things harder to do after joining?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

things harder to do after joining?

Since i've joined,i noticed it's harder to do what i'm supposed to do.This site is just addictive.I have a hard time leaving in the mornings,going to bed,and eating on time.I had to make myself eat before typing this thread cause i have been noticing these habits occuring.Anyone else have the same problems?Do they get better over time?Damn good site though,other than these sides,i'm glad i had to join due to max guest views.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Since i've joined,i noticed it's harder to do what i'm supposed to do.This site is just addictive.I have a hard time leaving in the mornings,going to bed,and eating on time.I had to make myself eat before typing this thread cause i have been noticing these habits occuring.Anyone else have the same problems?Do they get better over time?Damn good site though,other than these sides,i'm glad i had to join due to max guest views.
    <-- Guilty. You just wait until the shoutbox comes back, my productivity becomes zero.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

What's the shoutbox?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

What's the shoutbox?
    A little chat application for the people that are online to talk with each other. It's so ninja that the server that holds all the nude pics of Jayhawk (or so I was told, lol) crashes whenever the shoutbox is up. Shoutbox, it goes to 11.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%

haha it IS addictive!!!
    HB is addicted to.
    Since the shoutbox is gone thought i find myself lost and wandering through my day not knowing what to do....sad really. haha anyways.
    Yea, i spend 80% of my online time here.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

I never really noticed my addiction till now. I went on the forums at my buddies house when there was people over and changed some hot chick as his wallpaper to a picture of Arnold flexing...what have I become.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It happened to me for about 1 month when I first joined. I knew it was bad when I missed a workout due to AM. I am a little cured since that infamous day but it's still an addiction.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

The thing is half the time I post its in a thread by some guy looking to put on "Lean Body Mass" while still trying to cut or something or the other thing is like a guy asking about some sort of steroid in the supplements section. A lot of it is actually really repetitive.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Freaks ! ! ! !
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%

lol I think we all become addicts at some point another. Sitting in on a good board with good people is great. I find myself waking up in the morning turning on the computer to see whats new on the board. A year ago I was addicted to this board then took a brief vacation. Find there are all kinds of new people ion the board and new sponsers its great
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Yeah it's so nice being able to talk to people that are in to the same thing as you.Bodybuilding or just general fitness isn't the most popular thing.Even at my gym it seems the majority of the people just want to get ripped not BIG"I,m just trying to get ripped and stronger.....not too big"(no offense ripped1 if thats you)On here i can talk about wanting to get HUGE and many will agree and we talk about how we are getting there.In gyms i get lectured why i shouldn't get HUGE."it's not natural,you bet blocky,just get cut,your'e the perfect size now,and then finally just dont let your neck get big,thats nasty"Well,fatasses are nasty and not natural.........but they're everywhere.................... ..go hit the treadmill and lecture them
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%

Yeah it's so nice being able to talk to people that are in to the same thing as you.Bodybuilding or just general fitness isn't the most popular thing.Even at my gym it seems the majority of the people just want to get ripped not BIG"I,m just trying to get ripped and stronger.....not too big"(no offense ripped1 if thats you)On here i can talk about wanting to get HUGE and many will agree and we talk about how we are getting there.In gyms i get lectured why i shouldn't get HUGE."it's not natural,you bet blocky,just get cut,your'e the perfect size now,and then finally just dont let your neck get big,thats nasty"Well,fatasses are nasty and not natural.........but they're everywhere.................... ..go hit the treadmill and lecture them
    no offense bro, ripped1 is from me being shredded each time I stood on stage. Up until last year I was anything but ripped lol. Could have called me the stay puff muscle man I put on so much weight. I wanted to put on some serious mass. However injury prevented it and now I am actually just getting back in the game.

But like you said its pretty good talking to the guys who can understand what you are trying to accomplish and push you in the right direction. And the bonus here is each time you think you know everything someone corrects you and you learn more
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    no offense bro, ripped1 is from me being shredded each time I stood on stage. Up until last year I was anything but ripped lol. Could have called me the stay puff muscle man I put on so much weight. I wanted to put on some serious mass. However injury prevented it and now I am actually just getting back in the game.

But like you said its pretty good talking to the guys who can understand what you are trying to accomplish and push you in the right direction. And the bonus here is each time you think you know everything someone corrects you and you learn more
    Couldn't of said it better.I was reading in MD about Kai Greene explaining his friend in martial arts thought his training/learning would be done after he got his black belt,but once he got it he realised the learning was just beginning.Said thats exactly how bb is
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

me love AM

...and I miss the shoutbox like a lost love!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Its a great board. Great guys on here, very informative. The mods dont over moderate, unlike another board I'm on. You have Ninjas roaming the land, keeping the peace and upholding honor.

I do miss the shoutbox, but I never got anything done when it was up. The flipside is you see more what people are like in the chat, and I met some awesome people on there.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    You have Ninjas roaming the land, keeping the peace and upholding honor.
    Straight up!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    You have Ninjas roaming the land, keeping the peace and upholding honor.
    Keeping it real. Turtle Power.
    WHITE WHALE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to do after starting strength?
    By Tbryant6220 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:25 PM
  2. What to do after OEP/Recreate stack
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:19 PM
  3. What to do after seeing doctor?
    By KingMeso in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:55 PM
  4. Best thing to do to fight lethargy...
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 12:11 PM
  5. for overall health and fitness, is it bad to do cardio after lifting?
    By Grifty McGrift in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 06:30 PM