Let's Discuss Some Trends..

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I think alot of people here enjoy making fun of people who deserve it.. so lets just have a good time and discuss some trends that make us mad..

I love to hear people's opinions and mini-rants about various trends cause I think it's hilarious cause it's true.. plus, 9 our of 10 times I agree! anybody feelin frisky enough to join in with me and make fun of the trends that we already don't like please do..

I'll start -- North Face Jackets.

I go to Pitt, and I would bet anyone whatever they want that 30%-40% (or even more) have NF Jackets. Better yet, half of those jackets are identical, black on black no-hood fleeces! I hate it -- I saw three guys walking past my house with the same identical jackets on with their guido haircuts (which is another story) and I just got furious.. how can they think that is okay to do? But then I stepped onto the shuttle (I live off campus) and I sh!t you not, 7 out of the 9 people on the bus had NF Jackets.. what the f*ck!? are they really that cool? Did somebody steal all the other ones?

Older guys, okay, that's fine cause 1) you probably bought that jacket with your own hard-earned cash 2) you bought it because it keeps your body warm -- not your toolbag ego.

Are you a mountain climber? No. Do you have an identity of your own? No. Do you need an overly expensive jacket identical to the one that the cool kids from high school with awesome haircuts and sideburns and tons of sh!tball friends have to feel socially accepted? Yes. Then congratulations, you win -- we are all laughing at you..

God damm!t I hate those jackets..

Last edited:
BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Bro.. i was in San Francisico for work two weeks ago.. I saw more of those black fleece jackets then i thought was possible....They arnt even cool... Its a strange world..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah college kids have some weird fetish with Northface fleeces.

Typically I see girls with them on, ugg boots, and some hoodie underneith.

Guys have a hoodie and a northface jacket, then they wear their jeans so low as if expecting a prison rape at any minute.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You guys pretty much described every kid at the University at Buffalo, just throw a Starbucks cup in there hand and there you go. Drives me absolutely nutz. Its alright though because if you ask any of them there S*** don't stink so they can pretty much rock whatever they want. I know I am stealing this from a UFC fighter but , I would literately like to punch a hole through there faces.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::::GRUMBLE GRUMBLE::: Stupid freaking Ohio State crap ::::GRUMBLE GRUMBLE:::

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I agree completely with all of this lol

Uggs are unbelievably ugly and should literally be against the law to wear. I have no idea what sorority sister started that horsesh!t up but my god do I hope that trend dies soon.. I laugh at the bishes everytime I see them cause its like .. wow, what the hell were you thinking when you bought those..

oh and to take that one more step, how about the uggs that are covered in fur? ya seen those ones? the ones that look like polar bear feet? absolutely unbelievable aside from a halloween costume..

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I think alot of people here enjoy making fun of people who deserve it.. so lets just have a good time and discuss some trends that make us mad..

I love to hear people's opinions and mini-rants about various trends cause I think it's hilarious cause it's true.. plus, 9 our of 10 times I agree! anybody feelin frisky enough to join in with me and make fun of the trends that we already don't like please do..

I'll start -- North Face Jackets.

I go to Pitt, and I would bet anyone whatever they want that 30%-40% (or even more) have NF Jackets. Better yet, half of those jackets are identical, black on black no-hood fleeces! I hate it -- I saw three guys walking past my house with the same identical jackets on with their guido haircuts (which is another story) and I just got furious.. how can they think that is okay to do? But then I stepped onto the shuttle (I live off campus) and I sh!t you not, 7 out of the 9 people on the bus had NF Jackets.. what the f*ck!? are they really that cool? Did somebody steal all the other ones?

Older guys, okay, that's fine cause 1) you probably bought that jacket with your own hard-earned cash 2) you bought it because it keeps your body warm -- not your toolbag ego.

Are you a mountain climber? No. Do you have an identity of your own? No. Do you need an overly expensive jacket identical to the one that the cool kids from high school with awesome haircuts and sideburns and tons of sh!tball friends have to feel socially accepted? Yes. Then congratulations, you win -- we are all laughing at you..

God damm!t I hate those jackets..
hahaha, welcome to the campus of CMU! i dont even think they look warm enough for our winters up here, i think everyone would rather freeze a little and match everyone else instead of having a warmer jacket. i mean with the $165 cost of the NF fleece i could find a much warmer coat and still have enough money left over for 5lbs of protein! this guy i know has two of the exact same style NF fleeces, just that ones black on black and the other is black on gray. lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Ugs with tights tucked into them and then a short skirt over the tights. Then for top we have a nice hoodie all cut up and ripped so it hangs off one shoulder.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every female 23 and under (certain exceptions):

Fake tan
large designer (most likely fake, sunglasses) which cover her entire fvcking head
lace undershirt/tanktop
designer hoodie
jean skirt (with optional spandex tights underneath)
HUGE bag, designer (though, once again, probably fake)
and those hideous fvcking Ugg boots.

:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Affliction/Xtreme Couture and Tapout...I have such hatred and disdain for these clothing lines that it's not even funny. I started talking to a dude with an XC shirt and he was the typical TUFer. Makes me proud to wear Throwdown and Sinister.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
God I can't believe this epidemic is happening all over the nation, I thought it was just a UB thing.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards

Fake tan
large designer (most likely fake, sunglasses) which cover her entire fvcking head
lace undershirt/tanktop
designer hoodie

I HATE THOSE FVCKING BOOTS.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do any of you actually know what foul stench feet exude after coming out of those Fur-lined Fungus Factories?

/yes, I do.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
uggs=ugly, isnt that why there called uggs?
the tights(on certain girls), im not going to complain, although it is distracting at times.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Exactly dsade, most of them don't even wear socks with these things -- could you imagine how much your feet would sweat and stink and just be disgusting after that?

I always thought the term "uggs" wasn't the actual brand of the boot but just a nickname that people who thought they were ugly used ya know? I had no idea that was the actualy name until I heard a girl that was actually wearing them call them that..

The tights just look redonk with those big honkin boots.. even the tucked in jeans -- it just screams "holy sh!t, look at these ridiculous boots. can you even believe im wearing these boots?"

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established

Fake tan
lace undershirt/tanktop
designer hoodie

haha wow you are absolutely right..

The sunglasses are hiliarious -- ever notice they wear them when its cloudy or raining out as well? And you can't even tell if a girl has a nice face or not if she has those goofball glasses on since they literally take up half of your head..

And the giant bags (agreed, 90% of which are absolutely fake) .. it's like, my god, what could you need a bag that big for? what the fvck kind of things are you carrying around in there? maybe 2 pairs of giant clown sunglasses and a back-up alternate color NF vest? an equally fake designer hand purse? perhaps some gold bond for your uggs? Wow, just outrageous.

These things are just rampant.. I didn't know it was all over the US either but geez.. its an epidemic

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been able to get over uggs as of late, but it still pisses me off when girls wear them with shorts! And don't get me started with those bug eyed sunglasses :frustrate

...and what the hell is with all these guys who can't fill out a medium tee-shirt walking around with a Liddell mohawk while sporting a beater?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Usually the sorority girl uniform was northface fleece, some kind of sweatpants (usually victoria secret pink) and ugg boots. Oh yeah and can do blowjobs better than academics.

Usually these types of sorority girls were always at my fraternity. Which since we are on the topic of the greek system I figured I'd share 3 cool stories.

1. One of my fraternity brothers picks up a hooter's waitress. He has sex with her in our pool which is in front of our house (front lawn) which is in front of a major street at my university. People were taking pictures. A bunch of black guys in a explorer pulled up and started watch. I think that kinda killed the moment.

2. Two drunk freshman were wrestling naked in our showers with the showers on. This was all caught on film.

3. Two drunk girls were using a dildo on each other in our foyer of our house. No, not strippers either, just drunk girls. Unfortunately this was not caught on film.

btw dsade, don't you live in hilliard,Ohio ?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Usually the sorority girl uniform was northface fleece, some kind of sweatpants (usually victoria secret pink) and ugg boots. Oh yeah and can do blowjobs better than academics.

Usually these types of sorority girls were always at my fraternity. Which since we are on the topic of the greek system I figured I'd share 3 cool stories.

1. One of my fraternity brothers picks up a hooter's waitress. He has sex with her in our pool which is in front of our house (front lawn) which is in front of a major street at my university. People were taking pictures. A bunch of black guys in a explorer pulled up and started watch. I think that kinda killed the moment.

2. Two drunk freshman were wrestling naked in our showers with the showers on. This was all caught on film.

3. Two drunk girls were using a dildo on each other in our foyer of our house. No, not strippers either, just drunk girls. Unfortunately this was not caught on film.

Those are 5 girls who severely need to be in counseling because their dad or uncle repeatedly touched or molested them throughout childhood.. Too bad they don't make self-esteem or self-respect in supplement form.

