Getting Sick

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Getting Sick


    Damn I feel really sick today. I can hardly eat with a sore throat and chills. It sucks because I was working on my diet and now everything is screwed up. Just felt like ranting about this as I really hate being sick. The wife says I'm just a baby and woman are so much stronger than men when it comes to being sick.


  2. I hate being sick, too. I become so miserable. It's hell to be around me while I'm under the weather.

    I usually eat a lot of soup, eat ice cream, take medicine every 4-6 hours, and take NyQuil liqui-gels at night, just before bed. They put me out within about 15 minutes.
    •   
       


  3. Lots and lots of people I know are coming down with the flu lately.

    Make the best out of the situation, rest and let your body recover. You will be unstoppable when you return to training.

    RR

  4. Also from your avatar, you could stand to lose a couple pounds anyways

  5. So what do you guys think about wives/girlfriends handling being sick better than yourself?. I admit that my wife can handle being sick better than I.
    •   
       


  6. Depends on the person. My girl is pretty good when it comes to being sick, she goes to work and huffs it. But I don't get sick very often.

    Just tell her, at least your a better driver

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So what do you guys think about wives/girlfriends handling being sick better than yourself?. I admit that my wife can handle being sick better than I.
    I can't handle being sick. My ex was pregnant, going to school, working a job, etc. She got sick a bit during the pregnancy. But she never failed to make it to school or work. She's a very strong individual.

    I'm a fcuking baby when I get sick. lol

  8. Im a mess when i am sick. My girlfriend handles being sick way better than i do.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So what do you guys think about wives/girlfriends handling being sick better than yourself?. I admit that my wife can handle being sick better than I.
    You have no way of knowing how sick they are compared to you. Maybe they just feel mildly like sh*t, and they act accordingly. Where you may feel like you're going to die, and act accordingly. Unfortunately their is really no way of knowing. Sh*t, I think having a baby would be a piece of cake

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Sh*t, I think having a baby would be a piece of cake

    Hell hath no fury like a womans scorn!.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hell hath no fury like a womans scorn!.
    I hear ya. I would never say that to any woman, even jokingly.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I hear ya. I would never say that to any woman, even jokingly.
    My ex felt like killing people during the birth.

  13. All joking aside I do believe they have a higher threshold(sp.?) for pain than us guys.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    All joking aside I do believe they have a higher threshold(sp.?) for pain than us guys.
    I agree.

    You spelt that right, by the way. Threshold.

  15. Yeah, I guess I'd have to agree. All the crap they have to deal with being women makes them tough. If I had a period every month, I'd be the toughest man alive.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Damn I feel really sick today. I can hardly eat with a sore throat and chills. It sucks because I was working on my diet and now everything is screwed up. Just felt like ranting about this as I really hate being sick. The wife says I'm just a baby and woman are so much stronger than men when it comes to being sick.
    My wife says the same thing lol.........Actually in all the shots i've given over the years it seems to be the guys that cower in fear more often...........

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Sh*t, I think having a baby would be a piece of cake
    Alex i know your kidding here lol........bro i've witnessed it many times in my career and i have to give props to the women. There is no way in h*ll i could do that......

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. I'll admit i'm miserable when i'm sick. I guess given my job i should be used to it by now........but sadly i still b*tch and moan when i'm sick. My wife is the same way however, so when we're both sick it's just a giant b*tchin fest lol

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    All joking aside I do believe they have a higher threshold(sp.?) for pain than us guys.

    My wife handles it 10x better. I am a big whining baby........when I'm sick
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    My wife handles it 10x better. I am a big whining baby........when I'm sick
    You big baby

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You big baby

    Yeah its bad...I sit there thinking "You're such a big baby", but I do it anyway!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Yeah its bad...I sit there thinking "You're such a big baby", but I do it anyway!
    Lol, me too. I figure if i'm gonna be miserable i may as well make the most of it. I usually only get a day of pampering before the wife tells me i'm a baby and to get over it......I say "But you're a nurse!"......Jerry she's nurse rachet i tell ya lol......no i kid, she's the best!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol, me too. I figure if i'm gonna be miserable i may as well make the most of it. I usually only get a day of pampering before the wife tells me i'm a baby and to get over it......I say "But you're a nurse!"......Jerry she's nurse rachet i tell ya lol......no i kid, she's the best!
    at least you get a day. i get NO love when im sick.

    poor chad
  24. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    everyone in my house is sick.. cept me. I'm so glad I get flu shots.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'm so glad I get flu shots.
    Absolutely!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Questions about getting sick during PCT
    By dwass in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 03:50 AM
  2. Getting sick while on SD/PP
    By Buddikaman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 09:51 AM
  3. getting sick on cycle, just part of the game?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 10:35 PM
  4. Getting sick from IGF?Dizzyness
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:02 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in