Man Whose Arms Exploded

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established

Anybody watch this on TLC tonight - pretty interesting bio about Gregg Valentino.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
yea, i heard they really edited there interview to make him look bad. hes got a very funny article in MD every month.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Hey, atleast he had three things going for him..

1) His arms were perfectly proportionate to his body
2) He depicted bodybuilders/users in a positive light
3) He helped the media see that steroid use is not a bad thing

Last edited:
Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Pump and pose. That's all I'm saying.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Hey, atleast he had three things going for him..

1) His arms were perfectly proportionate to his body
2) He depicted bodybuilders/users in a positive light
3) He helped the media see that steroid use is not a bad thing
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
While he did use steroids, that had nothing to do with the size of his arms. That was all Synthol.

WTF?

He's still a tool.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice that anytime they brought up the negative sides of steroids they brought up the extreme dosings?

Love the part where he said...."using even one drop will infect your whole body for the rest of your life"

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This was aired on TLC awhile ago about Gregg. I'm not sure what they showed, but a portion I saw on youtube had him bleeding all over the place trying to remove the infection with a large gauge needle. He was recording it as he was doing it.

I know in his mind he thought he was the coolest guy ever.

I think probably the most comedical thing about this is he denies synthol use.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
two days ago I watched True life im a **** up ( on steroids) these guys had no idea what they were doing what so ever. The body builder is taking about being on for 5 months with not one word about pct. Lets not even bring up the gay guy who thought he was going to be superman after roids

The next day I saw Gregg Valentino.. He makes steroids look worste than they have to be

Last night I saw somehting on natgio and again this guy is saying one drop of steroids can turn people into a cancer carrier and that it is horrible

I understand steroids can be dangerious but people really need to be truthful about steroids. One cycle dont properly isnt going to kill. I also hate how they point to steroids when a 17 year old kills him self after a cycle. Some people just are not mentally right and they use steroids as a scape goat. Sometimes I have how America is towards drugs

Just my thougts

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
He is a TOOL. Looks like an idiot... SYNTHOL (like Xodus Said)
This tool ahs been around for a while, i rememebr 5 years agao him showing off on a program. What a loser.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
biggest donkey in the world. ANd they wonder why bodybuilders get a bad rap. Its morons like Greg that make the rest of us look bad. Synthrol make big arms lol

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As we all know, you can only push your genetics so far. I must agree with the statement that steroids can help turn your body into a 'machine' by helping you push your limits, but I can't get over the fact that this guy is clearly taking things a little too far. We all love having big arms, but that's just ridiculous. Those aren't even arms anymore! Look at those things.

I really would be interested in seeing this whole special. Is it available on Youtube?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That show is old news, and when I watched it I wished death upon Greg.

Synthol + dysmorphia = worthless pile