Another IRC Death

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!! Not really sure what to say about this one. Makes me feel lucky that all the times I talked to god I never lost control that bad.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
:) ....ahh the good 'ol days.

btw, what is an IRC channel? some form of chat or something?

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
:) ....ahh the good 'ol days.

btw, what is an IRC channel? some form of chat or something?
Yup. IRC = Internet Relay Chat. You connect to a server, (i.e. "Efnet"). On the server are hundreds of "channels" u can join. Each channel is essentially it's own chat-room.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
jeez, times just keep on changin' don't they. I can remember when their weren't even any message boards. Just 40 yr. old men and teen girlies having cyber-sex over at ancient Yahoo chat. :(

MadChild

Awards
To me that looks like someone just made a phony chat transcript AFTER the story came out.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
wow, that is sooo fu cked up

im speachless

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

I believe it's legit. Do you guys know about the death of "ripper" or brandon vedas?

http://www.brandonvedas.com/

Take a look at those logs. Those are 100% legit.
Damn.....that was long! It's alright though, I always gotta stay up till 1:00am or so each night to get my last meal in. Lots of time on my hands.

That dude was trying to die. There would be no way a human being could tolerate that much tranquilizers, opiates, etc. and not expect to die. WOW!! what a nut-job.

db682

Awards
  • Established
The first guy on shrooms, I can truelly believe it totally. I was no angel as a child and I did my share of just about every drug but Cocaine and it by-products (CRACK, freebase, etc.) I had a friend that tripped shrooms for the first time ever with me and a bunch of other people one time. This guy got freakin ballistic. His girlfriend was there sober with us and she was scared for his life because he was seeing devils and dead **** everywhere he looked. He used to be a very good hunter and did it alot so i can imagine how graphic his hallucations where. Any he started saying that he wanted to die and that he was ready to find out which path was his or some ****. We were all tripping balls and he was just sitting on the ground with his head in his hands staring out into space. We convinced him to force himself to puke to try and limit how much and hard he tripps. That same night we thought that he was all good and we went to a party in Key biscayne. Long story short, he ended up killing another friend we met at the party by stabbing him 17 times. He said that the kid was going to kill his brother and that he saw him break a bottle over his brothers head. His brother wasnt there or even with us that night. His release date is in 2009 for Homocide/Manslaughter.

Drugs will really **** you up if you cant handle them and isnt until its to late before you find out.

db