If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. 1.) Spend time with my family.

    2.) Make sure my mom gets all my life insurance.

    3.) Tell my best guy friend that I fcuking love him and that we could have had been an amazing couple.

    4.) Give one last amazing sloppy fcuking bl*w j*b!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-


  2. I would catch a red-eye flight out to Cali to be with my love, Puccah 😘

  3. First 24hr I would fast and be in prayer.

    Last 48hr

    Be with my family and closest friends and play some paintball, go on a hot air ballon ride, eat tons of donuts and ice cream, watch some movies and play halo to troll some kids.

    Smash the wife a few more times before I'm gone 😎
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    1.) Spend time with my family.

    2.) Make sure my mom gets all my life insurance.

    3.) Tell my best guy friend that I fcuking love him and that we could have had been an amazing couple.

    4.) Give one last amazing sloppy fcuking bl*w j*b!!!
    Do 1 and 2 regardless. Definitely do 3 regardless and throw in 4 to seal the deal. Life is too short to let things like 3 go unsaid.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I would catch a red-eye flight out to Cali to be with my love, Puccah 😘
    😘😘😘😘 Awww, babe!!!! You better!!! ☺️☺️
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Do 1 and 2 regardless. Definitely do 3 regardless and throw in 4 to seal the deal. Life is too short to let things like 3 go unsaid.
    Yes, you're absolutely right!!!! 😔
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  7. Give my man crush last bj until he came lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    Give my man crush last bj until he came lol
    Wouldnt expect anything less from you

  9. raise a glass and be happy that the sufferings finally coming to an end.
    The Swole Stoner

  10. Smoke some kush chill with family and wait for whatever with my gloc yelling **** the world haha

  11. My 13 year bumb blew up
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If you had 30mins to train everyday what would you do
    By TeaEhRoar in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:23 AM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:13 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 04:19 PM
  4. If you HAD to choose, what would it be??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:10 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in