Tony Freeman

  1. Tony Freeman


    I was flipping through the channels today, and I came across the Jerry Springer show......

    TONY FREEMEN is a new security member on the show.

    hahaha. way to get some publicity. More power to him


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    I was flipping through the channels today, and I came across the Jerry Springer show......

    TONY FREEMEN is a new security member on the show.

    hahaha. way to get some publicity. More power to him
    wait... the bodybuilder?

  3. That's hilarious. Bodybuilders going the Hollywood route seems to be the trend these days.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That's hilarious. Bodybuilders going the Hollywood route seems to be the trend these days.
    lol IF you call that hollywood lol its really in a class of its own

  5. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol IF you call that hollywood lol its really in a class of its own
    If Britney Spears is "Hollywood" then Jerry Springer is Hollywood
    NSCA - CSCS

  6. yea I thought it was funny. and yes the bodybuilder...

    Hell, if it gets bbing more respect and recognition then more power to it. however, the more attention we get, the more the FDA, DEA etc will be up our asses. As if we arent already unfair prejudices about bbers out there

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    yea I thought it was funny. and yes the bodybuilder...

    Hell, if it gets bbing more respect and recognition then more power to it. however, the more attention we get, the more the FDA, DEA etc will be up our asses. As if we arent already unfair prejudices about bbers out there
    Hell if I was an IFBB pro I think i would opt to stay OUT of the limelight, they'd probably call me the recluse!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Hell if I was an IFBB pro I think i would opt to stay OUT of the limelight, they'd probably call me the recluse!
    I think Tony Freeman might being seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with his pro bbing career, so this side job, which I'm sure pays very nicely, is a way to expand the financial portfolio.

    I think he's part of the generation of bodybuilders being filtered out by improved & rising competitors.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I think Tony Freeman might being seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with his pro bbing career, so this side job, which I'm sure pays very nicely, is a way to expand the financial portfolio.

    I think he's part of the generation of bodybuilders being filtered out by improved & rising competitors.
    Very true and nice observation!

  10. Admit it, you Tivo the Springer show...

    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Admit it, you Tivo the Springer show...

    lol oh you know it! In all actuality i haven't watched tv in a good 2 months(at all)!!The one show i use to watch was House MD, but as of late ive had no time.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Very true and nice observation!
    agreed

  13. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol oh you know it! In all actuality i haven't watched tv in a good 2 months(at all)!!The one show i use to watch was House MD, but as of late ive had no time.
    I don't have Sat/Cable service. Got rid of it over a year ago. My big screen is for the occasional movie only. Too much of a time waster.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I don't have Sat/Cable service. Got rid of it over a year ago. My big screen is for the occasional movie only. Too much of a time waster.
    that and once glued to the tube its hard to remove oneself..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I don't have Sat/Cable service. Got rid of it over a year ago. My big screen is for the occasional movie only. Too much of a time waster.
    tv is the biggest waste of time!! Oh you got the big screen for the occasional porno lol I gotcha!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    tv is the biggest waste of time!! Oh you got the big screen for the occasional porno lol I gotcha!
    its life size so you can throw dollar bills at the screen
    NSCA - CSCS

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    tv is the biggest waste of time!! Oh you got the big screen for the occasional porno lol I gotcha!
    haha. Fortunately some things are always better live!

    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    its life size so you can throw dollar bills at the screen
    omfg lol hahahhaa i could actually picture that one!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Michael Irvin Makes Racial Remark about Tony Romo
    By monsterboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 09:06 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 09:27 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:36 PM
  5. Tony Robbins says basify?
    By Rastar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in