The goal of humankind is the ubermensch

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hello all: The goal of Humanity is the Ubermensch (The Superman), or like Che Guevara said 'The New man'. But by this Nietzsche meant, a stronger man, that’s right, a stronger humankind. But note that strength doesn’t mean owning material goods and services, or political power, or dominating others, or being above others. That is the idea of power of the herd unable to make their own ideals. To be stronger means to be stronger than our old shadow, to be on a constant metamorphosis, like 46 and 2 says:

THE MEANING OF 46 AND 2 AND THE SHADOW

46 and 2 and shadows. its actually a TOOL reference to their song “Forty Six & 2″, but the major underlying principles relate to chromosomes, (Carl) Jungian theory, and the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizadek. I have read extensively about these topics because TOOL is my favourite band.
i shall attempt to explain. nobody usually asks when i drop obscure references like that. they just assume it’s a “pinder thing” and move on. most of the long version is culled from faq’s online.

SHORT VERSION

Shadow:

Carl Jung called “the shadow” a dark space in our psyche that all of us have but none of us like to admit is there.

Meaning of 46 and 2:

There are 3 different kinds of humans on the Earth, meaning that they perceive reality in three different ways:

42 and 2
44 and 2
46 and 2

the numbers refer to chromosome composition, double helix, DNA.

42 and 2 comprise a unity consciousness that does not see anything outside themselves as being separate from themselves. to them, there is only one energy - one life, one beingness that moves everywhere. Anything happening anywhere is within them, as well. they are like cells in the body. they are all connected to a single consciousness that moves through all of them. tribes in Africa are like this.

44 and 2: this is us. a disharmonic level of consciousness. how else can you explain George Bush? its a stepping stone from the current level to the next level…

46 and 2: the next level of human consciousness. all it takes is 2 extra chromosomes.

ok, so the short version wasn’t so short.

LONG VERSION

Shadow:

In Carl Jung’s personality theory, the ego represents the individual’s sense of personal self. The sense of personal identity is purchased, however, at the expense of certain tendencies that are rejected as ‘not-self’. According to Jung, these rejected traits come together as a kind of unconscious ‘counter-ego’ which he termed the shadow. The shadow is the most powerful and potentially the most dangerous. It represents everything about ourselves that we fear and despise.

Meaning of 46 and 2:

According to Drunvalo Melchizadek, our planet is covered with geometrically constructed ‘morpho genetic grids’. These grids extend from about 60 feet under the Earth’s surface to about 60 miles above the Earth, arranged in geometric patterns. Before any species can come into existance or make an evolutionary step, a new grid must be completed.

A new grid was completed in 1989 - the ‘christ-consciousness’ grid. This grid will allow humans to evolve into our next version. We’ll develop two additional chromosomes (which are really ‘geometrical images’ designed to resonate with our specific grid) for a total or 46 + 2.

The main change will be a shift to the “unity consciousness”. Every cell in your body has its own consciousness and memory. You, the higher being that occupies your body, make the millions of different consciousnesses in your body work together as one being. How does this relate to this grid? Think of yourself as a cell and the grid as the higher being. We will still have individual consciousness, but will be united in the form of a higher being in order to work as one entity.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thats deep bro

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
In Carl Jung’s personality theory, the ego represents the individual’s sense of personal self. The sense of personal identity is purchased, however, at the expense of certain tendencies that are rejected as ‘not-self’. According to Jung, these rejected traits come together as a kind of unconscious ‘counter-ego’ which he termed the shadow. The shadow is the most powerful and potentially the most dangerous. It represents everything about ourselves that we fear and despise.
Although I don't buy into the whole 46&2, and Jung's ideas are rather outdated, I can elaborate a bit more on the shadow.

Jung said that the shadow appears in your dreams, sometimes as a friend, sometimes as an enemy, and it is the opposite of how you view yourself/how you are. For example, if you think that you're ugly and weak, your 'shadow' in the dream might be beautiful and strong. One idea here is to become aware of our perceptions of ourselves so that we can mature emotionally and self-actualize further. That's what the lyrics
See my shadow changing,
Stretching up and over me.
Soften this old armor.
Hoping I can clear the way
By stepping through my shadow
seem to refer to.

The drum solo in that song is amazing, though. But I may be biased, since Tool is one of the two bands that I listen to.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
um wtf, no disrespect meant, lol, I just don't know what the hell I just read. Can someone dumb it down for me?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so glad this tool is gone. He didn't understand the theorems he was misrepresenting and I feel was more in the love with the 'idea' of his proposals, than the proposals themselves.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'll miss Warvictim. His jerking off on Alpha Drive thread was spectacular. I think in his mind he was a "misunderstood" genius:blink: