Breast implants
    Breast reduction
    Nose job
    Gyno removal
    Liposuction
    Tummytuck
    Ear surgery
    Scar removal
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

2. Banned
    Answers

Some of it seems okay, but some of it also has its consequences.

I think it's ridiculous for people to get plastic surgery for superficial reasons, but I'm all for it if it's meant to help save a life, or help somebody fix a disfigurement of some sort.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Answers

If you have the money, its simply your choice.. We train mostly for vain reasons.. People are not here learning about cutting edge supplements and as close to anabolic steroids they can get legally because they are concerned about their health.. I mean come one guys.. Who has the right to tell you what to do with your body..

Do you let fat or obese people convince you that you are a bad person because you work out and take supps or drugs..
    Im not flaming you or the second post.. Everything applies to us just as well..

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.. Feel me??
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    If you have the money, its simply your choice.. We train mostly for vain reasons.. People are not here learning about cutting edge supplements and as close to anabolic steroids they can get legally because they are concerned about their health.. I mean come one guys.. Who has the right to tell you what to do with your body..

Do you let fat or obese people convince you that you are a bad person because you work out and take supps or drugs..
    Im not flaming you or the second post, but I think this thread is without merit in reality.. Everything applies to us just as well..

More power to those who wanna get it done.

I just think society is way too superficial and it's a shame that a women feels as though she needs bigger breasts to get attention, or something along those lines. I just recently found out that one of my ex-girlfriends got a breast-reduction surgery. I can't remember her exact bra size, but they were hyouge! I guess she was already beginning to develop back problems and didn't want them to worsen into something much more serious when she got older. I agree with liposuction. Obesity is one of our nation's absolute worst epidemics. Liposuction can help save lives, but so can diet and exercise. I guess my opinion depends on what type of surgery is getting done and why.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Im not flaming you or the second post, but I think this thread is without merit in reality.. Everything applies to us just as well..

I appreciate your candor, and your reply is welcomed. I dont feel the thread has any less merit than many of the others Ive seen posted here, but you are ofcourse entitled to your opinion. Essentially, though, I agree with what you posted, you should be able to do whatever you want, with your body and your money. I was actually looking to see some responses, sorta like yours, but I was hoping to elicit an honest discussion on the merits of some of these procedures from the folks who are in the glass houses, those like us who seek the cutting edge info you mentioned. I wanted to see how the "enhancement" crowd felt about going one step further and going under the knife. I personally feel that if you feel you have a flaw, whatever it may be and you want to fix it or correct it or change it, you should be free to do it what ever way you see fit without criticism.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a card carrying member of M.H.B.A.M.P. (Major Hooters by any means Possible)
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Answers

Roadblock I meant no malice in my comment about merit.. I will remove it.. I was under the impression that you did not think as you do.. regardless I will strike it from the record my brother..

I dont think lipo is going to save any lives.. I think lap band and gastro bypass surgerys will save lives.. but not lipo IMO..

I am good friends with one of the top 20 plastic surgeons ( ranked by other plastic surgeons ie.. their peers ) in the US..
    I have had him remove gyno for me ( thank god for him ) as well as etch my abs when I was in great shape.. It was awesome and I would do it again if the need ever arose and I could afford it.. but people do look at you like youre a POS.. Really, I dont know how many people thought i was some sort of F..ck for having work done.. Honestly I think it is pure jealousy.. Not many people want you to look better than them or are happy when you do.. Then of course if surgery is mentioned then all of a sudden you are a cheater.. Its the same way many look at AAS use and many even view supplement use the same way.. I say screw em all..

If everyone could afford it like a McDonalds meal, plastic surgery would be off the hook.. as if it already isnt..

People think its a cure all, but really its not.. If you eat like crap, and have lipo, you just threw your money out the window really.. but that conversation could go on forever..

My buddy wont work on fat out of shape people per say.. He will tell his clients to lose weight, change their eating and lifestyle and come back and see him when they are doing the right things and reach a point they feel they cant get past.. Some may aggree or disaggree with his methods, but they seem to work and his paitents are happier in the end..

Ok so there is my other 2 cents worth..
  8. Banned
    Answers

Roadblock I meant no malice in my comment about merit.. I will remove it.. I was under the impression that you did not think as you do.. regardless I will strike it from the record my brother..

I dont think lipo is going to save any lives.. I think lap band and gastro bypass surgerys will save lives.. but not lipo IMO..

