If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I know it could be a deep question but its interesting none the less. Humor me! ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
tough question, easy answer.
i would spend every minute awake and with my family. no doubt. things i would do with them include going to this restaurant we always go to, sipping on coffee/tea together in the living room like we always do during non-school months, and all the little "traditions/routines" we have as a family. This question brings up the issue of "taking stuff for granted" hmmm....
then again, i would have to make time for my 4 best friends...kick it with them a little. (i would say being in vegas with those fools...annual thing since 1999) maybe getting my hump on just one more time...or two...or three...or..... thats pretty much it fellas.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone remember that movie Young Guns?

I shall finish the game...

Chemo

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I would probably assassinate those whom I felt no longer deserve to be here.

Rhinoman

Awards
I will hire bunch of women to have sex at the same time( I will take a lot 4-D) and do the donkey slap! Will be Caligula!

Sorry guys I don't pay for my sex, but under this cirscuntance sure will!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hit on every women walking and breathing and try all different flavors or try to find a true blonde(no dye) asian as then i know i would have seen everything

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm...what to do in 72 hours...

First off I wouldnt sleep...ECA, Crystal Meth, Anadrol (about 300mg/day or so)and lots of sugar will take care of that

Day 1:

first things first...I'd drown someone... "who's here to save you now, you ignorant, wish-you-knew-how-to-swim ****!! :mad: "

I would screw every chick whose phone # I have..."come on baby..I only got 3 days to live..just one time :D "

Day 2:

Friends....oh yes....friends...

Lets see here....hmmm....We'd more than likely get absolutely watsed (since my time would be short I will be high on ECA, meth, weed, etc and drunk on lots of various beers and a little Jack D )...

...We'd go out and break stuff (i.e. mail boxes, windows, etc.)...I'd more than likely get in to several fights with some assholes that I know (due to the anadrol ;) )

Day 3:

this day will be spent with family

kicking back, relaxing...maybe get in a short nap.  Eating LOTS of food

lots of shitty food (fast food, greasy, etc, etc)

That about sums it up

LG. :cool:

deaconbill

Awards
I would spend my last time with those I love, I would let them know how much I loved them and I would try to make amends to anyone I had a resentment toward or had hurt in any way.  Of course, this is the way I should be living 24-7 anyway but it is easy to get caught up in self.  Have a wonderful Christmas season and may God bless you and your families.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what I'd do man....

2 chicks at the same time.....

-- from office space :D

heh

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what I'd do man....

2 chicks at the same time.....

-- from office space :D

heh

already done and done....need a bigger challenge/dream for my last few days. one that has not already been done before..(yeaaahh dooggggg!!)

Gmonkey

Awards
I would fly to australia and dive the great barrier reef.  Have sex with women and rent a ferrari or 911 twin turbo.  And go 200 mph for once in my life

mdabbott2009

Awards
It'd go two ways get a bunch of coke and have a great time like thwy did in the 80s

Or be around family and friends like we did when we found out dad had 12 hours if we were lucky

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'd go two ways get a bunch of coke and have a great time like thwy did in the 80s Or be around family and friends like we did when we found out dad had 12 hours if we were lucky
Strong 13 year bump

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would spend my last 72 hours going through AM and bumping up as many old threads as possible

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1: Signing a hefty life insurance, so my family can buy more bling when I'm gone

2: Invite my 5 foes to a party, strip them naked with the help of some friends. Let them stand in a circle and superglue their dong-heads together, giving each of them a dull butter knife and leave.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.) Spend time with my family.

2.) Make sure my mom gets all my life insurance.

3.) Tell my best guy friend that I fcuking love him and that we could have had been an amazing couple.

4.) Give one last amazing sloppy fcuking bl*w j*b!!!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would catch a red-eye flight out to Cali to be with my love, Puccah ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First 24hr I would fast and be in prayer.

Last 48hr

Be with my family and closest friends and play some paintball, go on a hot air ballon ride, eat tons of donuts and ice cream, watch some movies and play halo to troll some kids.

Smash the wife a few more times before I'm gone ?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1.) Spend time with my family.

2.) Make sure my mom gets all my life insurance.

3.) Tell my best guy friend that I fcuking love him and that we could have had been an amazing couple.

4.) Give one last amazing sloppy fcuking bl*w j*b!!!
Do 1 and 2 regardless. Definitely do 3 regardless and throw in 4 to seal the deal. Life is too short to let things like 3 go unsaid.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do 1 and 2 regardless. Definitely do 3 regardless and throw in 4 to seal the deal. Life is too short to let things like 3 go unsaid.
Yes, you're absolutely right!!!! ?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
raise a glass and be happy that the sufferings finally coming to an end.

st@ylifting

Awards
Smoke some kush chill with family and wait for whatever with my gloc yelling **** the world haha