Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely amazing...

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
They use the term bodybuilder to loseley. Hes not a bodybuilder hes just a VERY SMALL GUY! Give that guy some roids and bulk him up. He would look cute riding down the sidewalk on a tricycle thoough :twisted:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Gotta give him credit for making the best out of an unusual situation.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
No, to bodybuild is to have muscle. For 2 years of training he lacks in the muscle department

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, to bodybuild is to have muscle. For 2 years of training he lacks in the muscle department
I think he can still be called a bodybuilder. His "lack", as you put it may be traceable to a combination of genetics and an inability to access some effective supplements that some "bodybuilders" in more privileged parts of the world take for granted.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think one of the board sponsors should send him a package, including some cool work out gear (he is wearing baby clothes, I guess they are the only ones that fit him). Put a batch of something up for sale here, and stipulate that when it sells, Romeo gets some supps. I will buy the first $200 dollars worth...buying supps, and I get to feel good about myself.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow thats a tiny guy. I wonder how he would look if he were yacked?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Dude, we should get him all jacked up on roids, that would be f*cking awesome! JK, that is pretty crazy though, I wonder where he got his workout gear? It rocks :head: Baby clothes you say? I gotta get me some!

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not joking.

p.s. He is more "hardcore" than many here.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not joking.

p.s. He is more "hardcore" than many here.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
pretty amazing for sure. Only thing is someone needs to take the guy shopping and buy him some different gym clothes. The cartoons on a seesaw shorts aren't doing him justice:D

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
pretty amazing for sure. Only thing is someone needs to take the guy shopping and buy him some different gym clothes. The cartoons on a seesaw shorts aren't doing him justice:D
I got a good laugh out of this thread, reps!