I am good friends with one of the top 20 plastic surgeons ( ranked by other plastic surgeons ie.. their peers ) in the US..
    I have had him remove gyno for me ( thank god for him ) as well as etch my abs when I was in great shape.. It was awesome and I would do it again if the need ever arose and I could afford it.. but people do look at you like youre a POS.. Really, I dont know how many people thought i was some sort of F..ck for having work done.. Honestly I think it is pure jealousy.. Not many people want you to look better than them or are happy when you do.. Then of course if surgery is mentioned then all of a sudden you are a cheater.. Its the same way many look at anabolic steroids use and many even view supplement use the same way.. I say screw em all..

If everyone could afford it like a McDonalds meal, plastic surgery would be off the hook.. as if it already isnt..

People think its a cure all, but really its not.. If you eat like crap, and have lipo, you just threw your money out the window really.. but that conversation could go on forever..

My buddy wont work on fat out of shape people per say.. He will tell his clients to lose weight, change their eating and lifestyle and come back and see him when they are doing the right things and reach a point they feel they cant get past.. Some may aggree or disaggree with his methods, but they seem to work and his paitents are happier in the end..

Ok so there is my other 2 cents worth..
    Etch your abs...? Care to elaborate? If you wouldn't mind.

What's this doctor's name? I'll look him up, if I ever need him for anything.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Answers

sure,
    ab etching is where they go in and suck the fat out between the blocks of your abs.. this allows the skin to lay in them more easily and show them off..
    The doctors name is Gerald O'Daniel.. here is his site

http://www.drodaniel.com/
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Im not flaming you or the second post.. Everything applies to us just as well..

Who is this "We" you speak of?.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

No question about it.......i'm all for it if it makes that persons life better. I had minor surgery last year...it was more of a "correction" so to speak but for 23 years of my life i was self conscious about. Every single day it was on my mind and now its all fixed i feel a helluva lot better. If plastic surgery is going to increase confidence of that certain individual because they have bigger boobs or less tummy fat who the hell are we to tell them not to do it. Whether we drink,smoke, take drugs or get lipo, it is up to each individual to decide if they want to do those things.
    I agree that a lot of people are just lazy and should exercise and workout before they go and get a tummy tuck but so what, if that person wakes up every morning feeling great about themselves then good for them. End of.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Who is this "We" you speak of?.

Would you rather I say "Bodybuilders".. instead of we.. I used the word "people" in the remaining sentences
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Whats Ok and whats NOT:
    I pretty much agree with MuscleGuyinNY's first post.

For the most part I don’t like it. It's one thing to shape your physic using your own hard work and resources and another to ask a doctor to do it for you. I draw the line at rearranging body parts. Although we’re a vain bunch and spend more time in the gym than necessary, there’s still a lot of inherit merit to those hours, we just take it a little further than we need.

For fat loss it makes no sense because most obese people are that way because of life style. If you don’t change, then it comes back along with all the health issues. I think 50% of gastric bypass patients regain their weight. So all they have to show for it is a screwed up intestinal track.

The problem we have is that we’re our own worst critic who will never be quite satisfied. Most people wouldn’t care (well at least the ones that matter) if our arms were bigger and noses smaller.

So here’s my list based on from above:
    Breast implants – no
    Breast reduction – yes, some women’s breast’s give them constant lower back pain.
    Nose job – no, not if mostly cosmetic
    Gyno removal – Yes, if all else fails, since men aren’t supposed to have breasts. I think the surgery is relatively minor, anyway.
    Liposuction – No, go on a diet and exercise program.
    Tummytuck – Similar to the above. It’s more than a “tuck” it involves cutting the surrounding muscle, too, ooh.
    Gastric bypass – Same as above.
    Ear surgery – A new one to me, probably not.
    Scar removal – Sounds relatively minor, so OK.
    Reconstructive for accident victims or gross defects – Yes, just putting things back the way they were or supposed to be.
    Calf, chest, etc implants.- No, go exercise.
    Facelifts - no

DB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whole milk -- ok or not?
    By thewolf49 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 08:49 PM
  2. Dairy..ok or not ?
    By OptimusX in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 03:09 AM
  3. Sudafed & antibiotics on methyls? Ok, or not?
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:08 PM
  4. deadlift with arched back ok or not ok?
    By tbonesteakboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:02 PM
  5. So, is B12 ok or not?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 03:39 PM