Wearing Tapout tees automatically makes you an MMA fighter -- you guys didn't know that? Alot of ILS sufferers do.. oh, did you get the one about wearing wife beaters out to social occasions? No? Oh, well it makes you the coolest/most badass/most irritating/most ridiculed person there if you do.. unless your that 7' 400 lb guy from Longest Yard.. then your just reallllly scary

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What about putting an oversized spoiler on a front wheel drive car ? Dosen't that add like 50 hp or so ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Also too the ridiculous amount of epi/havoc threads. Everyone and their mother is doing epi/havoc.

One more, people who buy a shlt ton of supplements that are getting banned or sold out, just because of that reason.

I bet people would stock up if Cell-Tech was about to get banned.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The sunglasses are hiliarious -- ever notice they wear them when its cloudy or raining out as well? And you can't even tell if a girl has a nice face or not if she has those goofball glasses on since they literally take up half of your head..

And the giant bags (agreed, 90% of which are absolutely fake) .. it's like, my god, what could you need a bag that big for? what the fvck kind of things are you carrying around in there? maybe 2 pairs of giant clown sunglasses and a back-up alternate color NF vest? an equally fake designer hand purse? perhaps some gold bond for your uggs? Wow, just outrageous.

These things are just rampant.. I didn't know it was all over the US either but geez.. its an epidemic
Who is worse, the person who pays $20 to mindlessly subscribe to social compliance, or the person who pays $2000? I think it's worse if they are real.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand those faded jeans that people think are cool. My sister was trying to get me to wear one of those horrendous jeans and suffice it to say that I'll never be found dead wearing that sh!t.

I want my blue jeans to look BLUE. Only old a$$ jeans should be faded and they should only be worn if you expect to get dirty from physical labor.

I also have severe disdain for people who pop their collar. Newsflash, you're not a vampire ! I can't help but think that they look like retarded vampires with their popped collars. Shockingly enough, they also seem to wear those faded jeans LOL.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I also have severe disdain for people who pop their collar. Newsflash, you're not a vampire ! I can't help but think that they look like retarded vampires with their popped collars. Shockingly enough, they also seem to wear those faded jeans LOL.
lol I completely forgot about the popped collar.. thank god this one seems to be fading -- or atleast around my area..

I think they know how stupid they look.. if you ever just stare at them and they catch your eye, Im pretty sure they think to themselves "yeah, he hates this popped collar.. I guess I do look like a clown"..

The best thing to do is to just walk right up to them and go "hey man, your collars up -- let me get that for you" and then put it down for them.. its soooo good haha they have no idea how to react..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
jeans that you buy with pre ripped holes in the knees.

i know this sucka aint seen a day of manual labor in his life yet i can see his thighs through his jeans.

hey buddy i got a pair just like that in my closet ill sell ya for 50 bucks, they even got paint on em

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
God I can't believe this epidemic is happening all over the nation, I thought it was just a UB thing.
All over the world my friend. You guys have been describing people i used to see back home in Aus and now see walking around in the UK. I really do hate the gigantic sunglasses that chicks where these days. UGLY

tattoopierced1

Affliction/Xtreme Couture and Tapout...I have such hatred and disdain for these clothing lines that it's not even funny. I started talking to a dude with an XC shirt and he was the typical TUFer. Makes me proud to wear Throwdown and Sinister.
gotta love those guys. Go to a bar to watch a UFC PPV and there are always the fat guys with the Affliction/Couture shirts on..

Cant say anything about TapouT though.. I do have a hat of theirs. Love the throwdown.. have some of their sparring gloves.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

Hilarius post btw. they put their miniature dogs in the massive bags. well some of them do, the others, no one knows for sure but i would agree with the alternate color NF fleece theory and about another 26 pairs of sunglasses. im not sure why they think the bigger the bag the better, they dont understand the men dont give a **** when it comes to the largeness of their bad.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hilarius post btw. they put their miniature dogs in the massive bags. well some of them do, the others, no one knows for sure but i would agree with the alternate color NF fleece theory and about another 26 pairs of sunglasses. im not sure why they think the bigger the bag the better, they dont understand the men dont give a **** when it comes to the largeness of their bad.
Thats the thing you gotta understand. Women dress for other women, not for men!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I HATE THOSE FVCKING BOOTS.
I remember seeing an episode of Viva La Bam, in which Bam throws his wife's [Missy] Ugg boots into the fireplace and burns them. He was just like, "I hate those ugly-ass Ugg boots!" It was actually pretty funny. Missy was so pissed. Bam and his friends held her down, he took them off her feet, then just threw them into the fire. :lol:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
What about putting an oversized spoiler on a front wheel drive car ? Dosen't that add like 50 hp or so ?
This is another perfect example of what Im talking about.. good call Reaper..

