, speed and ecstasy - washed down with huge quantities of vodka."

Damn right.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

reminds me of ibiza....aahhh the good old days.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

and she did it without any PCT

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Well when you're that jacked up on mountain dew you need something like vodka to help bring you down a little.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Leave it to Britney to give Clen an even worse reputation. Now it's an addictive menacing anabolic that thrives on junk food. Wait till the baseball players figure this one out..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Leave it to Britney to give Clen an even worse reputation. Now it's an addictive menacing anabolic that thrives on junk food. Wait till the baseball players figure this one out..
Roger Clemmons endorsing McDonalds?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could help explain Britney's amazing abs of old.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
her old body was top notch. Good enough to still make her semi-desireable just because you know its in there somewhere.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I have to commend you on GW holding the CEL supplements in your avatar.

I'd like a full size to put on my desk top plz.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to commend you on GW holding the CEL supplements in your avatar.

I'd like a full size to put on my desk top plz.
I second that motion. That avatar is constantly catching my eyes throughout the forums. I find it quite hilarious.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend actually made it and sent it to me, I'll talk to him.