Very Sad Commercial

Anyone ever see this commercial?, brings a tear to your eye everytime,

ASPCA:

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

i hate seeing those commercials... always brings a good mood down. For some reason its easier for me to watch the hungry kids in whatever 3rd world country commercial than an animal abuse commercial.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Being a fairly hardcore animal person, commercials like that hit me in phases. At first they make me sad, then I get kinda sick feeling, then comes the rage. Hardly anything gets me more angry then animal abuse. Pretty much makes me wanna return the favor.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I didn't click on it, as I know what to expect. Like Hurley said, makes me cry, then makes me wanna go Charles Bronson(vigilante) on animal abusers.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

i cant even watch all of that. absolutely disgusting, i hope there's a place in hell for people who do that where they are attacked by animals for the rest of eternity
  6. Banned
    Answers

I must admit that commercial gets to me when I see it. I usually stop and watch it. It's so depressing.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I saved three tiny kittens a year ago that were dumped at a horse farm. There was a trainer there who hated cats so he ran over and killed as many as he could. I couldnt stand it so I let each of my kids pick a kitten out of the remaining ones.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I saved three tiny kittens a year ago that were dumped at a horse farm. There was a trainer there who hated cats so he ran over and killed as many as he could. I couldnt stand it so I let each of my kids pick a kitten out of the remaining ones.
    That's very good of you. Perhaps you could somehow put some horse linament into his jock, or better yet a pitchfork through his skull. Sorry, it makes me furious that someone could be so messed up in the head. Thanks for saving the kittens.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    That's very good of you. Perhaps you could somehow put some horse linament into his jock, or better yet a pitchfork through his skull. Sorry, it makes me furious that someone could be so messed up in the head. Thanks for saving the kittens.
    Thank you. The cats have helped me through some rough times. They seem to know how to make you laugh or climb on your lap to cuddle. So they were worth it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I was out with some friends one night when I saw this dude kick a cat extremely hard. After trying to find the cat (which I sure was badly injured due to the noise it was making) and having no luck doing so, we went and found the guy. While I do not condone fighting unless absolutely necessary, I'll admit, I don't really regret hurting that guy. There are some sick people out there, that I personally don't believe should be allowed to continue their disgusting acts, without severe punishment.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I was out with some friends one night when I saw this dude kick a cat extremely hard. After trying to find the cat (which I sure was badly injured due to the noise it was making) and having no luck doing so, we went and found the guy. While I do not condone fighting unless absolutely necessary, I'll admit, I don't really regret hurting that guy. There are some sick people out there, that I personally don't believe should be allowed to continue their disgusting acts, without severe punishment.
    You did the right thing. Sucks that you could've gotten in serious trouble for doing what is simply right. I'd like to give you a big cyber daps for that.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    For some reason its easier for me to watch the hungry kids in whatever 3rd world country commercial than an animal abuse commercial.
    Really? Wow. That reminds me of an old Dennis Leary routine where some animal rights activist was like, "Don't buy tuna because the fishermen catch all these poor little dolphins in their nets and kill them."

Leary says, "Really? But what about the tuna?"

The activist says, "Well screw them, they taste good!"
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm totally against beating animals, children, and women. It's all just sick. Nothing ignites me more.

A friend of mine knows somebody who goes hunting a lot. But he does it just to shoot and kill helpless animals. He's shot tons of cats and dogs, and the guy seems to think it's quite hilarious. It'll be a shame if one of those bullets ends up hitting a tree and comes back at him... not.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Very sad to see NutraPro Naturals go!!!
    By JamesFurey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 12:03 PM
  2. A Very Strange "Skittles" Commercial
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 09:36 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 12:49 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 05:27 PM
  5. Commercial Trandermals shutdown for good? Read and post