Now, this may have started after that fvcking fast and furious movie came out -- cause at that point, every kid with a car that wasn't a van was a street racer.. I know everybody here can relate to this one cause I see these things everywhere..

First off, racing cars are not your standard 02 model Civic with blacked out windows, "CIVIC" across the windshield (I still have yet to figure out why you need to spell your car model across your windshield in capitals) and a sh!tball exhaust thrown on the back to make it as painful to listen to as it is to look at..

Are you ever gonna race that badass machine with the emblems ripped off? How many HP does that spoiler on the back add -- 700? I bet you live your life a quarter mile at a time yes?

Actually, how many races have you ever been in? None you say? IM SHOCKED.. I can't believe your 98 Mazda3 has never won $10,000 in street races in downtown cities that don't exist.. never made it above 75mph you say? thats a shame, but hey, you were dumb enough to put enough money into your car through after-market add-ons that you actually surpassed the initial total worth.. well done -- make sure you drive that turd around where everybody can see how terrible your decision making skills are..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is another perfect example of what Im talking about.. good call Reaper..

Now, this may have started after that fvcking fast and furious movie came out -- cause at that point, every kid with a car that wasn't a van was a street racer.. I know everybody here can relate to this one cause I see these things everywhere..

First off, racing cars are not your standard 02 model Civic with blacked out windows, "CIVIC" across the windshield (I still have yet to figure out why you need to spell your car model across your windshield in capitals) and a sh!tball exhaust thrown on the back to make it as painful to listen to as it is to look at..

Are you ever gonna race that badass machine with the emblems ripped off? How many HP does that spoiler on the back add -- 700? I bet you live your life a quarter mile at a time yes?

Actually, how many races have you ever been in? None you say? IM SHOCKED.. I can't believe your 98 Mazda3 has never won $10,000 in street races in downtown cities that don't exist.. never made it above 75mph you say? thats a shame, but hey, you were dumb enough to put enough money into your car through after-market add-ons that you actually surpassed the initial total worth.. well done -- make sure you drive that turd around where everybody can see how terrible your decision making skills are..
I hear ya! A lot, and I mean a lot, of people around my area have 'souped' up their cars. Some of them attempt to race. I have a red 2006 Pontiac G6 Coupe (which I'll be getting rid of this summer) and many young kids feel the need to race me. They'll egg me on while we're stopped at a red light. If there are no cops nearby, then of course, I'll floor it and blow their asses off the road. Even the kids who have Civics and whatnot, and feel determined to win a short little street race.

I don't think many people realize that those cars were specially designed for the movie [the Fast and the Furious.]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do...but I am from OC, California....I just don't get this fascination with OSU.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do...but I am from OC, California....I just don't get this fascination with OSU.
I don't mean to butt-in, but I love Cali. Why the hell would you move from there!?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I'm originally from Dublin. I'll be heading back home for the weekend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to butt-in, but I love Cali. Why the hell would you move from there!?
Got married to Crader, who lived in Columbus. Plus, it is MUCH MUCH cheaper to run a company from here than California.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I'm originally from Dublin. I'll be heading back home for the weekend.
I'm really fond of Dublin...very nice area that reminds me somewhat of OC, with a different feel.

It's one of two areas that I would consider building a house here.

Goat

Awards
Allow me to interject....

1. High competition for crappy jobs with low pay, long hours and longer drives.
2. No way to enter the housing market for 1st time buyers and build equity for their future.
3. Chicks that think that the existence of their vagina entitles them to a man with a good job, BMW and a reality show so they can shop all day and not clean or suck ****.
4. Ugg boots and giant sunglasses, even on dudes.
5. Waiters calling you "Brah".
6. No parking at the beach, downtown, restaraunt or anywhere else you would want to go.

Just the reasons I left after 10 years. Nice place to visit though.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL Goat, those are pretty spot on, I think you forgot these ones:

7. Traffick that never seems to end !
8. No decent apartments for less than 1K a month.
9. Dudes who wear those hideous rock necklaces ! What the fvck happened with that ? When did that become a good idea ?
10. DMV lines are the worst. I woke up early thinking I'd be one of the first ones and would be in and out. I got there at 8AM and it seemed as if people were camping out for a Metallica concert.
11. A lot of aloof intellectual types who think they're bada$$e$ because they know everything about coffee and media propaganda.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I am also on that side of Columbus, and the fascination with OSU is that it's freaking Columbus and freaking OSU. What are we supposed to wear, Blue Jackets gear?

Anyway, I would say popped collars, but those are going away. My brother and his friends like to outdo eachother on any and everything mentioned in hip-hop songs. I follow music trends, and I absolutely cannot stand 1)the voice-box garbage 2)the fake-assed "country" music. My brother, said wannabe gangsta, likes Kenny Chesney. Enough said.

Guys with scarves.

Carharts, clean ones, not the actual working guys

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also on that side of Columbus, and the fascination with OSU is that it's freaking Columbus and freaking OSU. What are we supposed to wear, Blue Jackets gear?
How about regular clothes not plastered with the logo of something you are not a part of, don't play for, had no part in the wins/losses of, etc.?

Worst part is that I am treated rudely, like a leper, because I could not care less about the Buckeyes. Great...college football team...sure, I can watch a few plays or a game and enjoy it fine...ok, time to move on with my life and do something.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I am by no means a racist, but the skinny white guys in Fubu hats and Phat Farm jeans just get me laughin. Although, they probably think I look goofy in my fitted t's and non-sagging jeans.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I am by no means a racist, but the skinny white guys in Fubu hats and Phat Farm jeans just get me laughin. Although, they probably think I look goofy in my fitted t's and non-sagging jeans.
How dare you not do something that might make you look like a retard LOL. Those guys are so cool they even stack Nitro-Tech with Cell-Tech :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i can't stand it when people use internet forums to congregate and whine about how other people live their lives. :nutkick:

but seriously, it is funny how women around my age and younger all dress so much alike, you guys pretty much nailed it. and don't get me started on people from new jersey and the surrounding area, they infest my work all summer. how much cologne do you need to put on before you go out? :nono:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got married to Crader, who lived in Columbus. Plus, it is MUCH MUCH cheaper to run a company from here than California.
I hear ya. Cali's a very expensive place, but it's beautiful. If only it was cheaper! :mad:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We call these people 'wiggers' where I live. Everyone stares at them like they're retarded, even a lot of the black people. I'm sure that most blacks are embarrassed by this type of behavior. It's those screwballs [the wiggers] who make the rest of us white people look ridiculous. Must the white man take everything from the black man!? (At this point, you should be thinking along the lines of Don King, or Reverend Al Sharpton, lmao.) But seriously, these wannabe's need to get a life, a reality check, and find an anecdote for their race/identity crisis. I get really annoyed by this behavior. What's funny, is when these people (I should say 'kids,' as most of them are in their teens) act all 'thug,' or 'gangsta,' in front of a crowd of people, but then end up getting their asses kicked and handed to 'em. A lot of them travel in packs, though, possibly for that reason. To prevent someone from 'bussin' a cap at dey crew,' or however the hell those imbeciles talk. To be honest, I'd love to see a couple of blacks go out and just beat the piss out of all these little basturds. Maybe that's what they need.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
We call these people 'wiggers' where I live. Everyone stares at them like they're retarded, even a lot of the black people. I'm sure that most blacks are embarrassed by this type of behavior. It's those screwballs [the wiggers] who make the rest of us white people look ridiculous. Must the white man take everything from the black man!? (At this point, you should be thinking along the lines of Don King, or Reverend Al Sharpton, lmao.) But seriously, these wannabe's need to get a life, a reality check, and find an anecdote for their race/identity crisis. I get really annoyed by this behavior. What's funny, is when these people (I should say 'kids,' as most of them are in their teens) act all 'thug,' or 'gangsta,' in front of a crowd of people, but then end up getting their asses kicked and handed to 'em. A lot of them travel in packs, though, possibly for that reason. To prevent someone from 'bussin' a cap at dey crew,' or however the hell those imbeciles talk. To be honest, I'd love to see a couple of blacks go out and just beat the piss out of all these little basturds. Maybe that's what they need.
You've just described 25% of the white kids I have taught. They are from upper class or upper middle class families and they still act as if they've had some major hardships. It usually takes one good a$$ whooping to give them a reality check or perhaps getting in some legal trouble while they were defending the honor of their posse, side of town they live in, or some other miscellaneous crap.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
:blink:Im not too sure that that is the politicaly correct term for these racially confused fokes... Not that i mind but just for future reference....:rofl:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How all African American's try to act all 'hood' and compare themselves to the Italian Mafia.

I find this very annoying.